Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu (43223 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / COVID-19 Crisis: Ramaphosa, Johnson-sirleaf Akinwumi Adesina's Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
fareed69:

Yes O bro.
They are just wasting time ranting for a lost mandate.
We are waiting for swearing in day.
It will dawn on them.
APC we pepper them
fools,,,,u go wait long for swearing in.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by fareed69(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
fools,,,,u go wait long for swearing in.

Get mandate first, then you too wait for swearing in.
Ewu

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Alamkir: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
JealousCobra:
Better, no reasonable human being will congratulate a fraudster . 😎

I personally saw the tweet. Obidient went in and bully her, she recieved all sort of insult. This is just embarrassing. Nigerians we never forget what Obidient/ipob/igbo in this 2023 election. It will cause even more set back in ur aspirations in future
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alamkir:

I personally saw the tweet. Obidient went in and bully her, she recieved all sort of insult. This is just embarrassing. Nigerians we never forget what Obidient/ipob/igbo in this 2023 election. It will cause even more set back in ur aspirations in future

Ok, Urchin!!

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Alamkir: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Penguin2:

If she was convinced of his victory shouldn’t she would have stood her ground?

I’m sure she further evidences at her disposal informed her that what happened on February 25th, 2023 was robbery which was why she deleted the tweet.

That’s how INEC will still delete the rubbish Certificate of non-Return issued to BAT.

Keep deceiving yourself, looks like there will be alot of pple committing suicide this yr
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Wisfem: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The minute it takes you to type this gibberish could've turned you to a millionaire tongue

He is an idiot some one is stealing his destiny and the future of his generation, he is there portraying sensational write up..
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by CSTRR: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
They will say I'm a tribal bigot but 95% of people who have posted here against our president elect are from one region to say the fact.
Just like the all the people who have posted support for the fake president-elect are from one region, including you, lanre.

How many people do you seeing rejoicing across Nigeria when tinubu was announced winner?

Illegitimate president.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:
The time y'all put in fighting tinubu

If you guys decide to dedicate that time and energy to do something productive
By now none of you guys will be depending on obi for your survival

Between the igbo youths and the Yoruba youths, who depends on their leaders for survival?

This guy you funny...

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by IamNat: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
ThothHermes:
How come there are no videos of people celebrating across the tens of thousands of polling units he won. Abi all the APC voters (over 8 million of them) no get smartphone?

And since when does a video of celebration establish who wins election? You guys will never stop been petty, when you took over the internet and you started abusing and bullying anyone that tries to say anything contrary to your opinion, you must have really thought everyother person were on your side, we all just decided to keep quiet and let you do as you wish while we allow our vote to speak. Show me a video of such celebration when Buhari won in 2019 and 2015, show me a video of such celebration when GEJ won in 2011, show me that of 2007.

You know, it is the Igbos who have never tasted presidency that would be so surprised about winning and we won't hear word on the internet, for some of us, we don't care, we have better things to do and this is not the first time our tribesmen will be winning a sit at the presidency. It's a pity your hope of celebration was dashed by the result, which is why you kept asking why some other people aren't rejoicing. Is it someone like me that just voted and went back home that would be recording video?

You guys should try again in 8 years time, yeah 8years and not 4years because Jagaban will use 8 years, unfortunately, power will return to the north by the end of 8 years, so you guys better wait for 16 years, oh, sorry, I forgot you will revert to Biafra once you lose the court cases, all the best to you all.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

The one and only real fraud that took place occurred in South East. Massive fraud
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Jeffy1206(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
And the hediots Festus Keyamo and Co were busy posting the posts like another certificate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by ThothHermes: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
IamNat:

And since when does a video of celebration establish who wins election? You guys will never stop been petty, when you took over the internet and you started abusing and bullying anyone that tries to say anything contrary to your opinion, you must have really thought everyother person were on your side, we all just decided to keep quiet and let you do as you wish while we allow our vote to speak. Show me a video of such celebration when Buhari won in 2019 and 2015, show me a video of such celebration when GEJ won in 2011, show me that of 2007.

