Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated (1632 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by raskymonojendor: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

How can any sane mind be quiet over kokoro daylight robbery of their votes

You cant beat a child and tell him not to cry
Say hello to Cynthia Okeke for us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by duro4chang(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

The reverse is the case on this forum

They sound extremely frustrated for someone whose candidate "won"
Perhaps you fail to see how happy Tinubu's supporters are. You had better join them to rejoice. It's had been happiness galore even on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
The only thing we Obi supprters want is a Nigeria that works for everyone and once Obi is the president, it wouldn't even matter who is where, because if Nigeria is working, it will benefit everyone

But these agbadorists are just all about which appointment to what region

I weep for Nigeria under such myopism
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Perhaps you fail to see how happy Tinubu's supporters are. You had better join them to rejoice. It's had been happiness galore even on this forum.

If they're truly happy, we won't be seeing the amount of threads full of hate and bigotry from them.

Nigeria should be working for all not all these yeye Senate president this and house that.

It's irritating to those of us who know what a working country should look like and Nigeria has the potential.

But right now all we have to show for it is debt debt and more debt
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Say hello to Cynthia Okeke for us.

Since you "won", this frustration from his supporters is very unnecessary
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

If they're truly happy, we won't be seeing the amount of threads full of hate and bigotry from them.

Nigeria should be working for all not all these yeye Senate president this and house that.

It's irritating to those of us who know what a working country should look like and Nigeria has the potential.

But right now all we have to show for it is debt debt and more debt
There are two conditions for making fools. The number one condition for making a fool is to make him disbelieve the truth. If you can make a man disbelieve the truth, he will be your slave forever. The second condition for making a fool is to make him believe lies. Once a man has uncontrolled appetite for lies, he will always be a slave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by Tinububalls: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
I haven't being close to any Yoruba person before I no dey reason them.
Make every person dey their lane.
Peter Obi or not, man must grow.
I pray Tinubu presidency favours Yoruba honestly.
Atleast other tribes will learn from it.
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by COOL10(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
No peace for the wicked. They will keep on being restless until and after Peter Obi is sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
duro4chang:
There are two conditions for making fools. The number one condition for making a fool is to make him disbelieve the truth. If you can make a man disbelieve the truth, he will be your slave forever. The second condition for making a fool is to make him believe lies. Once a man has uncontrolled appetite for lies, he will always be a slave

Its alright
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinububalls:
I haven't being close to any Yoruba person before I no dey reason them.
Make every person dey their lane.
Peter Obi or not, man must grow.
I pray Tinubu presidency favours Yoruba honestly.
Atleast other tribes will learn from it.

Until we have genuine leaders, presidency favours no one
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by Tinububalls: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

Until we have genuine leaders, presidency favours no one
I want to be a tribalist more than Sarduana.
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
COOL10:
No peace for the wicked. They will keep on being restless until and after Peter Obi is sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Truly a stolen mandate is not the same as freely chosen
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinububalls:

I want to be a tribalist more than Sarduana.

Good for you
Nigerians deserve better
Our passport has no respect anywhere
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by reddingtonblack: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:
They dont care if Nigeria collapses as long as Ibos they chose to hate are not in position

Such level of myopism

Right now, Nigeria owes more than it earns and at best we need someone like Obi to rescue the country from irresponsible extravagance

Like he rescued Anambra, UK just shut down is company NEXT in uk for financial report that fraudster fail to disclosed.
Let OBi 1st go n rescue his company 1st and when he is done, he should go and rescue East becos We reasonable minority won't vote a dummy like Obi who invested state in Brewery that yields nothing.
OBI had better enjoy this momentum yle it last, becos the endsar format he used to fool youths now won't have any effect left in the next 4yrs grin
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by Tinububalls: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

Good for you
Nigerians deserve better
Our passport has no respect anywhere
Nigeria can't be better with tribalism.
But if you want to belittle my tribe because of elections that doesn't favour the masses, then I'm all game.
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Like he rescued Anambra, UK just shut down is company NEXT in uk for financial report that fraudster fail to disclosed.
Let OBi 1st go n rescue his company 1st and when he is done, he should go and rescue East becos We reasonable minority won't vote a dummy like Obi who invested state in Brewery that yields nothing.
OBI had better enjoy this momentum yle it last, becos the endsar format he used to fool youths now won't have any effect left in the next 4yrs grin

His frugality will help Nigeria at this time
The amount of borrowing going on will collapse the economy for the generation to come
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by reddingtonblack: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

If Obi won the election, I bet his supporters will still be busy by now declaring isi ehu for free grin cheesy

The one we chop during Jonathan victory in 2011 how long did it last before people shit it out, rejoice one day and suffer for 4yrs oponu!

