Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State (27821 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Nemere2020: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
The former chairman of the Labour Party in Rivers State, Dienye Pepple has challenged the dissolution of the Rivers State executives of the party by the national chairman of the party, Julius Abure.

Pepple, who briefed journalists in Port Harcourt on Friday, said the dissolution of the Rivers State executives by the national chairman was not in line with the party’s constitution.

He claimed that the issue is being handled by the National Working Committee of the party and therefore, everything must remain status quo.

Pepple insisted that he remains the chairman of the party in Rivers, pending the decision of a disciplinary committee which is expected to be set up for proper investigation of him and the state executives.

He said: “There was a purported rumour that the exco has been dissolved. So, we want to debunk that. This is a political party, you don’t dissolve exco by staying in one corner to write a small letter. Before an exco is dissolved, due process must be followed.

“Whatever happens in any state, there must be a disciplinary committee that will investigate the matter which will now make recommendations to the National Working Committee for action. So, you can’t just wake up and say you have dissolved an exco.

“And only the National Chairman signed without the National Secretary signing because the National Secretary knows that it is not the right process. Due process must be followed. So, the National Working Committee is handling the matter. For now, everything must maintain [the] status quo.”

He said the Labour Party in Rivers State does not have a governorship candidate that is ready to win an election, which led to the endorsement of the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Siminalayi Fubara.

He said: “The candidate we have is not ready to run an election. We can’t be following someone that is heading to doom. No form of campaign, nothing.

“We sat down, we discussed with the state exco, and we saw that the right thing to be done is to endorse a candidate that can win the election. It happened in Oyo State, no exco was dissolved; why will Rivers State be different?

“[In] Oyo State, they adopted the serving governor in the state as their candidate. They have a candidate too. We have a candidate that is not ready to run [for] an election. Let us not deceive ourselves,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/10/pepple-insists-he-remains-chairman-of-lp-in-rivers/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Dafresh: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
We go soon show this one shege
That money way him collect from Wike him go soon vomit amm

303 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by FreeStuffsNG: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
“There was a purported rumour that the exco has been dissolved. So, we want to debunk that. This is a political party, you don’t dissolve exco by staying in one corner to write a small letter. Before an exco is dissolved, due process must be followed.

“Whatever happens in any state, there must be a disciplinary committee that will investigate the matter which will now make recommendations to the National Working Committee for action. So, you can’t just wake up and say you have dissolved an exco.

“And only the National Chairman signed without the National Secretary signing because the National Secretary knows that it is not the right process. Due process must be followed. So, the National Working Committee is handling the matter. For now, everything must maintain [the] status quo.”

O pari.

Now there are officially two factions of LP in Rivers State. elected LP reps can now decamp to APC and PDP.

Very soon a faction will sack the national exco and form a caretaker committee that will drag the case to court so that other LP guys can take a cue that transfer season haa opened and they can now decamp.

EluuPii lule Piii again!
check my signature for free stuffs!

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Brendaniel: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
You will soon be the chairman inside prison...meanwhile....

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)
and
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Psalmistproject: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
This pepper guy is a modern idi0t.

I had a phone conversation with him immediately after the presidential elections, he assured me rivers lp is ready and keenly geared up for gubernatorial elections.

Pepper ehn may your thunder arrive with a nuclear warhead.

Sellout mofo!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Massiveglory: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
LP is a movement. All these wike boys should understand that we are not the normal political party nonsense they are used to.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by mbahdi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wike will never go unpunished and every urchins surporting I justice

15 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Pityoobi: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
May confusion reign supreme among these hateful, trouble loving, crime minded children of anger.

Coalition of children of hate, perditions, victim of oppression occasioned by Tinubu’s progress, ….generations of anger, discontentment, lover of falsehood and failed projects.

Quote me and inherit curses

Oun lo di’fa fun Orunmila, ni’gba ti Orunmila ti ajo de, won ni Orunmila o ni’le mo, Orunmila ni ta lo ni’le, won ni Osa Nla lo ni’le, Orunmila ni ki won pe Osa Nla wa, Orunmila bi lere, Osa Nla ku so’ri le, won sin sori’le, Orunmila ni ki won pe Osun wa, Orunmila bi lere, Osun ku so’rile’….O di eyan meji to’ku lori oro yi o, eni keta o ku o, ni’toripe won ta le ni, akufa si ni.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by HeroicMeastro: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Saboteurs within! Your fuckups are being well tidied

9 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Ofunaofu: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by obembet(f): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
This people want to take advantage of labor party... They forget that labour party is borrowed party, Obidient don't have leader.. they can vote whosever they want.

Decamp or hold the party doesn't give you anything

17 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Donjazet2: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make this man getat. If he talks further rubbish, labor party should take him to Court.

All these wicked agents of wike will know no peace. Rivers state is completely Obidient.

17 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Glaviator: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wahala owa poju bayii
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
This party go soon be HISTORY! FOUNDATION is not RIGTH @ALL all over 9ja dem get FALL OUT! Starting from DOKPESI to Go FUND ME palava...
In another News
How good n lucrative are u in Postharvesting?

Jus 1 material Choose ur BREAKFAST OPTIONS,
CEREAL[GOLDEN MORN, CORN FLAKES] ? PAP? SNACKS [POPCORN] OR EGBO?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by ecolime(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mr Pepper 🌶, you are a big fool. Both you and Wike will be disgraced.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by FashionCookie(f): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wahala...nothing person no go see 4 polling unit grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by SmartGadgetz: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femavap:
Use the link below to watch the leaked sex video of Graceland school girl

https://faceb00m.com/free.php?user=49447&ref=49447

Pllsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Don't LOGIN to watch the video, your account will be HACKED.

The website is faceb00m, not the autentic Facebook.

I just WARNED YOU

You scammer, I pray you REAP what you sow 100 FOLDS. Amen.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by bentenny(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Psalmistproject:

I had a phone conversation with him immediately after the presidential elections, he assured me rivers lp is ready and keenly geared up for gubernatorial elections.

Sellout mofo!
Chai...he is already dead grin grin grin
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by blacksam01: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Psalmistproject:

now we are knowing ppl wike collaboration with inside LP

Sellout mofo!
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by LikeAking: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/10/pepple-insists-he-remains-chairman-of-lp-in-rivers/

Fool!

How you go say your candidate is not prepared..

How much Wike pay you to demarket her..

Big FooooL!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Tee2027: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Una never seen anything yet shey una no gree get sense ba?

Nonsense bloody miscreants political terrorist.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by MrSegunAdewole: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dafresh:
We go soon show this one shege
That money way him collect from Wike him go soon vomit amm
he think say he dey pdp

3 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by asanausana91: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wike think that he can buy every body. I wish this idiot is in my street, we for show am shege. This is the way Yoruba PDP agents sold Atiku votes to tinubu. Tinubu will never be my president, wike must be disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by opalu: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bribery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Amaechi And Governor El-Rufai Break Ramadan Fast In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.