You know, it is the Igbos who have never tasted presidency that would be so surprised about winning and we won't hear word on the internet, for some of us, we don't care, we have better things to do and this is not the first time our tribesmen will be winning a sit at the presidency. It's a pity your hope of celebration was dashed by the result, which is why you kept asking why some other people aren't rejoicing. Is it someone like me that just voted and went back home that would be recording video?

You guys should try again in 8 years time, yeah 8years and not 4years because Jagaban will use 8 years, unfortunately, power will return to the north by the end of 8 years, so you guys better wait for 16 years, oh, sorry, I forgot you will revert to Biafra once you lose the court cases, all the best to you all.
Part of the zombies that think everyone support Obi is Igbo. Sorry I spoke to you. Didirin.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Solocoin: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
The world knows that Tinubu won't be Nigeria President as such they don't want to waste their congratulations
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by historic: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
They will say I'm a tribal bigot but 95% of people who have posted here against our president elect are from one region to say the fact.

And the same 95% that have posted here for the scam president are also from a particular tribe and religion to say the truth.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Theophinio(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
No sensible human being will openly have anything to do with a criminal. Talkless of a drug lord election rigger
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Onyeziokwu(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

Exactly, mate!

Tinubu wasn't elected through a democratic process and he knows that too!

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
CSTRR:

Just like the all the people who have posted support for the fake president-elect are from one region, including you, lanre.

How many people do you seeing rejoicing across Nigeria when tinubu was announced winner?

Illegitimate president.

You people are just dummy heads, All the ones Majority rejoice how did it end, lemme take you back a bit
Sequel to 2011 elections, Nigerian by majority stood for GEJ, mediocrity was the rave of the moment, i have no shoe i have no bag ... weytin Nigerians gain at the end

2015, Nigerians by majority got fed up with the system and demanded a change, Mr Integrity, one bungalow, and kill corruption felt like a perfect choice to most of us ... 7yrs after what did Nigerians gain

If after 2023 election people aint rejoicing why should it be your headache, with the kind of mess Nigeria find itself are we even suppose to be rejoicing, what if rejoicing is the bad omen to new govt, what if we don't rejoice now but at the end we all rejoice. think
People are going through hardship and hunger, cash scarcity and above all Buhari is still president till may 29 ... so why should we rejoice now, if rejoice is your problem wait till may 29
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

We might as well scrap the government since they are useless from ur narratives. What is the essense of governance when they cant provide what we need. Is it not better we do everything ourselves since u dont believe in government

You forget too soon that the government has been around since 1960 and look at where we are after 60 years later

I'm not saying it's wrong for the government to be available because even Lord Jesus Christ Himself acknowledged Cesar, which means that Christ Jesus Himself acknowledge the presence of authority in our world.
But the thing is, don't put your hope in them

Politicians tell you what you want to hear so that they can have your vote(hope)

Put Your Hope in God and He will bless you in the midst of famine.

Example is Isaac in the bible
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:

How do you expect people to do something productive when Tinubu is trying to come in and make life unbearable for them?

To be productive one need Security and a thriving environment, this is what everyone is fighting for, we need to setup a foundation of good governance before we can go ahead and focus on our lives.

You cannot be productive if Fulani herds men are running around trying to kill you,

You cannot be productive if fuel is 1000/L and $1 is 5000 naira,

All these and more are the disasters that comes with Tinubu. People are trying to be productive by fighting Tinubu
Successful people give result

Failures give excuses

This same Tinubu government will raise thousands of millionaires within the next 8 years.

I wonder if you will be among them or you will join the bandwagon in blaming the government for your poverty
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Father254:

You are not better than Us in any way.
We are fighting for our children future and Bat is not in it.

Remain the past governor of Lagos state .

Obi is our president.
what has Obi done in Anambra that warrant such confidence?

The last time I checked, Obi was average as a govenor

So WTF you talking about? undecided
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Blaze14k: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:

You forget too soon that the government has been around since 1960 and look at where we are after 60 years later

I'm not saying it's wrong for the government to be available because even Lord Jesus Christ Himself acknowledged Cesar, which means that Christ Jesus Himself acknowledge the presence of authority in our world.
But the thing is, don't put your hope in them

Politicians tell you what you want to hear so that they can have your vote(hope)

Put Your Hope in God and He will bless you in the midst of famine.

