Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong (442 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong by SGANIVA(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Pl how can I apply and get student visa to hong Kong
Re: How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong by MatrixReloaded: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2023
SGANIVA:
Pl how can I apply and get student visa to china
Apply for a school and gain admission, the school will send all verification link to the embassy of China Abuja. Prior to your visit to the embassy, you will pay tuition fee, visa fee, processing fee, and then wait for your receipts, electronic visa sticker by email, Those are the documents you will take to the embassy incl SOA and have the visa stamp on your passport.

BTW why china since u can enroute HK
Re: How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong by Emereolevanwill(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Apply for a school and gain admission, the school will send all verification link to the embassy of China Abuja. Prior to your visit to the embassy, you will pay tuition fee, visa fee, processing fee, and then wait for your receipts, electronic visa sticker by email, Those are the documents you will take to the embassy incl SOA and have the visa stamp on your passport.

Hong Kong? How about it?
Re: How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong by MatrixReloaded: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Emereolevanwill:

Hong Kong? How about it?
HK I applied a few but you have to be sure of your English language test , if undergraduate. Graduate Studies, It's same process but seamlessly achievable than PRC.
You can mail your reference or upload online during the application process, pay your processing fees and wait for your acceptance letter. Pay tuition and visa processing fee, wait for your evisa which you can use to travel.
Re: How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong by SGANIVA(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pl how can I enroute hong Kong
MatrixReloaded:

Re: How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong by SGANIVA(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
I even prefer hong Kong to china

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Can A Nigerian American Visa Interview Officer Be Assigned To Nigeria? / Dubai’s Bizarre Wonders: Discover The Uniquely Strange Sights You Can Only See H / Relocating To West Africa Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.