Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday (2359 Views)

New Fridge, Solar Panels & Battery, Dinning, Washing Machine For Sale. / Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday by chinae(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zenzu01:
Hello nairalanders.

Please I need expert opinions and advise on this.

I got a new fridge yesterday (picture attached). The fridge was tested at the store and it worked well but it's not cooling now despite showing light inside.

I called the man who sold it and he was talking about my wiring. That 1mm wire will not carry the fridge. I don't understand this as I plugged it directly to the wall socket and I expect it to work.

Now, my question is that if I buy a stabilizer and add to it, will it work? Or how do I determine the type of wiring used in my house?

I would have returned it for another but I'm considering the distance as I had to pay for waybill to bring it to my place.

Someone already stated the obvious problem, it is a known fact that fridges and A/C's are supposed to be left for hours after tossing them around. Likely the compressor of that fridge might have gone bad if you had turned it ON for a longer time (more like running a pump without water (coolant).
Re: Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday by bigl: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please return the fridge back to where u bough it ... Ask for another brand like Haier thermocool or LG or any other product that doesn't need u to buy fridge guard or stabilizer ... Electronic products have fine beyond that ...

We have LG fridge that works without stab or fridge guard and it's working excellently ...

Don't fall for all these advise about stab ... The product you bought is simply faulty

Zenzu01:
Hello nairalanders.

Please I need expert opinions and advise on this.

I got a new fridge yesterday (picture attached). The fridge was tested at the store and it worked well but it's not cooling now despite showing light inside.

I called the man who sold it and he was talking about my wiring. That 1mm wire will not carry the fridge. I don't understand this as I plugged it directly to the wall socket and I expect it to work.

Now, my question is that if I buy a stabilizer and add to it, will it work? Or how do I determine the type of wiring used in my house?

I would have returned it for another but I'm considering the distance as I had to pay for waybill to bring it to my place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resign To Take Care Of The Baby / Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. / Why Do Some Women Marry Animals Out Of Desperation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.