Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (358336 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2023
Mchearan:

Hope you are listening to twitter space! The host just said the same thing.. "you are advised to use your desktop as call can disrupt your network" mr Oversabi try to learn! No sensible person will risk his future with phone!
so desktop is not using network again or what are you trying to say

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Lorayne(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2023
Mchearan:

He kept laying emphasis on this! This is the third time now.. Use your desktop!

Abegi ... It's not the first time we re writing this type of test. Just disable incoming calls and have a good network and your phone can run it. He's just making a suggestion

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by oluwasammy(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2023
I don't know if anyone listen the point were the secretary said there is no any form of NDLEA past question circulating out there that we desist from such, saying there won't be any repeated questions any were.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2023
oluwasammy:
I don't know if anyone listen the point were the secretary said there is no any form of NDLEA past question circulating out there that we desist from such, saying there won't be any repeated questions any were.
it is true, he said it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kaolad: 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
So we get hope for we wey no get mail.... thanks for the update boss

OscarJaden:
From the Twitter space so far
1.if you have not received an email be patient especially for the professional like lawyer, doctors and so on

2.for the Narcotics agent and ssce they won't be undergoing this test like the supreteindant
They will be shortlisted
base on skills they have like mechanics, plumbers,ICT personal and so on

3.if you made a mistake while applying for a narcotic agent and you went ahead of applying for supreteindant , there is nothing they can do...u won't be shortlisted cus the computer will screen you out

4.for login into your dashboard,your password is ur registration number

5.1200 will be recruited for supreteindant while 3800 is for narcotic agent and those for ssce

6.the portal is closed officially and there is no how you will get your reference number if you dont have it now

7.you are advised to used a desktop for the exams because you might receive a call from your phone while on exams and it will distablize your connection

8.Also for those dat haven't receive email u are advised to delete some emails from ur phone to enable it drop Incase ur inbox is full or check your spam

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by oluwadara01(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
Lorayne:

Abegi ... It's not the first time we re writing this type of test. Just disable incoming calls and have a good network and your phone can run it. He's just making a suggestion

On this, if you'll be using your phone:

Simply go to your Call Settings and enable the CALL FORWARD feature.
You can put in a sibling's phone number - so calls could be diverted to them while you take the test.
Do try and test this first by having someone call your line before actually taking the test to be safe.

Success!

14 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kaolad: 6:09pm On May 05, 2023
Please kindly help me send the past questions

kaoladolaide@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

[quote author=chadbaby post=122944987][/quote]

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Vasgas: 6:18pm On May 05, 2023
oluwadara01:

On this, if you'll be using your phone:

Simply go to your Call Settings and enable the CALL FORWARD feature.
You can put in a sibling's phone number - so calls could be diverted to them while you take the test.
Do try and test this first by having someone call your line before actually taking the test to be safe.

Success!

Or better still you can use the feature of "do not disturb"

And block all incoming calls during the test.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 6:21pm On May 05, 2023
Vasgas:

This feature only works for iPhones. I think the call forwarding is a better option

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Vasgas: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
bitchesdredd:

This feature only works for iPhones. I think the call forwarding is a better option

Some Android have it

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ablekelsy01: 6:31pm On May 05, 2023
[Please help me with guarantor's form, thank you! quote author=Davoneskay post=122929443]

I have sent it already na[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Oluwadare316(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
jasonex4:

Wahala for who come be applicant o 😭😭
Big wahala, man just dey try. the online assessment is sh#t, just another method to reduce the applicants, each selection process is not easy.so help us GodπŸ™

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 6:45pm On May 05, 2023
Vasgas:

Some Android have it

I didn't say they don't have it. I said it doesn't work
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by danietohbadt(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
OscarJaden:
From the Twitter space so far
1.if you have not received an email be patient especially for the professional like lawyer, doctors and so on

2.for the Narcotics agent and ssce they won't be undergoing this test like the supreteindant
They will be shortlisted
base on skills they have like mechanics, plumbers,ICT personal and so on

3.if you made a mistake while applying for a narcotic agent and you went ahead of applying for supreteindant , there is nothing they can do...u won't be shortlisted cus the computer will screen you out

4.for login into your dashboard,your password is ur registration number

5.1200 will be recruited for supreteindant while 3800 is for narcotic agent and those for ssce

6.the portal is closed officially and there is no how you will get your reference number if you dont have it now

7.you are advised to used a desktop for the exams because you might receive a call from your phone while on exams and it will distablize your connection

8.Also for those dat haven't receive email u are advised to delete some emails from ur phone to enable it drop Incase ur inbox is full or check your spam

The registration number is the same as Reference Number right?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Senioreddy: 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
abeg who are those writing on Monday?
Make una let us the exam look like

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by rawboy: 6:58pm On May 05, 2023
MUTERIKA:
yes, let me have your number so I cangive the admin to add you up

I will love to join the group too.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mcisaac(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2023
Lorayne:

Please how can we do that

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by rawboy: 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
What will the assessment be based on ?

Is it going to be math, english and current affairs?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2023
Vasgas:

I think the do not disturb feature only deals with blocking notifications sounds, calls e.t.c one still receive incoming calls, but silent

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jasonex4(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2023
Mchearan:

Hope you are listening to twitter space! The host just said the same thing.. "you are advised to use your desktop as call can disrupt your network" mr Oversabi try to learn! No sensible person will risk his future with phone!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Eya....

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Coolmagy: 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
Guys what other means do we have to get our reference number because I didn't print after I successfully submitted my application.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2023
Davoneskay:

I've sent them to you

Please help with the past question. Thanks
skidootrim@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Archangel1111: 8:33pm On May 05, 2023
hmmm I know ndlea are no fools
there are too many loopholes for cheating and external assistance just wondering...though

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by TallestLagosian: 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
Davoneskay:

I've sent them to you

Abeg help me send am gabrielassociatesfirm@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by lmtm: 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
House, who has been able to log in with their application number and clicked on β€œproceed” or β€œexit”.
I wan know abeg before i go jump pass my legs.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ogwuche4u(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2023
1lovetruth:
Omo the kind email I send today for pass q enh. I dey feel like say Gmail go flag my mails as spams. Anyways, if you've not gotten the pass q yet, kindly drop your email. We move.

Abeg help me too ogwucheemma53@gmail.com Thank you
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by qanda: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
Study with FREE NDLEA Job test Past questions and answers, study pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Material Description
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment Aptitude test Questions and Answers.
No of Pages: 235

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Iliyasdass(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
Ready to go grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by LUAN1: 9:59pm On May 05, 2023
jacobian01:
Please, anybody with ndlea salary structure.
you don get the job?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ojijoebrain: 10:05pm On May 05, 2023
Smytter:
lasisitunde@gmail.com thanks πŸ™
Pls help me with the past question
Ojijoebrain73@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kenth3433(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2023
Iliyasdass:
Ready to go grin grin grin
what are the instructions? how many questions in total?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by donbee(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2023
Such papers will prepare for the exams.

oluwasammy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.