Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central (27040 Views)

2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Truthdeypain: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
FisifunKododada:
SE will never vote for Tinubu. So, what's the point of give them the top senate spot. Okoros don't turn around and say, now that you have given my something, I will reciprocate. Okoros are very bitter and angry people, who are incapable of basic politics.

You reason with your anus no offence, you are a tragedy to the wombs that bore you. Just listen to yourself. Kai!
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by chinemezeq: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
backtovillage:
They don't deserve anything
Let the SE continue with their hatred.
I prefer SS to SE
hahaha, mentality of people are laughable, even when they give yellrobber presidency, senate presidency, IGP, Chief of army staff, and others, they have to know that it wont bring in an innovation era, they will still remain poor, it doesnt change anything, i, i want us to be marginalized the more and be hated, it must accelerate the freedom of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by FisifunKododada: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Truthdeypain:
You reason with your anus no offence, you are a tragedy to the wombs that bore you. Just listen to yourself. Kai!

My guy lets be honest, am I lying? The truth may be bitter but its still the truth. Okoros are not known to play smart politics. No president has done more in Iboland than Buhari YET how did okoros reward Buhari? With insults, curses on him and his family; and wishing him dead. In fact after spending a year or so wishing he dies, okoros decided that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a clone named Jubril from Sudan.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by naijainstinct: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

David Mark was from the North Central.
He's Nigeria's longest serving Senate president. After that Bukola Saraki still from the North Central did 4 years.
The North Central cannot do it again.

What happens to the South South? Despite Igbo affinity, we gave Jagaban 25% in almost all the states.

Do you know the implication of an 80% for Obi in the South South like the South East? It would have been 11 States landslide.

How do you discredit how much work the likes of Wike, Akpabio and Oshiomole put in to preach Muslim Muslim Ticket to natives of an area with 98% Christians without mosques?

It's unfair.

Una yourbas no dey rate us 😡

Very annoying thread for most of us.

The chairman lost Nasarawa State his State to Labour Party in that same North Central.

Labour party won Plateau State in that same North Central despite producing the campaign chairman, an incumbent Governor.

Benue State was so close that it could have gone anywhere. It's technically a draw between LP and APC just like Lagos. The win margin of APC has no meaning.

If we count Abuja-FCT based on its geography and boundary, APC did not even see 25% there.

North Central voted along religious lines. Kwara is technically Yoruba and Kogi to an extent with Muslim population. Niger State has a massive Muslim population too.

The only christians in Nigeria that didn't give a damn about the Muslim Muslim Ticket apart from the South West were South South christians.

Also consider the fact that APC was the dominant party in the North Central before the elections. KWARA, Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Plateau states had APC Governors.

South South delivered beyond imagination for a region with only one APC governor who defected. The South South will have at least 2 APC governors on the 29th of May (Delta State and Cross River State). The region is going APC and you must reward the people.

I love objectivity when I see one. This your post is very objective, devoid of insults and well presented. If the decision were mine to make, I would zone the SP to the SS with immediate effect. Kudos!
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by naijainstinct: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
cocolacec:
Senate President-South South
DSP-North Central
Speaker-North West
SFG -South West
Central Bank -South West
FCT Minister- Gbagi indigenes.

Aso villa Photographer-South East
Nice. Well zoned. Deputy Speaker can go to SE though.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by McStoic(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
backtovillage:
I prefer SS to SE
You see your life? Keep on building castles in the air. Every reasonable South Easterner has never expected much from APC hence why we didn't vote them. I know Tinubu is going nowhere but even if he were to be the next president, God forbid, we don't care.

The losers in all these are those South Eastern politicians like Uzodinma, Umahi, Soludo, Rochas et al who have borne the stigma and backlash that comes with rooting for APC in the South East. You are cutting your nose (punishing your loyalists in South East) to spite your face (your overall goodwill in Nigeria)....You see why guys like Ogbonnaya Onu and Rotimi Amaechi will always look stupid for suffering with you guys all these while?

Later you guys will be saying Igbos are emotional. Tell me what is more irrational and illogical than your foolish statements. Once again, we don't care about APC. If the elections will hold 100 times, I and my tribe will still vote against you guys 110 times... The hatred is totally mutual nigga. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Tochj(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The North Central, Benue in particular really did far extra work to make the victory of Asiwaju possible.

