Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra (17471 Views)

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby / Police Arraigns Lawyer For Stealing ₦5 Million In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by 0utlook: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good for her
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by mbahdi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
How many years will tinubu be sentenced for stealing d people's mandates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Oooooooooooooooohm!! angry angry
Where will Adesua see her next baby from now??
Stop this already, don’t joke with everything

1 Like

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
Can someone enlighten me why is stealing of children/babies more rampant in SE?
. money rituals those children will be killed. Criminals they can't be patient with what they have,they want to be rich by hurting others. They produce fake baby milks, fake tyre, fake drugs. Criminals they want to rule Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by HardBishop: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
adem30:

It Rampant in Anambra. When they tell you they have highest number of Billionaire you should know the source
No tribe that's devoid of crime. At least we better pass your SKULLarship program 🤣

1 Like

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
kestolove95:
Victoria Enwerem (Anosike)
Obi people, labour party member
. hahahhahahaha
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by HardBishop: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:
. money rituals those children will be killed. Criminals they can't be patient with what they have,they want to be rich by hurting others. They produce fake baby milks, fake tyre, fake drugs. Criminals they want to rule Nigeria
Still better than your fake prophet Mohammed. Imagine all these name calling, still you can't do without them yet they inflict pain in your ass🤣🤣
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Reportbutton:
grin
. hahahhahahaha my stomach
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by APCNig: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Her name is Victoria Enwerem .

She is an obituarist.

I'm 101% sure.

Same way Peter Pandora Giringori was stolen from his real parents about 60 years ago and sold to Mr Obituary

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by newnigerdelta00: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
jaybenugo:
Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440514/woman-sentenced-12-years-imprisonment-stealing-5-children-anambra-photos/

Anambra people evil people, Peter Obi see where u come from

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Omoawoke: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Awon Lagos Liberators at it again

From developers to liberators

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Bintdawood(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
The kain vawulence this thread will cause💔💔

1 Like

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Omoawoke: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

She is an obituarist.

I'm 101% sure.

Lagos liberators grin
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by AkumTemi: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
kestolove95:

Learn to talk with sense e get why
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by olaolulazio(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
kestolove95:
Ahhh
Are you saying she's a member of the Ellupppeee club tongue
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by YorubaSamurai: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
HardBishop:

Yolobanza, brown roof dwellers.
As you mumu reach like this, can you survive own your own. If you like insult Igbo, na Igbo go dey feed your family
igbos should feed their women first that like ashawo work pass anything..
I dey yorubaland but na mostly igbo oloshos I dey fvck grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by YorubaSamurai: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
ukaface:

Abi you Dey ment ?
ashawo howfar? cheesy
Wetin be your name for codedruns? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by fk001(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
But why why why?

Don't they give birth in that region, must they steal people children? Yet they claim that they are more populated than the North that north is a barren land blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
It sucks when the igbo's act as of they're the cleanest tribe in Nigeria whereby they hide their illegal and dirty job under business.... No one is holy but I hate it when people are trying to claim Saint
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Realists(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

She is an obituarist.

I'm 101% sure.

LUU PEE IN PISS.
Why are this people too much in crime?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by gawu1: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
kestolove95:
Hay, na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by gawu1: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
90% of those children of hate and perdition on nairaland from that erosion ravaged countryside are factory made babies. The remaining 10% are products of ash...ooo.
One reason cannibalism thrives seriously in that region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by TheBTCinvestor: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
igbos should feed their women first that like ashawo work pass anything..
I dey yorubaland but na mostly igbo oloshos I dey fvck grin

I see an ailment...I see you dying of AIDS In the near future....

This I have seen.....
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Streetdreamx(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Better than skull mining and harvesting of organs for 5k.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Evergreen12345(f): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
your fellow islamic boko haram members killed so many fishermen today I hope you are happy ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by kestolove95(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
olaolulazio:
Ahhh
Are you saying she's a member of the Ellupppeee club tongue
am telling you
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by Titilayo4life: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Just 12 years for 5 children, isn't such crime require capital punishment?
Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by tammie24: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na their work be than but Yoruba na their problem

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Death sentence. If she comes out she will continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / Chiedozie Azuike, Missing Student Of Enugu Private University (Photo) / Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.