Example is Isaac in the bible

Its only in africa we use religion to deceive ourselves, the white folks who brought in christianity is not praying as much as we do yet they are far ahead of us. Visit the west and see how advance they are yet we pray for a better life here. Stop being naive bro.. religion and ethnicity has massed up this country and we are not one better tell urself the truth.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by ConfidentialDoc: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:
Former President of Liberia @MaEllenSirleaf know that Tinubu will still return the certificate that is why she deleted the post πŸ˜†

Her deleted tweet read:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/MaEllenSirleaf/status/1632796936381267970

CIA woman
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You people are just dummy heads, All the ones Majority rejoice how did it end, lemme take you back a bit
Sequel to 2011 elections, Nigerian by majority stood for GEJ, mediocrity was the rave of the moment, i have no shoe i have no bag ... weytin Nigerians gain at the end

2015, Nigerians by majority got fed up with the system and demanded a change, Mr Integrity, one bungalow, and kill corruption felt like a perfect choice to most of us ... 7yrs after what did Nigerians gain

If after 2023 election people aint rejoicing why should it be your headache, with the kind of mess Nigeria find itself are we even suppose to be rejoicing, what if rejoicing is the bad omen to new govt, what if we don't rejoice now but at the end we all rejoice. think
People are going through hardship and hunger, cash scarcity and above all Buhari is still president till may 29 ... so why should we rejoice now, if rejoice is your problem wait till may 29
People are not rejoicing because they know they didn't vote for this guy.

And they know that they have been resubscribed into the suffering of the past 8years.

People came out to vote in large numbers because they saw hope and now inec has dashed that hope.

Let Peter obi be declared president and you will see the difference between a legitimate and an illegitimate president.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
CSTRR:

People are not rejoicing because they know they didn't vote for this guy.

And they know that they have been resubscribed into the suffering of the past 8years.

People came out to vote in large numbers because they saw hope and now inec has dashed that hope.

Let Peter obi be declared president and you will see the difference between a legitimate and an illegitimate president.

Rejoice or No Rejoice what does that contribute to Nigeria GNP at the end of the day ... you people just celebrate nonsense in these part of the world.

FIY, the mess Nigeria is currently in, it will take anyone more than 4yrs to get us out, people that voted Tinubu know the task ahead, obedient are just kids who can't see beyond there nose that why they see "Celebration" as priority
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Its only in africa we use religion to deceive ourselves, the white folks who brought in christianity is not praying as much as we do yet they are far ahead of us. Visit the west and see how advance they are yet we pray for a better life here. Stop being naive bro.. religion and ethnicity has massed up this country and we are not one better tell urself the truth.
ignorance is what I see in your post

The Europeans you worship embraced knowledge that is why they look advanced

Africa is in bondage because of ignorance, if we know that knowledge is the truth, we will automatically put ethnic, religious and political sentiment behind us
And not to forget that in today society, it is very common to find a man comfortably having sex even when he does not have a skill to boast about.

Nigeria needs to turn to Lord Jesus Christ the Supreme, the Father of All KNOWLEDGE

He is the only One that can give each and everyone of us a peculiar skill (wisdom) that will suit our personality untill then we will be hoping that the next president will give us the much needed change that we yhen for.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Blaze14k: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:
ignorance is what I see in your post

The Europeans you worship embraced knowledge that is why they look advanced

Africa is in bondage because of ignorance, if we know that knowledge is the truth, we will automatically put ethnic, religious and political sentiment behind us
And not to forget that in today society, it is very common to find a man comfortably having sex even when he does not have a skill to boast about.

Nigeria needs to turn to Lord Jesus Christ the Supreme, the Father of All KNOWLEDGE

He is the only One that can give each and everyone of us a peculiar skill (wisdom) that will suit our personality untill then we will be hoping that the next president will give us the much needed change that we yhen for.

You clearly explained my point and call it ignorance.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Alpharey: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Okealaaye:
She merely respected Protocols, realising that the Congratulations should have come from the president of Liberia. Is this what you're joying about?

Who told you that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.