Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. (43761 Views)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Ken4Christ: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Parachoko:
It was sent to INEC server at real time

Do you know what we do not know?

Can you show evidence the results were not send to INEC server at real time?

Within your conscience, you know that you are lying. Heaven has recorded your lies and it will be used against you on judgment day unless you repent.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Parachoko: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Within your conscience, you know that you are lying. Heaven has recorded your lies and it will be used against you on judgment day unless you repent.
Why will I lie?

INEC have the choice of transmitting to their server electronically or manually. If you have evidence results were not trasnmitted, tender your evidence here
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by fabolouz1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Different constitutional lawyers gave their own views, the law is not explicit so therefore there is no legal roadblock .
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Boldkrammy: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Racoon:
The constitution is clear. FCT is not a state. Nigeria only has 36 states.

Don't mind them. If Abuja is a state, where is the capital and who is the governor? Even a layman knows it should be 24 states plus Abuja.

5 credits including English and maths and 5 credits plus English are not the same
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by abbey621(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
grammarian247:

Is it not the constitution that said so. It is not about anybody, deal with what the constitution says. No be me write am for constitution...be objective

That's why I said you no sabi read Constitution, anyways laws are meant to be interpreted since common folks don't have legal/common sense but the Supreme Court will put the debate to rest.....PEACE!
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Giwoni: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
kaylardz:
Nigerians are all equal irrespective of gender, social status, religion and geographical location. The people of Abuja are not superhuman, they are not different from the people of Ekiti state according to Nigeria constitution. 25% in FCT is not mandated to become president. Infact, one can score zero votes in the FCT, get the required 25% in 24 other states and become president. Tinubu presidency has come to stay, accept this fact and save yourself from high blood pressure and depression.
How did you pass your waec?
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Enemyofpeace: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jogs1900:
Na Supreme court go settle this matter las las.
which Supreme Court? No be human beings dey there?
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by ajadematanle: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Obidients are bunch of confusionist, always want their wishful thinking to come pass
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by SirJerrie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Parachoko:
INEC transmitted the result to their server

They have the choice of transmitting electronically or manually.

Whatever you say does not matter

Transmission that have not been completed 100% till date?

The evil you support today go bite you tomorrow.
Never forget!!!
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Ken4Christ: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Why will I lie?

INEC have the choice of transmitting to their server electronically or manually. If you have evidence results were not trasnmitted, tender your evidence here

There are too many evidences that points to fraud in the just concluded election. You will not hear them from my mouth.

Even the goats on the streets knows that the results were manipulated in many states.

I can list more than ten evidences here but it's not important.

You will see them all after Peter Obi gets back his stolen mandate.

The stealing was not a smart one. Too many finger prints left behind.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Parachoko: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There are too many evidences that points to fraud in the just concluded election. You will not hear them from my mouth.

Even the goats on the streets knows that the results were manipulated in many states.

Mr Man, calm down and face reality grin

Wetin you talk about goats is very funny abeg 🤣🤣🤣

You don dey dey too emotional man, calm down.

INEC can decide to choose whichever way it choose to transmit result. You need to accept this reality. Results were transmitted and the political parties even have the results with them.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Some lawyers are just agent of confusion. It's clear from judicial precedent that Tinubu won fair and square. How some lawyers were trained should be questioned.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Zyrac: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2023
kaylardz:
Nigerians are all equal irrespective of gender, social status, religion and geographical location. The people of Abuja are not superhuman, they are not different from the people of Ekiti state according to Nigeria constitution. 25% in FCT is not mandated to become president. Infact, one can score zero votes in the FCT, get the required 25% in 24 other states and become president. Tinubu presidency has come to stay, accept this fact and save yourself from high blood pressure and depression.

Na still una go get the high blood pressure when bokoharam invade your home. Pig
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Imaging this three men are same age I will choose Tinubu because I grew up with Thugs but and if they were Christian I will choose Atiku because he is not linked with herdsman and bokoharam But if na common sense honestly I go choose Obi because las last na youth go enjoy the progress of the Nation if trusted to people that don't do drugs like BAT and Atiku whey then get bad record for diaspora.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by stuffs2002: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Xscape1993:
Everything about this man is questionable. I don't know why. I know they will definitely turn the law upside down. Nigerians will not be in this mess if the evil party had given their to Osinbajo, Amaechi or Fayemi.

