Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue (83314 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by uchennamani(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:
001 and 002 looking presidential.

Obafemi Hamzat, deputy Gov. Lagos state says :
" If God loves the person you hate, my friend you are in trouble "

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by KINGS100(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigeria in the dark ages
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by fareed69(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
Drug lord and boko haram leader strategising

E dey pain Obidients.
Ipob leader na him suppose be our leader.
E pain them

7 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by uchennamani(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=121634897][/quote]

Tufiakwa!

Very unpresidential!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by salen40180: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hgfyi

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by gbagyiza: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:

The m!screant you refer to is basking in the sun of victory and its sheer glory; next to the the sea of fulfilment.

I am at peace with my soul. I wish words can explain to you how victory tastes, maybe then you will stop wailing, get on the winning team.

Or alternatively, crawl back and condemn yourself into the sorry-cage befitting a sour loser like you, my friend. smiley

I said the same thing went the current occupant of the sit won, but today the story is different. so, I advise you not to be in a hurry to compliment them because they will put u to shame tomorrow.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by CXLVII: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
Drug lord and boko haram leader strategising

Painment!

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by ComeToJesus: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Green white green don suffer
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by fareed69(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
backtovillage:
Obi is where he should be.
Atiku should plz go back to Dubai the campaign was very stressful

Obidient+ Labour+Obi = Failure.
Jagaban GCFR

4 Likes

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Nigeria is in big trouble..

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by muhammaduyusufu: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
FisifunKododada:
This message is for okoros and the useless Yorubas that fall for their lies:

Obidients below in real life when they are not causing trouble online.

I have learnt not to take them serious again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Confirmedzombie: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Didijiji:
you are a fraudulent f**l

See your post days back and you claim to be obedient

Zero integrity an***l.

Can’t you guys be upright for a second? Same way your principal carried baggage of zero integrity of age, health, wealth to become temp president

You are not me and can't speak for me. I cant praise obi as he has no legacies but I voted him and that's my conscience.

I have moved on. So you better move on and accept the winner as announced by INEC.
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Banbanna(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:
001 and 002 looking presidential.

Obafemi Hamzat, deputy Gov. Lagos state says :

That's just like the saying....One with God is a majority.

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by fareed69(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The both got nothing to offer,
One is A notorious narcotics drug trafficker while the other a former governor of Borno State who midwived the largest single human kidnap by terrorist in history- the Chibok girls kidnap

We should have use IPOB and Unknown Gunmen.
Ewu
E pain them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Lahmeda(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by zinaunreal(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fake certificate
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Rodimi20000000: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
President
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Pityoobi: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Coalition of children of hate, perditions, victim of oppression occasioned by Tinubu’s progress, ….generations of anger, discontentment, lover of falsehood and failed projects.

These people you know them….:
muykem:
Another 8yrs of wailing officially began.

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
lhordspy:

"Shebi na una go suffer am, i am already made blah blah blah... " ...

I completed the statement for you. Losers anthem. This is what all you losers have been saying since. More like programmed robots, computed to give same excuse. Like minds-reason alike.

We Nigerians reject your religious practitioner of a candidate. A fraud. Get over it or the defeat will consume you.

And i am no dude, i am old enough to be your big-bro.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
90% of the people in your country are not happy sir,, return their mandate.

Five percent you mean? They're also called the Dot in the Circle!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Abelino(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
You sound unintelligent & Pathetic. Truly Ignorance is bliss.
lhordspy:

"Shebi na una go suffer am, i am already made blah blah blah... " ...

I completed the statement for you. Losers anthem. This is what all you losers have been saying since. More like programmed robots, computed to give same excuse. Like minds-reason alike.

We Nigerians reject your religious partitioner of a candidate. A fraud. Get over it or the defeat will consume you.

And i am no dude, i am old enough to be your big-bro.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by youngmoore(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hope Tinubu has been declare
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by madridguy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Where will i get 120k? tongue

id4sho:

With 120k, you can get one for your self cheesy
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by highbeetohbadt: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
Whoever is not pleased with our incoming P & VP is free to commit harakiri or sepuku.

Guy you wicked oo 😂😂
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by id4sho(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
Where will i get 120k? tongue

High end guinea brokade shops, easy to get in Kano.

N.b: fake choke or if you have any one at Cotonou too
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Tinubuwillnotru: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Okealaaye:

Five percent you mean? They're also called the Dot in the Circle!
so u mean we have more ibo on this forum? That's a lie.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by FuckDModz: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy

Criminal kingpins
Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by madridguy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Are you under spell? Or your village people dey finger your brain?

tiswell:
shame on u

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue by Evergreen12345(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
president corn-fused 🌽

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.