Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? (362 Views)

Fraud In Nigeria Banking System / Is Nigeria Banking System A Scam? / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by PureFace1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nairalanders are not talking about this enough

What is wrong with Nigeria Banking platforms?
So many failed transactions and deductions even successful transactions are no longer guaranteed to be successful. I transferred 10k to a GT account from Opay since last week Saturday till now the person has not seen the money and it was a successful transaction.

This ineptily planned cashless policy has just proved that Nigeria is technologically backward. There is no Bank platforms and channels that is functioning seamlessly, bank networks is now more unstable than PHCN power supply.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
You are right mahn. Very frustrating.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by Bmaster(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
We(the POS vendors) like it like that.
If every bank app and transfers work seamlessly as you said,they(people)will cut us off from biz.
The real reason we are getting patronized on a daily is because people no longer trust phone transfers,they need a more convincing method of payment and that's where POS comes in .

Ana Adiro MMA bu uru ndi nze
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
PureFace1:
Nairalanders are not talking about this enough

What is wrong with Nigeria Banking platforms?
So many failed transactions and deductions even successful transactions are no longer guaranteed to be successful. I transferred 10k to a GT account from Opay since last week Saturday till now the person has not seen the money and it was a successful transaction.

This ineptily planned cashless policy has just proved that Nigeria is technologically backward. There is no Bank platforms and channels that is functioning seamlessly, bank networks is now more unstable than PHCN power supply.
It is not the banks problem actually but nibss
Nigeria interbank switch that is having the issue I guess.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by PureFace1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bmaster:
We(the POS vendors) like it like that.
If every bank app and transfers work seamlessly as you said,they(people)will cut us off from biz.
The real reason we are getting patronized on a daily is because people no longer trust phone transfers,they need a more convincing method of payment and that's where POS comes in .

Ana Adiro MMA bu uru ndi nze

Typical black men mentality all you know is selfish gain

POS operator are even the one surfering most
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by PureFace1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Blakjewelry:

It is not the banks problem actually but nibss
Nigeria interbank switch that is having the issue I guess.

It is almost the same to me.

As Big as Nigeria is we can't even build an efficient banking platform.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
PureFace1:

It is almost the same to me.

As Big as Nigeria is we can't even build an efficient banking platform.
Yeah to you it's the same but the banks runs on third parties platform most of the time, some of them are responsible for interbank settlement and they might issues sometimes.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria Banking Platforms ? by Bmaster(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
PureFace1:

Typical black men mentality all you know is selfish gain

POS operator are even the one surfering most

that's your cup of tea.
Who told you to vote incompetence way back 2019 ?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Online Loan Apps Approved By The Federal Government Of Nigeria / Searching For A Sugar Mummy Connection Talk With Mr Frank 07046984051 / See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.