Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance (1751 Views)

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / How The Fulani Conquered The South East Without A Gun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by ScamHunter: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
So they shouldn't disturb Igbo in Lagos.
Alternatively, they should join hands with Nigeria and call for an Igbo referendum. In the sixties, it was the northerners destroying Igbo businesses out of jealousy. Today, the north seems to have refined and working hard for themselves. Yoruba has become the problem of Igbo because of jealousy that the north has outgrown.

You cannot hate Igbo and still fight against them leaving the country for you. It's a sign that you're either a witch, a wizard, a ruler of darkness or a spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

I don't know the reason why we should be in the same country and still segregate. Judging from what APC is doing in Lagos, I shouldn't give a job to a Yoruba man, even if he's qualified. I had a very good mechanic, a Yoruba guy. In fact, he's one of the very few guys I trust with my BMW. The Nigeria APC is projecting is one that promotes incompetence and crookedness. We saw it on February 25. If we all promote criminality like APC, what chaos would we have in Nigeria.

If Igbo do not disturb your agbo sellers, it's wickedness to disturb and even burn down Igbo businesses. Ndigbo are even doing you a favor by doing business in your tribal area. Remember how Lagos be when Ndigbo leave during Christmas. Don't even forget that there'll be no Tim Can, Snake Island, Apapa Wharf or even Lekki EFZ without Igbo businesses.

A million skulls mined daily won't give you the IGR Ndigbo generate in Yorubaland.

Do be advised.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by helinues: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Toh

Sebi una Imam Sabi the sweetest part in pork meat abi .

Ojuyinaja, Ojuelegba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Sorrynovex: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Sebi una Imam Sabi the sweetest part in pork meat abi .

Ojuyinaja, Ojuelegba

Ghen ghen

This one don smoke

#sorrynovex

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by helinues: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Ghen ghen

This one don smoke

#sorrynovex

Una wey no smoke, we have seen the outcome of your clear eyes with your doomed supporting.

Make una continue to dey play shegbo
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Totilopussylick(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
The way you carry the matter for head is like as if your life depends on it tongue
helinues:

Una wey no smoke, we have seen the outcome of your clear eyes with your doomed supporting.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Sorrynovex: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

Nurudeen wetting concern pork meat and Imam

Na rizzler you dey use smoke your own abi you dey fold newspaper?

#sorrynovex

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by kettykin: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Some are doing tailor work, selling agbo about, doing taxi driving and working in federal and state institutions in the east, no one drags them no one dusturbs them no one harrasses them no one extorts them ,it is time Igbos wake up

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Iamicekid(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
In as much as I hate this tribal nonsense, but you igbo people are really doing too much I swear, make 9ja split make everybody they go there place then we go see who will remain rich, u igbo wey be se na same business half of you people are doing then we will see how ur sales will be if you are just selling to yourselves where there are thousands others selling ur same product then u will know se nothing really special from watein unna dey do, if your states are really booming with your so called business you won’t be coming over south east in masses u will be making ur so called millions there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by OmoFiditi: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex

grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by colorsofrainbow: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

So finally after denying your heritage because of politics for years here,you have accepted that you are Yoruba. Omo your lie fit make Jesus Christ become devil

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MuchAdo: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2023
Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy

Do your business and stay out of our politics.

Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by helinues: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

#sorrynovex

You self asked that question, na the analogy behind Chelsea winning EPL this season or perhaps thirdudus with no highest votes not have the 25% spread in 24 states will win the election.

You better switch to my supplier cos his stuffs have just been helpful in reasoning like normal human being
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by ScamHunter: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy

Chikena!

But a Yoruba woman didn't stay out of Gbagi politics. She's now the senator-elect for FCT. Stop being a hypocrite. The first mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man before you people introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics. If Igbo live in Lagos, they shouldn't vote who would protect their interest right? But you're free to vote who would protect yours even if he's a cocaine sniffer, right?