Nobody saw it coming. I must commend Niger, Kogi and Kwara too though these 3 states still have an affiliation with the Yoruba.

The Senator must be a Christian though.
APC will be naive to give South East the Senate Presidency.

Deputy Senate President for South East is tenable and more strategic.

North central Leaders and Senators must demand and insist on getting the Senate Presidency, they deserve and earned it.Not even the NW of PMB or NE of Sen Lawan worked as hard as they did.

The NC did not do double dealing with Asiwaju and HE Atiku unlike some disloyal APC politicians in NW and NE who betrayed Asiwaju.
check my signature for free stuffs!
NC did not vote Tinubu
He stole their vote for Obi.
Again SE is not interested in ur greek gift
We want our stolen mandate back.
Even if Elections happenens 1000 times
We won't vote a bad candidate.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by chinwe77: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Am from SS but Nigeria need SE than SE need Nigeria, those guys from east are too economy powerful for any govt to ignore Am from SS but Nigeria need SE than SE need Nigeria, those guys from east are too economy powerful for any govt to ignore ...
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Tinububalls: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

There was no chance the Christian part of North Central will fall to PDP. It was always going to be taken by Labour Party who took it conveniently for a party that got into the race about 8 months before General Elections. It was only Benue that closed with a tight margin because of the influence of Rev Father Aliaa (islamophobia was crushed) and the failure of Ortom. Didn't Babachir Lawal , ex- SFG rewarded by APC, back Labour Party because of Muslim Muslim Ticket.

It was basically Muslim North Central that APC took which was always assured because of the influence of the Governors.

The South South are not supposed to vote for Tinubu or APC or Muslim Muslim Ticket like the North Central should. We actually betrayed our neighbours. We tried.

You just don't think we deserve it because of the disdain you have for us. However, let's see what will happen in real life before we make a decision because I know your projections are just wishes.

Man you started crying early.
Wait for the spoil to be shared before you can wail away your soul.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by pquaver(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
ubest1:
Am from SS but Nigeria need SE than SE need Nigeria, those guys from east are too economy powerful for any govt to ignore

Yes u are from the South South of Aba. We already know

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by McStoic(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
cocolacec:
DSP-North Central
Speaker-North West
SFG -South West
Central Bank -South West

And you think we care? You lot will still end up poorer than the South East after all said and done. Ewu Panya grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I have looked at the election result and it is best for APC to choose the Senate President among its ranking Senators from any of these North Central states of Benue, Kwara, Kogi or Niger.

Deputy Senate can go to South East. APC needs to reward and consolidate in the North central.

North central already has the national chairman of the party. What I think we need is to move the position away from Nasarawa to a Christian from Kogi, Niger or Benue.

I understand the need to reward states that Labour Ed for the party’s victory, however, we must understand that national unity and cohesion supersedes politics. We have a lot of positions that can be used to compensate the north central. The SE has been out of national relevance for about 8 years now. We can’t continue to keep them out even though it is their doing. We should make the necessary sacrifice to bring them to the table.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Truthdeypain: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

But how? With endless sit at homes, rampant kidnapping & cannibalism, erosion, kerosene-sharing, boom in baby factories, mindless IPOB/ESN violence and murders, drug trafficking, Simon Ekpa etc? Top of what? It’s okay to console yourself.

Even those that enjoyed and witnessed the birth of several multi-billion dollar tech unicorns like flutterwave, modern inter & intra-city rails, urban renewal projects etc. in the last 8 years under Buhari do not beat chest like you do.

It’s your choice to take Soludo’s advice & stop nzobu nzobu politics and learn to strategically position yourselves or continue to roam around in political oblivion.

Starategically position you say, we know how the likes of ROCHAS, NGIGE, UMAHI, OGBONNAYA ONU, etc tried to bellow to this manipulative stupidity of you primitive and racist beings, of course we know how it turned out. They were all burned by the "IGBO will never be president" champions.

"Build bridges" "cross rivers" " fly flyovers" " negotiate " etc.. All these nonsense wey all these paid writers dey always cap, we all know its just failed and low ass budget gaslightinng.

