Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman (1014 Views)

Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Tboy222: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Famous Nollywood actress Hilda Dokubo has been appointed as the new state chairman of the Labour Party. This comes shortly after it was widely reported that some LP excos had alligned with the Rivers State governor Nyesom Wike to support his anointed gubernatorial candidate Sim Fubara.

Wike was alledged to have conspired with the state machinery to rig the presidential election in the state in favour of his preferred candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC, after falling out with his rival party member and fellow contestant at the PDP presidential primaries Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/news/homepagelagos/hilda-dokubo-appointed-rivers-lp-chair/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Bianca2(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Vladcmr: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good news
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Bext111: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good to hear I LP all the way

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Tboy222: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bext111:
Good to hear I LP all the way

I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Xscape1993(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wishing her all the best.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Oceemo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
U will see that Lp has already loose
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by funshint(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
No be that babe wey Sabi cry that time be this? grin. But anyway, Rivers state politics is for the strong.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Tboy222: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
funshint:
No be that babe wey Sabi cry that time be this? grin. But anyway, Rivers state politics is for the strong.

Reality and fiction are miles apart,the fact that she acts as a crybaby in movies does not necessarily means she is a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by LordIsaac(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
She's also good in crying...she's qualified! grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by CSTRR: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
This woman has labour party in her blood.

Really worked hard for Peter obi.

She is a good appointment.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by funshint(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tboy222:

Reality and fiction are miles apart,the fact that she acts as a crybaby in movies does not necessarily means she is a weakling.
That's not even what I'm saying. I'm actually asking an honest question.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by JOemmy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Well deserved appointment she is a very passionate supporter of the obidient movement.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by christejames(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Congratulations to the Ironlady...
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Tboy222: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
christejames:
Congratulations to the Ironlady...

Was she an iron lady?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Bext111: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tboy222:

Was she an iron lady?

I was wondering too
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Tb222(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bext111:

I was wondering too

I bet she will do well.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Flier: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
LP will surely become another APGA
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Vladcmr: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Flier:
LP will surely become another APGA

No Lp will flourish
Re: Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman by Racoon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nice one! Hilda was a great woman during the campaigns. The disposed fraudulent filthy for lucre former Rivers State excos can go eat the crumbs they have been eating and feel satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients How True Is This? / Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration / Plateau,Akwa-Ibom Governors Visit President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.