Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,761 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo (367 Views)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo by Koppaguard: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Please I need help, my neighbour gave me money to recharge electricity bill for him, I discovered that after keying his details which he confirmed on opay, I proceeded to make payment only to discover that the details changed, it entered into another person's account, I was surprised because he comfirmed it before I proceeded, I chatted opay and even called them but they said there is nothing they can do since I have purchased the token, moreover the token has not been used, pls how do I retrieve the 8k I paid for it because the money is my allowee money and the month is still far, pls any suggestions here

Re: See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo by Koppaguard: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2023
The hotline on the receipt is not reachable, please any suggestions. 8k is too much for me to lose at this stage of my life and this hard economy.
Re: See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo by Koppaguard: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Chat with opay customer service

Re: See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo by Omihanifa: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2023
It's simple now just that it will take you some days to resolve the issue. What you need to do is to go to the disco head office, report the issue and they will remove the unit from the meter you recharged and they will credit it to the original meter. Just that the whole process will take time.

1 Like

Re: See What Electricity Did To Me In Jos, God Abeg Oo by Koppaguard: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Omihanifa:
It's simple now just that it will take you some days to resolve the issue. What you need to do is to go to the disco head office, report the issue and they will remove the unit from the meter you recharged and they will credit it to the original meter. Just that the whole process will take time.
Thanks, I just returned from their office, that's exactly what they told me.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Commits Suicide Over Woman Inikorodu / Open Letter To Naija / Suspended Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.