Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,279 members, 7,849,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance (1787 Views)

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / How The Fulani Conquered The South East Without A Gun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by EmekaA125(m): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
flokii:

Your neck for break if to say you talk this nonsense to my face..

I'll repeat myself cos I know y'all are stubborn.. for your own good, stay off politics in Lagos.
Okay. I will urge all Igbos in Lagos to burn or discard their PVCs while those vying for elective offices should quit running so that one useless mor.on with moniker flokii will be happy. Ezi ofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Pleasant01: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2023
ScamHunter:
So they shouldn't disturb Igbo in Lagos.
Alternatively, they should join hands with Nigeria and call for an Igbo referendum. In the sixties, it was the northerners destroying Igbo businesses out of jealousy. Today, the north seems to have refined and working hard for themselves. Yoruba has become the problem of Igbo because of jealousy that the north has outgrown.

You cannot hate Igbo and still fight against them leaving the country for you. It's a sign that you're either a witch, a wizard, a ruler of darkness or a spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

I don't know the reason why we should be in the same country and still segregate. Judging from what APC is doing in Lagos, I shouldn't give a job to a Yoruba man, even if he's qualified. I had a very good mechanic, a Yoruba guy. In fact, he's one of the very few guys I trust with my BMW. The Nigeria APC is projecting is one that promotes incompetence and crookedness. We saw it on February 25. If we all promote criminality like APC, what chaos would we have in Nigeria.

If Igbo do not disturb your agbo sellers, it's wickedness to disturb and even burn down Igbo businesses. Ndigbo are even doing you a favor by doing business in your tribal area. Remember how Lagos be when Ndigbo leave during Christmas. Don't even forget that there'll be no Tim Can, Snake Island, Apapa Wharf or even Lekki EFZ without Igbo businesses.

A million skulls mined daily won't give you the IGR Ndigbo generate in Yorubaland.

Do be advised.
Wow....a well composed write-up free of tribalism 🤡🤡
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Pleasant01: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2023
ScamHunter:
So they shouldn't disturb Igbo in Lagos.
Alternatively, they should join hands with Nigeria and call for an Igbo referendum. In the sixties, it was the northerners destroying Igbo businesses out of jealousy. Today, the north seems to have refined and working hard for themselves. Yoruba has become the problem of Igbo because of jealousy that the north has outgrown.

You cannot hate Igbo and still fight against them leaving the country for you. It's a sign that you're either a witch, a wizard, a ruler of darkness or a spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

I don't know the reason why we should be in the same country and still segregate. Judging from what APC is doing in Lagos, I shouldn't give a job to a Yoruba man, even if he's qualified. I had a very good mechanic, a Yoruba guy. In fact, he's one of the very few guys I trust with my BMW. The Nigeria APC is projecting is one that promotes incompetence and crookedness. We saw it on February 25. If we all promote criminality like APC, what chaos would we have in Nigeria.

If Igbo do not disturb your agbo sellers, it's wickedness to disturb and even burn down Igbo businesses. Ndigbo are even doing you a favor by doing business in your tribal area. Remember how Lagos be when Ndigbo leave during Christmas. Don't even forget that there'll be no Tim Can, Snake Island, Apapa Wharf or even Lekki EFZ without Igbo businesses.

A million skulls mined daily won't give you the IGR Ndigbo generate in Yorubaland.

Do be advised.
Where's Anambra ftz? When are we building upper iweka ftz ?
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Iamicekid(m): 2:08am On Mar 11, 2023
EmekaA125:

Nna, you haven't been to SouthEast to be saying this. Economic activities still take place across all the towns of Igboland with Onitsha housing the largest and biggest market in West Africa. Why Igbos come to Lagos is because of the seaport there for ease of doing business and importation. Yorubas in SouthEast are going about without molestation and even mingling with the locals freely without fear or harm. Nobody is a monopoly of violence. We know those employed as Lecturers in Federal Institution in SouthEast, we know the Agbo/Jedi-Jedi sellers, we know where to find the fashion designers and tailors. We know where to find those selling herbal drugs. Don't bite more than you can chew.

Lol dey whine ursef abeg make I no talk, I sabi unna wella when I went to serve in cross river 2019 u guys are not just triblistic but also a hater but make I no talk on that, ur states that are nothing to write home about no light for a year, paying money to charge phone, buying water to bath, borehole is a luxury that u people make money from, se na Yoruba also did all that for unna, na Yoruba be unna governors and honorable of those state abi, above all unna no come still love unna sef, I pray make we just split then we go see, na people wey never see who u people truly are na them u fit dey follow talk all those

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:20am On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy

Do your business and stay out of our politics.

Chikena!
You wish!

Too late!

Do you have land for sale? I need more.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers Igbos are very funny. They say and watched how Ibob destroyed their home states in praise, under the pretence Fulani invaders, but it's was when the Ipob terrorist started killing their own people, they now realized Lagos is a no man's land, we can make it our own, after all we have been paying tax to the state. Werey people no more we want Biafra na Lagos we want...so they can run away from their AfghanEasten
All your tears can't change anything. You will only become dehydrated and kpai 😁
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by christistruth01: 2:22am On Mar 11, 2023
After Unknown gunmen have finished Chasing Nigerians out of the SE
You now want to drag Lagos in SW with those you Chased away
Till date Dsngote drivers are refusing to go there because you killed and ate too many of their People

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:24am On Mar 11, 2023
flokii:
They are selling agbo not going to change your useless leaders in the South East..

