Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State (27852 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by remitarich(f): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
this shouldnt be an issue in this time... Rivers always trouble trouble ,,, all this while you people did not take proper caution in choosing the right person or you want to do like Wike.... Pepple be caution from me the national chairman
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Tochj(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Wicked politicains thought they can plant their stooges in LP to distablise the party.
Even if LP candidate is not ready
Wikes sim is not an option.
We Rather go for Tonye cole
If we don't have a candidate.
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by generalsteve007: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“There was a purported rumour that the exco has been dissolved. So, we want to debunk that. This is a political party, you don’t dissolve exco by staying in one corner to write a small letter. Before an exco is dissolved, due process must be followed.

“Whatever happens in any state, there must be a disciplinary committee that will investigate the matter which will now make recommendations to the National Working Committee for action. So, you can’t just wake up and say you have dissolved an exco.

“And only the National Chairman signed without the National Secretary signing because the National Secretary knows that it is not the right process. Due process must be followed. So, the National Working Committee is handling the matter. For now, everything must maintain [the] status quo.”

O pari.

Now there are officially two factions of LP in Rivers State. elected LP reps can now decamp to APC and PDP.

Very soon a faction will sack the national exco and form a caretaker committee that will drag the case to court so that other LP guys can take a cue that transfer season haa opened and they can now decamp.

EluuPii lule Piii again!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Mr jobless urchin, ur evil heart desire shall not come to pass, but ur miserable life will always experience turmoil, chaos, disorientation and confusion, because you are so evil, whatever u sow, no escape, that you must reap
Re: Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State by Danniedpastor(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pityoobi:
Werey, I mention your name? How you take know say na you and your papa fall for that category? Mumu people.
Orue!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.