Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu (43222 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / COVID-19 Crisis: Ramaphosa, Johnson-sirleaf Akinwumi Adesina's Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by IamNat: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Bennycollins:
IPOB deleted the tweet or what?
Some people still normal like this?πŸ™„

IPOB is trying hard to spread the news even when it's obvious it's inconsequential.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Kay25(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2023
U will just keep ranting...and keep waiting after 4 years wey tinubu go do finish his tenure
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Jack500: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

My papa is a noble man who did legit work all his life unlike your crooked father and the legendary fraudster 😎😎

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. You can cry forever, unfortunately you can't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by bonnyhope: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
This is one of Obj allies
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Can a person in far away Germany depends on Nigeria politicians

We are many Nigerians living outside the country.

We wish to return back home but Nigeria is worse than hellfire tongue
nigeria is worse to you but not for me

Success is never found in an environment, true success is found inside you.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Jack500:

The same way you said Tinubu won't win the election, it seems you guys never learn anything

Of cause he didn't win..

Relax.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
EdwardRandy:

You must be an 1diot
God bless You Mr. smiley
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. You can cry forever, unfortunately you can't do anything about it.

Urchin get behind me, I rebuke you!! 😎

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by iezeiyida(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
She has now realised her mistakes grin
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:
The time y'all put in fighting tinubu

If you guys decide to dedicate that time and energy to do something productive
By now none of you guys will be depending on obi for your survival
whats this one saying?! we are talking of the future and the fight is now even if not for us but for the sake of our kids and unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Draslo(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2023
MuchAdo:

Glad you are back home!

Many 'woke' Yorubas don't know history.

It's unfortunate we don't have people to counter the loud piggidiiots in that space.

When a lie is propagated for too long, it becomes the truth angry
We've just been lumped up together like Europe was for centuries before each state fought for it's sovereignty. I know than in 200-500 years, the entity called Nigeria will cease to exist because we were not founded on a singular ideology, not religion, not tribe, nothing. I would rather my children know my stance so they know where we're headed
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Jack500: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

Urchin get behind me, I rebuke you!! 😎

Your father is an urchin not me
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by fcbelle72(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The minute it takes you to type this gibberish could've turned you to a millionaire tongue

Thunder strike your useless mouth ,you fool
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Jack500: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Of cause he didn't win..

Relax.

I will be here to mock you on May 29th during his swearing in😁
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Confirm4real(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Others will follow...

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Nchenches: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
No saner HoS would congratulate a man declared president when the results of the election were not yet in the hands of the electoral commission, when the electoral commission deceived voters with prescribing an election regulation, but used another regulation for collation of votes.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
You are on your own
fcbelle72:

Thunder strike your useless mouth ,you fool

🦍
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by MuchAdo: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Draslo:

We've just been lumped up together like Europe was for centuries before each state fought for it's sovereignty. I know than in 200-500 years, the entity called Nigeria will cease to exist because we were not founded on a singular ideology, not religion, not tribe, nothing. I would rather my children know my stance so they know where we're headed

We can still be one Nigeria with boundaries. True restructuring will allow that. cool
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Nchenches: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A Renowned Figure like herself, would NOT want to associate herself with a THIEF and Election Rigger! embarassed

Just Imagine Okonjo-Iweala or Kofi Annan congratulating Tinubu! sad

And a former drug trafficking baron who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Tflex01: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Cyber bullying

There are different kind of low mentality lower thinking humanoid in Nigeria

The type that believe Jubril El Sudan is the President of Nigeria

The type that believe Amuda Yekini Aguileri is the President Elect of Nigeria

And the Fools that believe a 3rd class Philosophy graduate who came 3rd and couldn't get 2/3 25% requirements has any chance

This people were born idiots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Omooo... Igbos haven't changed a bit.

I like this video.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
whats this one saying?! we are talking of the future and the fight is now even if not for us but for the sake of our kids and unborn generation
WTF are you talking about

Was Obi not part of the circle few months back

What is the probability that Mr Obi will not go back to Pdp or Apc if his interest align with them?

Why can't you guys think for once undecided
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by pacespot(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2023
But I'm curious for something. The United States is owned by both White and Black races even though the latter is a minority in the country. Considering how USA has been pumping money to Ukraine, the estimated mount spent in material and monetary supports in fighting the Ukraine war so far is close to $USD300 billions. But some Black Americans popularly called African Americans cannot use their influences to channel American resources and supports to assist oppressed people in Africa.

This is to their advantage because if Africa is developed, Black people will be respected all over the world
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Nfora: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2023
That was an interlocutory congratulation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Zeezenho: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
IamNat:
IPOB doing all they could to discredit the election, you guys are just so full of hate. This is what you did all through Buhari's 8 years, when it was time for election, you wanted to be president, now you have lost out again and you have reverted to been hateful, continue, you would keep losing out if you continue like this.

Chill bro your hate will not longer fly.we condem every form of malpractices in your new society.tinubu stole from the wrong guys.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by funshint(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
She's an OBJ person so no surprise here.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Draslo(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
MuchAdo:

We can still be one Nigeria with boundaries. True restructuring will allow that. cool
That's wishful thinking. A part of the Roman empire at some point consisted of what is known as England today. The ottoman empire consisted of most of Eastern and some of central Europe.

Nigeria is still serving the function to which it was created; to enrich a certain group of people and a few Nigerians.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by 35824L: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2023
She is a private citizen who now resides in Nigeria. IPOB social media terrorists must have threatened her safety like they usually do to those who disagree with them.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Emmaari: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:

You think everyone is like you that depend on 30k monthly from tinubu for survival??
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
DeepSight:

Perhaps you dont understand the status of a person who is not just the first female president in Africa but also a Nobel Peace Prize winner., having presided over one of the worst conflict ravaged spots on this blighted continent. Maybe you also think all former Heads of State, are, by that very fact, of no import.

I'd better leave you alone, you are probably 16 years old or thereabouts and your moniker says all there is to be said about you.
you actually quoted the wrong person because I'm fully ready to reply you so that you can get some brain into your dumbed skull since you choose to showcase your stupidity online here. Firstly the purpose of your quote was to show that I made some grammatical error with my statement which was why I directed you back to the post that they're referring to past stuff. Now you're analyzing her achievements, who cares about that and indeed you just gave your age range,you're indeed one of those just ssce graduate who think his brain was still fresh whereby you're only roaming around wot empty skull... Asshole
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by stano2(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:

No one is depending on Obi for survival, we just want the right thing to take place
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by ThothHermes: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2023
IamNat:

Call him whatever you like, we call him our president, congratulations have been in order since when? For all I care, this might even be fake news considering how anything fake as been synonyms with you people since time immemorial.

Handing over plans are underway, selective positions are already been zoned, we are moving on already, if you like remain in 2023, by the end of 8 years of BAT presidency, you will wake up.
Maybe president of Iragbiji. He thief the election abi he no thief am😁😁

@bold
Just dey play🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.