Verily, IGBOMAN is a third class citizen of the country but guess what till tomorrow, and I mean till next fifty years we will continue to be more successful in business, education, per capita and every index than all of you combined. The Igboman will never be defeated in a million years to come. Our hate is forever and we embrace it because we are hated by all these stupid so called countrymsn because we have chosen not to be primitive, dirty, evil, tribalistic, lazy, frustrated etc.. But have rather surpasses all expectations in industry etc.. While being the most marginalised region.

You know why we always succeed, because of una hate, Igboman has given everything to this country and this country has always given everything hate can offer back to us.

The sun will continue to rise in the east, ya'll can Bury yourselves for all I care.

AFONJARACISTS!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by FreeStuffsNG: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
seunmsg:

North central already has the national chairman of the party. What I think we need is to move the position away from Nasarawa to a Christian from Kogi, Niger or Benue.

I understand the need to reward states that Labour Ed for the party’s victory, however, we must understand that national unity and cohesion supersedes politics. We have a lot of positions that can be used to compensate the north central. The SE has been out of national relevance for about 8 years now. We can’t continue to keep them out even though it is their doing. We should make the necessary sacrifice to bring them to the table.
National cohesion will be achieved with equitable governance to complement the cohesion of having equal rep by states in the Senate and at least one minister from each state of the federation.. Deputy Senate is still good too but NC reward is the lifeline of the mandate.

If APC does not win it can not be considering trading off the hardwork and loyalty of NC. They made it possible by working harder than the SE.
The President-Elect made it clear that reward will be on merit of contribution to his victory at the polls.
APC will not cheat NC.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na who dy Hell is FreestuffNG....who know ur papa
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by starstaz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
Only an unrepentant fraudster like FreeStuffsNG can open a useless thread like this.

That rambunctious low self esteem boy can't think up anything useful other than tribalism.

Here it is claiming north central to be under Yoruba!! What an insult. Same way they are always trying to put my Edo state as under Yoruba.
Touts like this fool should not be left on this forum or roaming the streets freely .

He is a thief who scammed Nairalanders for years with fake ebooks and tutorials which never took off.

After his failed website he turned to a full time Nairaland troll seeking sympathy with the only lowly.group that would accept someone so dense , unintelligent an utter failure, the Nairaland tribalists

All the trash this boy wires os to pander solely to the TRIBALISTS so they can accept him as one of their own 🤣

Talk about a boy who has failed so much at real life he is not in ampitiable state here
So pity this fool whose mates aredoing great things in real life but has failed at all attempts hence is seeking to be part of a rejected group 🤣🤣🤣🤣

All hail the useless FreeStuffsNG

Write your own political stuff nau. Which kain wahala be this. The Mr free stuff of a guy u dey abuse, sit down to advance intelligently why and a must Senate presidency under Tinubu should go to his own people in North central. I found his thesis worthy of notes and full of intellectual convincing enough to chew for any political strategists that seek to reward loyalty. This is a politics of intellectualism and idealism and am extremely impressed. If you find his work nauseating, project your own stuffs and we accommodate your own view too and will be civilized of you to eschew hatred and bigotry, moving forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by lathrowinger: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
cocolacec:
DSP-North Central
Speaker-North West
SFG -South West
Central Bank -South West

U dey vex o
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Truthdeypain: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
FisifunKododada:

My guy lets be honest, I'm lying? The truth may be bitter but its still the truth. Okoros are not known to play smart politics. No president has done more in Iboland than Buhari YET how did okoros reward Buhari? With insults, curses on him and his family; and wishing him dead. In fact after spending a year or so wishing he dies, okoros decided that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a clone named Jubril from Sudan.

shocked shocked
Five questions.

1 Are Igbos the only people who were dissatisfied with Buharis administration and the obvious evils of his administration. (The massacres, worsening economy, killings, insecurity) etc..

2. IPOB and IGBOS are one and the same thing ba?

3. How did you measure the insults being poured on Buhari and how did you determine IGBOS are the ones cursing him and his family when almost everyday Nigerians speak ill of Buharis Govt? Are you not a bigot? If not what parameters did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

4. The okoros who pkay what you a call smart politics [Ass licking Buhari and his cronies] , where are they today and how did it turn out for them?