Mention president we elected with high expectation and he delivered, some of you will you are graduate but your reasoning carries more aplphabet than illiteracy
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

The one we chop during Jonathan victory in 2011 how long did it last before people shit it out, rejoice one day and suffer for 4yrs oponu!

Mention president we elected with high expectation and he delivered, some of you will you are graduate but your reasoning carries more aplphabet than illiteracy

Why exactly are you guys this frustrated?
Seriously, I'll like to know
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinububalls:

Nigeria can't be better with tribalism.
But if you want to belittle my tribe because of elections that doesn't favour the masses, then I'm all game.

Funny enough, its the same "winners" that are even more guilty of the tribalism you're talking about
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by Tinububalls: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

Funny enough, its the same "winners" that are even more guilty of the tribalism you're talking about
All are guilty in the game of tribalism. But I chose not to be a hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by reddingtonblack: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

His frugality will help Nigeria at this time
The amount of borrowing going on will collapse the economy for the generation to come

Oga sit down, frugality on top what ? we are barely making enough money to finance our budget or finance projects .. you are talking frugality. we need to earn big

The only way out for Nigeria is to move from a dependant nation to a producing nation, more money means less borrowing we need to diversify and explore all our resources to make money and that is BAT specialty using Lagos as a references.

I like the fact that the inconsequential majority have low expectations of Asiwaju... it means we are doing things differently this time and the results might just be different
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Oga sit down, frugality on top what ? we are barely making enough money to finance our budget or finance projects .. you are talking frugality. we need to earn big

The only way out for Nigeria is to move from a dependant nation to a producing nation, more money means less borrowing we need to diversify and explore all our resources to make money and that is BAT specialty using Lagos as a references.

I like the fact that the inconsequential majority have low expectations of Asiwaju... it means we are doing things differently this time and the results might just be different

APC and Tinubu have nothing to offer. If they did, naija wouldnt have gone from top to bottom in their very eyes.

As u can see, people have zero expectations from them
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by reddingtonblack: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
kk2027:

APC and Tinubu have nothing to offer. If they did, naija wouldnt have gone from top to bottom in their very eyes.

As u can see, people have zero expectations from them

You must be " SIRI " ... i am not an oracle but Tinubu records depict he has so much to offer, i am not blind, Last i check Buhari was the president of Nigeria and Tinubu held not a single post under Buhari.

Just few weeks ago some unfortunate kids were celebrating Buhari because he made move to sabotage Tinubu, but when things don't go there wait they want to crucify Tinubu for Buhari sins. where is it done
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You must be " SIRI " ... i am not an oracle but Tinubu records depict he has so much to offer, i am not blind, Last i check Buhari was the president of Nigeria and Tinubu held not a single post under Buhari.

[b]Just few weeks ago some unfortunate kids were celebrating Buhari because he made move to sabotage Tinubu, but when things don't go there wait they want to crucify Tinubu for Buhari sins. where is it [/b]done

Those were un-informed folks
I never expected anything good to come from APC again even during the naira redesign

APC is a failure from top to bottom
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by mancoconut: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Because they are inwardly frustrated that their drug Lord "president elect" wasn't received with the mass euphoria that one would expect for a new govt, cause at the end it's still the same disastrous APC government that rigged themselves into power. Tinubu has gotten a handful of congratulatory messages globally, yet for a president elect of Africa's most populous black nation, you would expect more recognitions from African nations as well as globally, but how will that be feasible when he wasn't even celebrated in his own country? na only APC faithfuls in few states celebrate EscoBAT. For context, even Buhari got more recognitions and celebrations when he was reelected in 2019 even while his popularity had waned significantly.
Re: Tinubu Was Declared But His Supporters Sound Very Frustrated by kk2027: 4:21am On Mar 11, 2023
mancoconut:
Because they are inwardly frustrated that their drug Lord "president elect" wasn't received with the mass euphoria that one would expect for a new govt, cause at the end it's still the same disastrous APC government that rigged themselves into power. Tinubu has gotten a handful of congratulatory messages globally, yet for a president elect of Africa's most populous black nation, you would expect more recognitions from African nations as well as globally, but how will that be feasible when he wasn't even celebrated in his own country? na only APC faithfuls in few states celebrate EscoBAT. For context, even Buhari got more recognitions and celebrations when he was reelected in 2019 even while his popularity had waned significantly.

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: There Are Indications That Ambode Supporters Have Switched to LP / Premium Times Misled Nairanders About Obi's Petition / So The Highest Region With Rigging Was The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.