Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) (30823 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by fareed69(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
madapcmod:

Criminals

That stolen mandate will kill Ur useless father

E pain am.
Just laboured in vain
Mandate kill you

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by Augustenite(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
hybrid77:
Good man...

Thanks for giving Nigerians hope in a failed system...

Obi na scammer. 419 brain.

You can't mock God. This guy is too greedy and a complete pretender.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by Wiselinks: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is the type of president Nigerians are clamouring for,not the baba blue bla ba type.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by Hokage001(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
ppogba:
Consoler General of the Federation.

Commander in Chief of the consolation forces of Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by Aduroja123(m): 3:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
He connects directly with the masses

You got this truly right.

The only difference I have come to notice between PO and any other Nigeria politician is that this man dissipates almost the same energy he uses for campaigns to still look out for the masses throughout the four years tenure, unlike others that will only discharge so much energy to connect with people during the campaign as they reserve the same energy for the next election.

To me, Obi is doing what is expected of a politician, compassion, empathy, staying connected to the masses, and giving hope.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 4:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Evergreen12345:
we love you Mr Obi
We too love him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by janeedema(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Maybe he is a crook like you claim the Pandora Times insinuated. He has clarified this issue.

But let me ask

Is he stealing to take the money to heaven?

We know his kids and what they do for a living. We know where he lives.
We see what he wears and drives.

So, if he is indeed a crook, what's the purpose of stealing if it isn't used to better your life and that of your relatives?

Someone who left money in the state's coffers cannot be pretending to hate money whilst he is stealing it. His antecedent clearly justifies him.

It's been years, almost a decade he left government house, if he was a crook or living in pretense, we would have known by now.

His flamboyance will implicate him. His children's lifestyle would as well.

Come on, he has a daughter who is a teacher in Nigeria after resigning from a privileged position abroad.

I think the real issue is that some people find it difficult to believe that there can actually be political "saints" existing in Nigeria.

Peter Obi has a genuine heart for the plight of people, if you cannot see it, I cannot help you.

Chill sir, Peter Obi is coming, your nausea notwithstanding.

I quote author=Okealaaye post=121634254]Too late! His visit can't avail much. He was busy crying about a smaller matter elsewhere while he left the weightier issue unattended! You never see a more fraud than Peter Obi anywhere. The Pandora Papers in my mind. To think that such a character ever wanted to be Nigeria's president leaves a drawling taste of sour saliva in the mouth. He would have infested our country with the counsel of the madman at Upper Iweka. Thank you Jagaban for snatching Nigeria from the jaws of fake merchandise, etc. And that in the Nick of time![/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) by wildkat: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Somebody in the mud.

Ellu P Top to Bottom.

Get away with your propaganda. Stupid fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo / Tinubu Forces APC South-West Leaders To Endorse Him As VP - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.