Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State (332 Views)

APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal / 2023 Presidency: Attempts To Cause Conflict Between Osinbajo, Tinubu Will Fail - / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State by Arafat2022: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
This Is Sheik Al-misiry Who Said That On Friday In Viral Video Message In An Event Organised By Mal Arrigasiyyu The Head Of The Kaduna State Pilgrims Welfare Boards(Hajj Commission) Said Anyone Who Chants "BAMASO"(We Dont Want) In The Mosque He Leads In The Friday Prayer Sermon when He Speaks About The Muslim Muslim Ticket In Kaduna Will Find Himself In The BACHAMA CEMETRY ground(dead),For He Has Followership That Are Fit To Execute That.

*DSS Should As A Matter Of Urgency Arrest This Imam.

Re: An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State by khalling2008: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
No sources.
But if the man said so, I will not blame him compare to what the igbo Christians pastors preached against Tinubu in the potopoto region

1 Like

Re: An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:
No sources.
But if the man said so, I will not blame him compare to what the igbo Christians pastors preached against Tinubu in the potopoto region

Keep quiet! You devil, I know you will find a way drag to Igbo into this now... Ode

2 Likes

Re: An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State by Epistasis(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:
No sources.

Obi the liar once told the church to take back their country....did DSS arrest him?
Re: An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State by khalling2008: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Keep quiet! You devil, I know you will find a way drag to Igbo into this now... Ode
Maybe you forgot what igbo Christian pastors preached to their congregation about Tinubu and how they cursed anybody that would vote for Tinubu. Now, Tinubu has won the election, their curses will bounce back to them in multiple times.
Re: An Islamic Schoolar Want To Cause Conflict In Kaduna State by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:

Maybe you forgot what igbo Christian pastors preached to their congregation about Tinubu and how they cursed anybody that would vote for Tinubu. Now, Tinubu has won the election, their curses will bounce back to them in multiple times.

Where is the evidence

(1) (Reply)

Politicians I Pity In Forthcoming Election / Anambra Assembly: Peter Obi’s Call To Vote LP Candidates A Landmine – Soludo / Rivers Decides 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.