5. Why do you insist on keeping IGBOS with the amount of hate y'all have for them ? if I was you folks I would have championed for them to be given their own state so they can all get the ffuck off my land.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by rippa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

Stop generalising for us. You have no right to speak for us as you are neither our representative or generalissimo
Lolz
Majority of South southerners will choose igbos 100Times over the yorubas
But if u have decided to be unfortunate and follow the betrayals and tribal bigots, goodluck
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Jsucre(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
We South East doesn't wan any senate presidency from APC, we prefer our online president to rule us via online. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by perpeling22(f): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
With 6 out of 15 Senate seats from South East, the APC will need to get more Senators from the South East to avoid another Saraki/Dogara betrayal but if it is from North Central, they have greater number and much at stake to not tow the party line.

The North Central over delivered. They earned the Senate Presidency. The South East did not work for it wink

The President-Elect made it clear that reward will be on merit of contribution to his victory at the polls.

which victory? From stolen mandate
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by spiralwedge(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Una yourbas no dey rate us 😡

You are wrong. Yorubas rate South South people as cousins.

But that's not the analysis. It is by vote spread. North Central ideally should be.

But it's better South South takes it so as to have a more inclusive government. North Central can have the deputy.

SE can be gatemen.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Truthdeypain: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
McStoic:

You see your life? Keep on building castles in the air. Every reasonable South Easterner has never expected much from APC hence why we didn't vote them. I know Tinubu is going nowhere but even if he were to be the next president, God forbid, we don't care.

The losers in all these are those South Eastern politicians like Uzodinma, Umahi, Soludo, Rochas et al who have borne the stigma and backlash that comes with rooting for APC in the South East. You are cutting your nose (punishing your loyalists in South East) to spite your face (your overall goodwill in Nigeria)....You see why guys like Ogbonnaya Onu and Rotimi Amaechi will always look stupid for suffering with you guys all these while?

Later you guys will be saying Igbos are emotional. Tell me what is more irrational and illogical than your foolish statements. Once again, we don't care about APC. If the elections will hold 100 times, I and my tribe will still vote against you guys 110 times... The hatred is totally mutual nigga. grin grin

My gee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Sylraph1: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
McStoic:

grin grin Bahd guy

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by HardBishop: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
cocolacec:

No one needs the South East in their region.If all the indigenes takeover their markets with State govt support.Easterners will have no place to stay but South East.

The State Govt need to empower the indigenes to go back to the markets again.Nyanmirins market dominations must end.As Nyanmirins keep dominating your markets,you people are left in penury."He who sells goods and services get to take from the people and becones richer while the purchaser becomes poorer everytime they buy."

Easterners bring unemployment to the indigenes by chasing your mothers and fathers out of the market place through anti-competition mechanisms.
See what my tribe has reduced themselves into. Honestly igbos need a tough homework on how to develop the eastern region. Haaaaa the most glorious tribe is now being ridiculed to rubbish. We need to leave south west to come home, make our land more condusive for investment. Mtcheww
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Allisgud: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:
I prefer Akpabio.
Wike for minister of Petroleum or Niger Delta
mind u tinubu will be incharge of that petroleum and he will make wike minister of works and infrastructure
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by viodemus: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
I hope the SE gets nothing.

Tribalist muslim president SW
muslim vice

SE should focus on its self and keep making a case with the important countries outside Nigeria. Even before this election, these other tribalist islamics from the core north and SW (their slave), were going around the world tarnishing the igbos; go and read about the meeting between trump and one Nigerian president, and see the tarnishing involved. All trump asked, was, what is this am hearing about the killing of Christians, then the so called president began to talk carelessly and began bashing a tribe.

Igbos will use this period to collectively see for themselves, so that doubting Thomas amongst the igbos can have clarity on the situation of things. As it stands, Tinubu cannot do anyhow in the north, but as long as he is pressing the SE, they are all in. A country where there is no fairness of anything good.