You hate him because he I a Muslim
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by stuffs2002: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2023
kk2027:

The only thing we Obi supprters want is a Nigeria that works for everyone and once Obi is the president, it wouldn't even matter who is where, because if Nigeria is working, it will benefit everyone

But these agbadorists are just all about which appointment goes to what region, which means the same massive failure of APC continues

The only thing Buhari was working hard on was how to pepper the Igbos and we saw the abysmal failure of his governement yet some miscreants still want us to tow same line

I weep for Nigeria under such myopism

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Gaabasky: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Doyou2019:

Iya e lo n bawi, not me.
I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to raise you: [/b]but then again you're too stupid and morally bankrupt to be a son of mine. Shior!
[b]You're a disgrace to those who own you.

Sorry Agba tio danu. Ojo Ori ko lagba.
And how do u knw u even senior me?
I don't think u are morally upright as u are claimed. Any way respect is a reciprocal
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Babastrong(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2023
The Baba of all of you "Femi Falana" has Said winning FCT is not a prerequisite to win the election.
Besides, is FCT a state?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by wolebest: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/

"With APC not getting 25% in FCT, will there be a runoff? (corrected)"

https://www.thecable.ng/with-apc-not-getting-25-in-fct-will-there-be-a-runoff/amp

Abuja FCT can not be a determinant factor in a presidential election.

So in the USA Washington DC is not aderminant factor.

The Majority carries the day in a Presidential Election. With good spread nationwide.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Nerdnextdoor: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2023
LOL. . . BAT and others can reach me for Genuine Grammarly Premium and other writing/educational premium AI tools.
meetme01:

My question, is Abuja a State in Nigeria?

Literally, AND in every statement means PLUS (+).

We all know Abuja is not a State but the Capital Territory. This evidently shows in the statement AND the FCT. Therefore the constitution to me says, 24states + FCT.

BAT is the president elect but this is also good for our democracy. It shows, our legislators should use Grammarly or employ a linguistic while making laws to resolve ambiguities.

I rest my case till the Supreme Court says otherwise
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Freebills12: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Parachoko:

In life always say the truth. This your lies and deceit will never make Tinibu to win or lose but it will have great effect on you because the measure you give is the measure you will receive. INEC has not upload more than 12000 polling units as of today 11th day of March.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Kennydoc(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Parachoko:

So the mutilated results on IReV were sent to the server in real time?
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by meetme01: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Nerdnextdoor:
LOL. . . BAT and others can reach me for Genuine Grammarly Premium and other writing/educational premium AI tools.

How much and do you have Quillbot?
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Supersymetry: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Since there are many ways the law should have been written to clarify that it is not necessary to get 25% from fct, but the question is, why did they choose to write the law in a way that is confusing to majority of the people?, Giving that majority of people are not logical by nature, male/females included.
Even stating, " from the combination" of 36 and fct will do.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by norriswood(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Xscape1993:
Everything about this man is questionable. I don't know why. I know they will definitely turn the law upside down. Nigerians will not be in this mess if the evil party had given their ticket to Osinbajo, Amaechi or Fayemi.
..unstable human being...evil party but u wanted the part to give the ticket to fayemi,amaechi or osibanjo....u know nothing how Nigeria politics works
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Jojomo: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Cheap Data Sites
http://www.datafactory.com.ng is
the new, reliable and affordable way to get your data bundles on any Nigerian network. The site offers the best prices rates for Airtel, MTN, 9mobile and Glo so retailers can make quick and appreciable profit

Whether you are a casual surfer using just 500MB a month or a heavy data addict consuming 20GB+ monthly, Data Factory have an affordable data plan for you.

The site is for both smart user who looking for site to buy cheap data online and those that are looking for cheap data reseller in Nigeria.

With multiple payment options and 24/7 availability, take advantage of our cheap data offering for all networks and do more in every area of your life. Visit: http://www.datafactory.com.ng now
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Parachoko: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

INEC has not upload more than 12000 polling units as of today 11th day of March.
The joke is on you 🤡🤡
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Parachoko: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Kennydoc:

So the mutilated results on IReV were sent to the server in real time?
The public can't view the results sent to INEC server

Is only meant for INEC staff.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Kennydoc(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Parachoko:
The public can't view the results sent to INEC server

Is only meant for INEC staff.

So are you saying that INEC server has the authentic results and IReV has the mutilated results?
What's the point with IReV in the first place?
The same INEC server that has results which announced APC as the winner of Rivers State definitely has fake results.
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by Sunnyja: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
kaylardz:
Beer parlour legal institute of Nigeria alumi member!
Re: 2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Every time evidence evidence evidence. Come on. Oya Mr Evidence, show me evidence where a pregnant woman was having sex. Nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima / Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.