Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (1142 Views)

Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by gbigbega: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Election to choose the next Gorvernor of Lagos state is on the 18th of March. The tension is palpable and there is obviously a contender against APC in Lagos - Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. LP won Lagos during the presidential election. It is even rumoured that BAT did not get 25% of Lagos votes. Sanwo Olu is not BAT and not as hated by Lagosian as BAT. Will the anger of the Lagos voters be meted on Sanwo Olu or will they pardon him an vote for him on his personal merit and work in Lagos? Will Lagosian still want BAT to control Lagos or want to librate Lagos from his stronghold? What do you think Saturday holds for Rhode-Vivour and Sanwo-Olu.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Tinububalls: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
25%.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Mylove55(f): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Forget about the presidencial election result,
Lp will not get 25% of total,
Nothing like igbo votes this time or christian voting for Lp

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Governor Sanwo Olu should answer that.

Until the Presidential election, he took it for granted that his opponents were nothing. He took OBIdients as noisy, lousy, indecent and lazy people. Now he has started writing letter, engaging the youths and appealing to the same OBIdients. With the mago mago, threats, ballot paper destruction and voter suppression, LP beat APC.

With this little that I have said, is it not safe to say that APC is in grave danger of packing their bags and baggages out of Alausa?

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Mylove55(f): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
gbigbega:

As at this moment, they are majority in Lagos oh. Dont joke with them- anything can happen.
other tribes voted for obi,
This time, nothing like that again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by press9jatv: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
GRV wins the poll, he’s the people’s choice

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Cantonese: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mylove55:
Forget about the presidencial election result,
Lp will not get 25% of total,
Nothing like igbo votes this time or christian voting for Lp

Come, small boy, are we talking of Igbo votes or the votes of angry and frustrated Lagosians? Wetin be that your name again sef?

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by muhammaduyusufu: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
I doubt if people in Lagos wants an IPOBian and Nnamdi Kanu fanboy to rule over them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Mylove55(f): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cantonese:
Governor Sanwo Olu should answer that.

Until the Presidential election, he took it for granted that his opponents were nothing. He took OBIdients as noisy, lousy, indecent and lazy people. Now he has started writing letter, engaging the youths and appealing to the same OBIdients. With the mago mago, threats, ballot paper destruction and voter suppression, LP beat APC.

With this little that I have said, is it not safe to say that APC is in grave danger of packing their bags and baggages out of Alausa?
before the presidencial election, jandon was a consideration, not LP candidate,
Jandon will still be in second position,
LP will not get 25%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Tochj(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Can someone remind urchins and their sponsors like FFK and co that Ndubuisi Kanu and Ebitu ukiwe were once Administrators of Lagos and They didn't hand over the state to Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Mylove55(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cantonese:

Come, small boy, are we talking of Igbo votes or the votes of angry and frustrated Lagosians? Wetin be that your name again sef?
angry youth don't know LP candidate,
They only voted for obi.diot.
And I don't even know why sanwo olu is afraid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by computer0810(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
gbigbega:

As at this moment, they are majority in Lagos oh. Dont joke with them- anything can happen.

What do u mean by majority......the honest truth is yoruba's hardly vote maybe bcoz winning presidential election is not new to us like d desperation of the igbos who want to taste aso rock too

Secondly many yoruba's majorly Christian's voted against tinubu bcoz of d Muslim Muslim ticket, coupled with d fact that APC did not even do anything that day bcoz of their greed due to unavailability of money

The governorship election will be different and trust me APC votes will double LP votes write it down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by muhammaduyusufu: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mylove55:
That's correct.

First screenshot was from an influencers page on instagram where Chinedu Gbadebo news exposed. I think gist lover. The other screenshot was right under GRV's recent twitter post.

Alot of youth have learnt to seperate Peter Obi from GRV. The riding on PO's wave won't be easy anymore. Sanwo Olu is also an MFM church member, so that Muslim Muslim brouhaha is DOA.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by thorpido(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
You mean this Gbadebo is Yoruba in Lagos and does not know the Vice president's name? Calling him Osinbanjo? undecided
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Phoen1X: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mylove55:
other tribes voted for obi, This time, nothing like that again
I am voting ellu pee. LP all the way.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tochj:
Can someone remind urchins and their sponsors like FFK and co that Ndubuisi Kanu and Ebitu ukiwe were once Administrators of Lagos and They didn't hand over the state to Igbos.

They didn't have the power to because they need permission from the head of state.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bros, forget! Yorubas would not vote for someone who cannot speak Yoruba to govern their state. Its that simple.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BlazinGlory40: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mylove55:
other tribes voted for obi,
This time, nothing like that again

Did you vote for Obi?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BlazinGlory40: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
computer0810:

What do u mean by majority......the honest truth is yoruba's hardly vote maybe bcoz winning presidential election is not new to us like d desperation of the igbos who want to taste aso rock too

Secondly many yoruba's majorly Christian's voted against tinubu bcoz of d Muslim Muslim ticket, coupled with d fact that APC did not even do anything that day bcoz of their greed due to unavailability of money

The governorship election will be different and trust me APC votes will double LP votes write it down

Stop giving flimsy excuses. Who are the people that voted buhari twice in Lagos and what was the turnout then?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Mylove55(f): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Did you vote for Obi?
No,
Other tribes that voted for obi in Lagos because their stupid pastor told them to vote against muslim muslim candidate,
But this time, no pastor will tell anybody to vote for loser party,
Most Igbo people will not come out to vote, as obi.diot is not on the ballot

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Cantonese: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mylove55:
before the presidencial election, jandon was a consideration, not LP candidate,
Jandon will still be in second position,
LP will not get 25%

You must be from waterside. Motor don leave you since.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Until after choy reelection
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Cantonese: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mylove55:

He should be afraid because you, his supporters, get only mouth to talk. Na only to dey online dey shout baba o baba o.

By the way, do you have a PVC?
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by computer0810(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Stop giving flimsy excuses. Who are the people that voted buhari twice in Lagos and what was the turnout then?

I have said it that igbos desperation to stop tinubu made them turn out in large numbers, Muslim Muslim ticket and lack of mobilisation affected tinubu but yet its just 10k different which does not really mean much as APC victories in d past r always close margins in lagos
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Tochj(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

They didn't have the power to because they need permission from the head of state.
So a civilian governor is more powerful than a military Governor.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tochj:

Military Governor CANNOT take big decisions without the head of state. In some ways, civilian governors are more powerful.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by IhateRetards: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
On Saturday we will know if all this noise that nairaland noisemakers are making will help improve Lagos because choosing the wrong leader irrespective of party will lead to another 4 years of backwardness for Lagosians which mean they all lost because there can't be a winner if after the election Lagos still remains stagnant with no progress. It's a shame cus I was born in Lagos, I always praise Lagos for giving me a chance at being a better person in life but the state is worse than how I left it. Imagine my uncle leaving Lagos to a state in the north just last year and he has gotten a good government job something he spent how many years searching for in Lagos. I just feel sorry for Lagosians because they all will be losers if the wrong leader is elected.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Against Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by stifej: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tochj:

Yes, a military governor can be posted out of the state at any fucking time by the head of state. His powers are very limited.

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration / State Without Ministerial Nominee / Our Military Will Not Go To Niger For War - Ghana Replies ECOWAS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.