NA and the armed forces should be 16% of each region. The last 4% should be reshared amongst all regions. As it is currently, the imbalance is massive. It is slavery and suppression. How can the SE trust the forces, when they know it is possibly filled with muslims from the core north and a handful from the SW.

Igbos don't be deterred, it iwill be a survival fight. Don't build anything like that, because when they start the fracas, all things will be destroyed, but they will get surprises in the same way. We have to hit back with worse effects, that is what many are working on. The Christians in Nigeria will not be folded by divide and conquer. We should use our outside partners to our advantage. I thank God, that the strongest nations of the world are Christians or Jews, and even others outside of islamics- USA, israel, UK, france, Germany, Russia, china, etc

The USA and other people of good faith need to stop selling weapons to Nigeria, It is not for Nigeria, it is for use against the igbos. They faked BH for years, just to add more weapons to their cache. it was a thing during Goodluck Jonathan era, just to frustrate the guy, just like they brought out sharia law and other limitations, just to frustrate a Christian leader in Obj.

SE shouldn't worry but focus on survival and freedom tactics. if we are not good to rule Nigeria, then they are not fit to rule over us. It's already over 50 years. This election was an awareness campaign for the oppressed people. Even whites with all their power, had to give blacks a fair chance in life. Most riff raffs from the tribalist muslim SW and the core North (their masters) cannot do jack without outside support. A couple of missiles can even things out.

Igbos should strengthen their collaboration among each other and be creative and genius with other like minded tribes, but focus outside of the country. We should be pointing out all discriminations, so that the deciding powers will have a clear intelligence. The tribalist muslim SW, slaves of the north and their arabs, cannot deceive the world powers again. The USA and even UK, and for sure Israel, know that these tribalist muslims wish them evil, and they will support any country that wishes to do them harm. They were happy for the useless Taliban terrorist islamics.

Igbos play your roles. We need a couple gim gim to reach all the length and breadth of our enemies. They will not know peace for trying to enslave a great tribe like the igbos and even other humble tribes. Igbos will outlast all the Nigerian haters combined.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
cocolacec:

No one needs the South East in their region.If all the indigenes takeover their markets with State govt support.Easterners will have no place to stay but South East.

The State Govt need to empower the indigenes to go back to the markets again.Nyanmirins market dominations must end.As Nyanmirins keep dominating your markets,you people are left in penury."He who sells goods and services get to take from the people and becones richer while the purchaser becomes poorer everytime they buy."

Easterners bring unemployment to the indigenes by chasing your mothers and fathers out of the market place through anti-competition mechanisms.

Not our fault that your people are lazy, have zero business IQ and are critically illiterate. We will take over all your markets, women & institutions, and you will have no choice but to continue to come here and cry wolf.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by SenatePresdo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kbworld:
They deserve nothing from this government, useless tribal bigots hiding under patriotism. Tinubu shld make a law to send them back to Anambra

That means Tinubu will have to send every non Yorubas packing, it can't be only igbos.
Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by ogub(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
When I see tred like this, I just weep for some people who think they are wise, but big fools.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by Bhol28: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
backtovillage:
I prefer SS to SE
The hatred no be small i beg,their voting results is MEAN!! Very tribalistic.Vote for Tinubu and die.Same they did to Buhari but this one is mean.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central by searchlight: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
backtovillage:
I prefer SS to SE
APC senators from south east, OUK, and co will still be better than your fathers and your late forefathers infact OUK is reacher than your community as a whole. What has the senate presidency done the life of ordinary citizens? We want all the south east politicians to be snubed in this government, with that they will key into the cries of ordinary citizens and know that nigeria is not for igbos. political appointment in the ZOO is just what politicians use to enrich their friends and has nothing to do with uplifting common man.
since the return to democracy south east has had the highest number of SP to what gain? Has the geopolitical zone of the current SP turned to London? Havent you seen how the south easterners are celebrating the arrest of Ekweremadu? That tells you how the politicians are seen down here.

How we wish no south easterener will even be given even a ministerial position. thats how bad we hate them.
we have never depended on governement to make it and we wont start from TInubus presidency if he manages to retain the stolen mandate.

What we want is just a level playing ground and a good atmosphere for businesses and we will take care of every other things. South East will always be ahead of everyone economically in the ZOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi / How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.