Do yourself a favour by staying off politics in Lagos cos it's not your business.. face the business you entered night bus to Lagos to do and let peace reign.
Too late.

If you cry blood enough, you will become anemic.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:25am On Mar 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Because they know how to use agbo to cure werey. Sọ that those Igbos coming to Lagos will be sane.grin
Abuja was created.

But yorubas went their just to do taxi driver work.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:27am On Mar 11, 2023
EmekaA125:

Nna, you haven't been to SouthEast to be saying this. Economic activities still take place across all the towns of Igboland with Onitsha housing the largest and biggest market in West Africa. Why Igbos come to Lagos is because of the seaport there for ease of doing business and importation. Yorubas in SouthEast are going about without molestation and even mingling with the locals freely without fear or harm. Nobody is a monopoly of violence. We know those employed as Lecturers in Federal Institution in SouthEast, we know the Agbo/Jedi-Jedi sellers, we know where to find the fashion designers and tailors. We know where to find those selling herbal drugs. Don't bite more than you can chew.
The next civil war will be fought on yoruba soil.

Yorubas in the SE are safe.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:29am On Mar 11, 2023
EmekaA125:

Helinues na Yoruba boy or has affinity to Yoruba.
The dolt is from Ogun state.
What do you care anyway.

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Taba21:

You should be ashamed of yourself how many Yoruba or other Nigeria tribes residing in Igbo land.

We are here gidigba.

A coward remains a coward.

Fulani have occupied your ancestral homes while you are here smoking kolo under the bridges of Lagos.

Fulani will impregnate all your women through rape before the year end.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2023
flokii:

Your neck for break if to say you talk this nonsense to my face..

I'll repeat myself cos I know y'all are stubborn.. for your own good, stay off politics in Lagos.
Lies!

We have the numbers.

An Igbo man will be governor of Lagos in the nearest future.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters see this mugu. Make I go AfghanEasten wey Ipob,ESN,UGM don turn to Somalia
You are free to choose your death. Either your brother mines your skull or herdsmen men kill you.
Choose your poison.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Pleasant01:

Where's Anambra ftz? When are we building upper iweka ftz ?
This clearly shows you are a backward looser. Go to upper iweka and see small London.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Cholls:
my brother e pain you. Omo Nna aye e to bake. mugu
Pain Wetin?

Bring it on!
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:38am On Mar 11, 2023
christistruth01:
Till date Dsngote drivers are refusing to go there because you killed and ate too many of their People
You are next.

I will eat you right in front of your cursed father.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by 2elliot: 2:50am On Mar 11, 2023
christistruth01:
When you were encouraging Buhari python dance that was hitting up the south east, you didn't know that it will boomerang? You didn't know that insecurity anywhere in the country will affect other regions as long as Nigeria remains as one?
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Dixon06(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Iamicekid:
In as much as I hate this tribal nonsense, but you igbo people are really doing too much I swear, make 9ja split make everybody they go there place then we go see who will remain rich, u igbo wey be se na same business half of you people are doing then we will see how ur sales will be if you are just selling to yourselves where there are thousands others selling ur same product then u will know se nothing really special from watein unna dey do, if your states are really booming with your so called business you won’t be coming over south east in masses u will be making ur so called millions there

Pipe Trash 😒
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Dixon06(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy

Do your business and stay out of our politics.

Chikena!

Do your convulsing on another forum and stay out of Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MuchAdo: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dixon06:

Do your convulsing on another forum and stay out of Nairaland grin grin grin

I should stay out of a forum founded by my brother

Piiggidiot amaka cheesy

Una go wail tire. More flogging is on the way cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MuchAdo: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You wish!

Too late!

Do you have land for sale? I need more.

Od*!

Awolowo family alone owns more land than all piigggidiots put together cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by christistruth01: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
People that the Unknown Gunmen have long Chased out of the East
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MuchAdo: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
EmekaA125:

Because you are who ??
We have the number to decide that. Idiotic reasoning

I blame stupid Yoruba obidients for this. angry

Numbers kor, digits ni. cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by cocolacec(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Nigerians are watching and these primitive fools will pay in no distant time.

There are tens of thousands of yoruba women and girls selling agbo in the East freely. Despite the fact they're selling poisonous substances that are injurious to kidney, no one molests them. You will see them even in the remotest villages selling agbo! You will also see their men carrying pet bottles claiming to be selling herbs. No one disturbs them! These people contribute absolutely nothing to the economic development of East but instead are causing serious health hazards.

However, the same primitive fools are busy threatening Igbos abd other Nigerians everyday in their region.

They should continue but a day of reckoning is coming!

Agbo sellers are doing a service to humanity in Igboland.Igbos come to Yorubaland to sell us fake drugs,fake beverages,steal children,kidnap,cannibalism,vandalism,Prostitution,sell fake cables,steal parts from people's cars,blood rituala.The list is endless.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by cocolacec(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
christistruth01:

People that the Unknown Gunmen have long Chased out of the East
Unknown gunmen was the Igbo elite strategy to chase away Easterners so they can infuemce voting patterns in other regions.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by christistruth01: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The dolt is from Ogun state.
What do you care anyway.

It is already being fought on your own soil by unknown Gunmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu In Closed-door Meeting With Wike, Ibori, Makinde / Dr. (Mrs.) Doris Anite Biography And Profile / Ondo: Deputy Governor Arrive And Ready To Be Swear In As The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.