MuchAdo:

The Gbagi people are not complaining. tongue

Lagosians are complaining shocked

Of course you're lying. The people complaining are non Lagosian Yoruba tribalists like you and Tinubu. Vivor and Jandor that are real Lagosians are not against Igbo involvement in politics. Isn't it stupidity that you think you could stop citizens from participating in politics in their own country? Muchado. Simply support a balkanized Nigeria. Let everyone have their own country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Cholls(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2023
My brothers Igbos are very funny. They say and watched how Ibob destroyed their home states in praise, under the pretence Fulani invaders, but it's was when the Ipob terrorist started killing their own people, they now realized Lagos is a no man's land, we can make it our own, after all we have been paying tax to the state. Werey people no more we want Biafra na Lagos we want...so they can run away from their AfghanEasten

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Sorrynovex: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

You self asked that question, na the analogy behind Chelsea winning EPL this season or perhaps thirdudus with no highest votes not have the 25% spread in 24 states will win the election.

You better switch to my supplier cos his stuffs have just been helpful in reasoning like normal human being

Ewooo

Easy to dey kill your lungs and kidney with Colorado and Agbo na

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MuchAdo: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2023
ScamHunter:

But a Yoruba woman didn't stay out of Gbagi politics. She's now the senator-elect for FCT. Stop being a hypocrite. The first mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man before you people introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics. If Igbo live in Lagos, they shouldn't vote who would protect their interest right? But you're free to vote who would protect yours even if he's a cocaine sniffer, right?

The Gbagi people are not complaining. tongue

Lagosians are complaining shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Isobug: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy

Chikena!
See your mouth like our politics. Na your papa create Lagos abi na your mama create Nigeria. Our politics ke

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MuchAdo: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Isobug:

See your mouth like our politics. Na your papa create Lagos abi na your mama create Nigeria. Our politics ke

Then you will continue to get whipped every election cycle. cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Emergingnation3(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Don't mind hypocritical Afonja Muslims..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by ScamHunter: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Isobug:

Don't be surprised he's from Ogbomoso

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by dominic17: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Don't mind those evil tribe their people are in the east living peaceful without being harassed despite they are not contributing anything to south east economic growth but see how they are here harassing and insulting people are contributing immensely to economic growth of their region

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by flokii: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
They are selling agbo not going to change your useless leaders in the South East..

Do yourself a favour by staying off politics in Lagos cos it's not your business.. face the business you entered night bus to Lagos to do and let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by MightySparrow: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
ScamHunter:
Alternatively, they should join hands with Nigeria and call for an Igbo referendum. In the sixties, it was the northerners destroying Igbo businesses out of jealousy. Today, the north seems to have refined and working hard for themselves. Yoruba has become the problem of Igbo because of jealousy that the north has outgrown.

You cannot hate Igbo and still fight against them leaving the country for you. It's a sign that you're either a witch, a wizard, a ruler of darkness or a spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

I don't know the reason why we should be in the same country and still segregate. Judging from what APC is doing in Lagos, I shouldn't give a job to a Yoruba man, even if he's qualified. I had a very good mechanic, a Yoruba guy. In fact, he's one of the very few guys I trust with my BMW. The Nigeria APC is projecting is one that promotes incompetence and crookedness. We saw it on February 25. If we all promote criminality like APC, what chaos would we have in Nigeria.

If Igbo do not disturb your agbo sellers, it's wickedness to disturb and even burn down Igbo businesses. Ndigbo are even doing you a favor by doing business in your tribal area. Remember how Lagos be when Ndigbo leave during Christmas. Don't even forget that there'll be no Tim Can, Snake Island, Apapa Wharf or even Lekki EFZ without Igbo businesses.

A million skulls mined daily won't give you the IGR Ndigbo generate in Yorubaland.

Do be advised.

Because they know how to use agbo to cure werey. Sọ that those Igbos coming to Lagos will be sane.grin
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Vote4Obi: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
dominic17:
Don't mind those evil tribe their people are in the east living peaceful without being harassed despite they are not contributing anything to south east economic growth but see how they are here harassing and insulting people are contributing immensely to economic growth of their region

Nigerians are watching and these primitive fools will pay in no distant time.

