Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo (1914 Views)

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by sarrki(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
President elect and vice president elect in a private meeting

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Senator kashim shetima

God Bless is the progressives

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by LeoDeKing: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by JealousCobra(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin

The druggie s facial expression says it all 😃 his conscience is not at peace with him.

Eluup is his nemesis not PDP 😎
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
How do I explain to my friends that this log of wood is my president

How do I explain to my friends that this piece of shit is my president angry

How do I look my friends in the face and tell them that this international drug baron is the president of Nigeria ?

They are already mocking Nigerians in Ghana and South Africa because of this old woods parading themselves as president of Nigeria
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by Codepain: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
T
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
A drug baron and a Boko Haram sponsor

What a combination
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by oyin44: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zombidiots in several pain right now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by LeoDeKing: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by ubest1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Two international riggers
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by Racoon(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sarrki if this fraud personified of a heroin-drug baron and this Shettima that was caught hiding the most dreaded BH terrorists kingpin-Kabiru Sokoto (mastermind of the Dec 25 bombing of the catholic church in Madalla-Niger State) who was hid in Borno state Government Lodge Asokoro in 2014 were an Igbo men? Will you still be hyping like this? Let you conscience talk to you.
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by Parachoko: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make wailers like Racoon keep on wailing up and down on top social media

It won't stop the President Buhari from Handing over to the President Elect Tinubu on May 29.

No wailing can change reality

2 Likes

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by sirjoggy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by id4sho(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
I just finished checking IREV portal
Gombe State - result sheet in pdf and blurry
Plateau State - image viewed directly and very clear

PMB& Mahmoud should be ashamed of this sham called elections
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by tariwalters(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
A private meeting with a camera man in deed. I guess all protocols, PAs etc are behind camera grin grin
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by LeoDeKing: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Make wailers like Racoon keep on wailing up and down on top social media

It won't stop the President Buhari from Handing over to the President Elect Tinubu on May 29.

No wailing can change reality
The handing over is as sure as Heaven.

Pandora Obituary is a packaged fraud and can never be the president of my beloved country Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by kestolove95(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu/shettima won finish obidients kpata kpata b4 swearing inn.... nuisance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by sirjoggy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
The incoming president and the vice

1 Like

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
It'll be a great privilege for us to witness the Presidency of Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

May we not be disappointed

I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by sarrki(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin

You really get me rolling on the floor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
One crook planning to turn Nigeria to a drug cartel and the other one planning to turn Nigeria to bomb practice ground
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by sreamsense: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
How do I explain to my friends that this log of wood is my president

How do I explain to my friends that this piece of shit is my president angry

How do I look my friends in the face and tell them that this international drug baron is the president of Nigeria ?

They are already mocking Nigerians in Ghana and South Africa because of this old woods parading themselves as president of Nigeria
Who are your friends you want to explain to? Are they not zombies like you walking about with connected infected brains that cannt distinguish truth from lies? All of you are inconsequential! Did your friend hatred of Buhari changed anything? No! You only use hatred of Buhari to turn biafran land to killing field which has no effect on Buhari releasing kanu. You have a choice to align with Tinubu or cry again for another 8years. I told you before not to queue behind the looser but you no dey hear work. So, enjoy your emotional pain with your friends, you are all birds of the same.feathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
It'll be a great privilege for us to witness the Presidency of Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

May we not be disappointed

I can't wait.

Theres no limit to the way you fool and deceive yourself...tinubu will disappoint you just like Buhari.
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by Ceenachi: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The handing over is as sure as Heaven.

Pandora Obituary is a packaged fraud and can never be the president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Zombie

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by FisifunKododada: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by LeoDeKing: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Zombie
Shinedu

1 Like

Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by LordofNaija: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
The placeholder and the President elect in a meeting. It is okay
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
sarrki:
President elect and vice president elect in a private meeting

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Senator kashim shetima

God Bless is the progressives

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Samankwe and highway ROBBERS.

They look like they're planning robbery.
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by ruggedboy01: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Idiotic president
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by NnamdiN: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
See the disgusting creatures that want to govern Nigeria grin

Spits
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by rex444(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
My tots....what are they really discussing ? If its a private meeting, who snap em ?
Re: Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo by obi4eze(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
High President of Iragbiji

A man whose life is full of forgery, lies, deceit and corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 25 In Deadly Attack On Benue State Community (photos) / Are These Pictures An Accurate Potrayal Of N1 Thrillion Savings From Subsidy? / Jubilation As Tinubu Approved Transfer Of Ohaji Electricity Plant To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.