Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue (83321 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by id4sho(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin Politics na who get money na.

Atimes na luck, I know a guy we served together. This dude was following the ex-deputy governor of my state, APC just came on board. He was given form for state assembly. They were looking like jokers, sai baba sai baba BUHARI everywhere. Gbamm, dude won elections.He defeated a PDP two time house of assembly member. Dude had no sharp clothes B4 then, very easy winning elections. Look at LP candidates .

He's someone I know closely
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by geokay777(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
Drug lord and boko haram leader strategising
What a Combo, and you'll be surprised for good cos it's not what you are expecting.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by adefitim(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
The irony of it is that those that hated these men will end up hanging their pictures on the wall of their offices

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by newnigerdelta00: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Antiurchins:
Pablo and osama

If God loves the person you hate, my friend you are in trouble "so fvck off...
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Slimwhyt(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=121634897][/quote]

Whc mumu brainstorming?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by wingmanIII: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Didijiji:
you are a fraudulent f**l

See your post days back and you claim to be obedient

Zero integrity an***l.

Can’t you guys be upright for a second? Same way your principal carried baggage of zero integrity of age, health, wealth to become temp president
You got the degenerate dishonest crooked animal! Zero integrity! All the ediots supporting tinubu or apc lack integrity or are tribal bigots. Bloody animals!!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by femtex007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
heniford2:
Brain storm 😂🤣😁😂 one bal ba blue thug and one terrorist master 😂🤣😂 na to finish nigeria patapata chia!!!
Na to finish u patapata
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Ubanz: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
This one na, 'borrow pose'
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Bonapart(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:
001 and 002 looking presidential.

Obafemi Hamzat, deputy Gov. Lagos state says :
" If God loves the person you hate, my friend you are in trouble "

you mean allah the god of the arabians
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by APCNig: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:

That's why flat headed drug pushers and baby factory products are in deep shhit
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by wingmanIII: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
olatuns2017:

So Tinubu can be President elect!

What God can not do doesn't exist!!!

Igbos hate this great son of Yoruba race

Igbos ignited violence against Tinubu in Lagos

They hid under endsars and lire Yoruba youths to burn down the nations /TVC while they spare arise and the sun (owned by IGBOS)

Igbos on nairaland said Tinubu cannot win primaries because PMB has annoited candidate.

They cursed him day and night!

On nairaland, alot of people swore that Tinubu will never win or contest nigeria presidenciall elections

They said he is too old to campaign and can not walk

At a time they said Tinubu is Dead!

Igbos were happy about Buhari naira policy thinking Yorubas are daft and maybe Yorubas will hate APC /Tinubu More.

Igbos promoted alot of fake news and propaganda about Tinubu , just because igbos didn't play their politics right....

Power is not given , you used wisdom to fight for it

Today

When I saw the headline and I remember igbos hate for Tinubu

(who had ensure everyone is not relegated in Lagos, I say wao )

Tinubu is a phenomenal

But the HATE?

More strength to BOLA Tinubu and all his supporters

Waoh! Only igbos voted against tinubu? I can t believe anybody can be this stupid , dumb and unintelligent. Maybe tinubu will better your miserable life. Anumanu!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by LARAFAT1960: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
there is trouble for the hater... JAGABAN THE BATIFIED...
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Navalsadiq(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:

am telling you
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Suleiman45(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Am happy with this your statement feel joy I'm my heart God bless you
Confirmedzombie:
God just ministered to me that Tinubu will perform very well and Nigerians will be happy with him.

I see many obedients getting Batified soon.

Tinubu is like the Biblical Moses whom God sent to go and tell Pharoah to let his people go.

I am fully obedient but I have moved on and have no choice to support our president elect.

I wish Tinubu all the best of luck, good health, long life and prosperity.

No time to hate anymore.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Tradman: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
certainly., he will returns the certificate to Peter obi
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
adecz:

Team Boko haram...

One of the first things this team will
do is to ban alcoholic beverages sales in
Abuja public places.

Some dumb Christians were gullible
enough to vote a Muslim-muslim ☪️☪️ticket❗️

Those the most reasonable Christain who refused to be brain washed.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by MissTemi1(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Then stop crying.
Fira09:

Thrash,

Dude I'm already made, I only want the best for Nigerians N Escobar isn't the right choice to make it happen!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by gawu1: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
I heard that one ipob pig terrorist cannibals' leader named Pandorathief Obidunce is being going about wailing that he lost election.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Harrynight(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Tinubu actually doesn't look like a president
Goan look at president of other countries
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by joe1309: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
all d drugs baron NDLEA dey arrest na mostly Igbo people
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by princeamehjosep: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hope is here.... Asiwaju is here
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by madridguy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
That is nice of them.

Bintdawood:

Dressing good..... Kanuri are known for that🙌

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by madridguy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Give me the contact of the ex deputy governor. Let me start following him too. tongue

id4sho:

Atimes na luck, I know a guy we served together. This dude was following the ex-deputy governor of my state, APC just came on board. He was given form for state assembly. They were looking like jokers, sai baba sai baba BUHARI everywhere. Gbamm, dude won elections.He defeated a PDP two time house of assembly member. Dude had no sharp clothes B4 then, very easy winning elections. Look at LP candidates .

He's someone I know closely
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Enemyofpeace: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
dagomia:
Nigeria shall be great again
wake up from your slumber
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Enemyofpeace: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
papamodico:
Tinubu is not fit to be Nigeria president
I tell you. He looks sick and his shady background too is something else
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by bmoyebi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
The sheda material Kashim Shettima is wearing dey enter my eyes.

Nigeria is blessed to have you both. God bless and protect Nigeria incoming President/vice president.
Amen
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by blowjohn(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fira09:

Thrash,

Dude I'm already made, I only want the best for Nigerians N Escobar isn't the right choice to make it happen!

But I have never made the right choice in the last 30 years.

What makes u think ur choice is right this time?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by CursedOsuPigs: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:

Kikikikiki 🤣

We love these fresh set of wailers. Dem go sabi wail wella.

Your noise is music to us.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us🤪

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by CursedOsuPigs: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
heniford2:
Brain storm 😂🤣😁😂 one bal ba blue thug and one terrorist master 😂🤣😂 na to finish Biafla patapata chia!!!

E don finish teytey na
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Johel(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2023

Satan's servants.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by bonnyhope: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
This forum is full of children with no brains
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
May Allah bless them and guide them through the Job as leaders May Allah strengthen them to fulfill all the promises they took during campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.