There are tens of thousands of yoruba women and girls selling agbo in the East freely. Despite the fact they're selling poisonous substances that are injurious to kidney, no one molests them. You will see them even in the remotest villages selling agbo! You will also see their men carrying pet bottles claiming to be selling herbs. No one disturbs them! These people contribute absolutely nothing to the economic development of East but instead are causing serious health hazards.

However, the same primitive fools are busy threatening Igbos abd other Nigerians everyday in their region.

They should continue but a day of reckoning is coming!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by EmekaA125(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
In as much as I hate this tribal nonsense, but you igbo people are really doing too much I swear, make 9ja split make everybody they go there place then we go see who will remain rich, u igbo wey be se na same business half of you people are doing then we will see how ur sales will be if you are just selling to yourselves where there are thousands others selling ur same product then u will know se nothing really special from watein unna dey do, if your states are really booming with your so called business you won’t be coming over south east in masses u will be making ur so called millions there
Nna, you haven't been to SouthEast to be saying this. Economic activities still take place across all the towns of Igboland with Onitsha housing the largest and biggest market in West Africa. Why Igbos come to Lagos is because of the seaport there for ease of doing business and importation. Yorubas in SouthEast are going about without molestation and even mingling with the locals freely without fear or harm. Nobody is a monopoly of violence. We know those employed as Lecturers in Federal Institution in SouthEast, we know the Agbo/Jedi-Jedi sellers, we know where to find the fashion designers and tailors. We know where to find those selling herbal drugs. Don't bite more than you can chew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by EmekaA125(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy

Chikena!
Because you are who ??
We have the number to decide that. Idiotic reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by EmekaA125(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers Igbos are very funny. They say and watched how Ibob destroyed their home states in praise, under the pretence Fulani invaders, but it's was when the Ipob terrorist started killing their own people, they now realized Lagos is a no man's land, we can make it our own, after all we have been paying tax to the state. Werey people no more we want Biafra na Lagos we want...so they can run away from their AfghanEasten
U be real.mumu. Wetin IPOB destroy for SE. Stop shifting goalpost to be talking like a mor.on on a public forum. Igbos have right to participate in electoral process in Lagos like every other citizen. If you want to do same in Igboland, you are free as nobody will stop you. Stop being a retarded bigot.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by EmekaA125(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
flokii:
They are selling agbo not going to change your useless leaders in the South East..

Do yourself a favour by staying off politics in Lagos cos it's not your business.. face the business you entered night bus to Lagos to do and let peace reign.
Hit your head on the wall if you like. Igbos will continue to vote and elect leaders that will protect their interest in Lagos. Die if you can't accept this reality. Ezi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by EmekaA125(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

So finally after denying your heritage because of politics for years here,you have accepted that you are Yoruba. Omo your lie fit make Jesus Christ become devil
Helinues na Yoruba boy or has affinity to Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Taba21: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
ScamHunter:

Do be advised.

You should be ashamed of yourself how many Yoruba or other Nigeria tribes residing in Igbo land.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by flokii: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

Hit your head on the wall if you like. Igbos will continue to vote and elect leaders that will protect their interest in Lagos. Die if you can't accept this reality. Ezi

Your neck for break if to say you talk this nonsense to my face..

I'll repeat myself cos I know y'all are stubborn.. for your own good, stay off politics in Lagos.
Re: Yoruba People Are Freely Selling Agbo In The East Without Hindrance by Cholls(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

U be real.mumu. Wetin IPOB destroy for SE. Stop shifting goalpost to be talking like a mor.on on a public forum. Igbos have right to participate in electoral process in Lagos like every other citizen. If you want to do same in Igboland, you are free as nobody will stop you. Stop being a retarded bigot.
My brothers and sisters see this mugu. Make I go AfghanEasten wey Ipob,ESN,UGM don turn to Somalia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates As Supreme Court Upholds Adeleke’s Election Victory / Hope Uzodinma, This Is Unfair Now / Speaker And Deputy Senate President Which Is Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.