Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP (38271 Views)

PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu Rejects Imo Results, Sets Up Legal Team / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by tamdun: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Correction can be made,the results are already with ur agents

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
No wonder they want to format the BVAS
grin
Naija
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Anyone can make a mistake! Nothing strange there.
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by lildush(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
The 2023 presidential election is far from over.
There is a whole lot that is playing out and that is going to play out in the court and outside the court.
Politicians will fight themselves
Nigerians will protest the fraudulent elections.
Tinubu will not be sworn in.

The authentic winner of the election will be sworn in at a later date.
You have spoken well... This is wat will happen. We have been taken for a long ride .. for long. This is were it stops. Final bus stop. Anybody can be our president. But not a drug lord and a book Haram leader..

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Doyou2019: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lumig:
It's done in error

Your thinking on this subject was obviously done in error too. What would it cost you to see mediocrity and call it out. Does it cost anything to see fraud and call it what exactly it is ?
The kinds of children parents be raising these days though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Wiselinks: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janet993:
Worst elections in the history of this country

I swear,in a sane clime the INEC chairman would have , step down and be cooling behind bars.
Over the 25/2/23 Magic.
With all these I doubt the genuity of this man Academic qualifications, maybe he's professorship was gotten through rigging also.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tflex01:
Chasing after the wind...Exercise in futility.

This is only meant for Atikulooters and Zombidients to masturbate on grin

Tinubu is the president till 2031.

Don't be worried... After all, Tinubu was massively voted for by over 8 million people! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by drignet(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let us all assume that Inec is not responsible for uploading of results but the PO at the PU...

Now how come the PO have the jigawa results , not just one PO but all imo POs.

It comes to conclusion that Inec did the uploaded themselves...
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Okealaaye:
Anyone can make a mistake! Nothing strange there.

We give our leaders too much leeway to continue in deliberate mediocrity!

Look at this election for example, people supporting INEC are doing it solely because the announced results favor their candidates!

Why can't we all unanimously call out this national and international EMBARRASSMENT!

Will it ever kill us to call a spade a spade regardless of how unaffected we are about the state of affairs...! Haba!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Greenfusion: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
I think all these might be done on purpose to make things complex and scattered to frustrate scrutinizing it...to cause delay
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Doyou2019: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wiselinks:

I swear,in a sane clime the INEC chairman would have , step down and be cooling behind bars.
Over the 25/2/23 Magic.
With all these I doubt the genuity of this man Academic qualifications, maybe he's professorship was gotten through rigging also.

He is no professor. Real professors act with dignity and honour. They wouldn't let anything soil their name.

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Klington: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zico5:
All these back and forth movie from PDP and labour party won't do them any good. They have both lost and there is nothing they can do. Hire as many SANs as you can, it's all efforts in futility. I wonder where we keep our humanity in this country. Let's assume both of them did their home work very well, there won't be need for these. Obidients abused and castigated everyone thinking their only votes can do the magic. Everyone talked, they failed to yield but today they are in pain showing their angers and wishing their fellow humans badluck. Tinubu is the president and there is nothing 100 million Obidients can do.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Janet993(f): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wiselinks:

Over the 25/2/23 Magic.
they even rig the elections imperfectly
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by zinaunreal(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zico5:
All these back and forth movie from PDP and labour party won't do them any good. They have both lost and there is nothing they can do. Hire as many SANs as you can, it's all efforts in futility. I wonder where we keep our humanity in this country. Let's assume both of them did their home work very well, there won't be need for these. Obidients abused and castigated everyone thinking their only votes can do the magic. Everyone talked, they failed to yield but today they are in pain showing their angers and wishing their fellow humans badluck. Tinubu is the president and there is nothing 100 million Obidients can do.

Have sense na!

A poorly compromised electoral body is an insult to every sane citizen of a nation!

It can also spiral the nation into civil unrest and anarchy!

In some nations, people create parallel governments because of this very democratic affront!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Amaggedon: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Is INEC responsible for the upload ?

modified

You guys are very funny 😁.
Wait what did you just say? Is INEC responsible for the upload of election results conducted by INEC ? Do you even understand what INEC is ?
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Goldbw122(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
The inec chairman know what he is doing,
How will the inec voters record be presented with Microsoft excel why, and they spend a lot of billions of dollars in the election so why will they use that medium, that will be a great cheat, you know why it is easily manipulated and that is the bad part of it.. so we are just playing , the inec plaform and arrangement of the election should be restructured, just like my statement...
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by maticar: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

modified

i doubt you are normal

so who should take the blame?

i seriously doubt you are normal in the head
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by preshyusufu: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

modified

If not INEC, Who?
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by DeJoeee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
The certificate will be returned anyway..
APC failed to cover their tracks this time
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by maticar: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amaggedon:
Wait what did you just say? Is INEC responsible for the upload of election results conducted by INEC ? Do you even understand what INEC is ?
the person behind that account must be a 10yr old with a phone honestly
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by casualobserver: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
wait are PDP saying Obi rigged the election in Imo? Because APC only got 14%. you dont rig and not even get 25% in a state you control.

The 2 thieves of Obi and Atiku will expose themselves lol!

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Benjamin4388(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zico5:
forget about the remaining of us...how do your think your particular lineage in future times will feel about the capacity of your brain when you pen this writeup

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by boldtruthalways: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

modified

If not INEC, who uploads? Can you upload? Do you have the code to upload? Get some sense!
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by bibiking7(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2023

Hold on. Who won in imo again?

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Amaggedon: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
maticar:

the person behind that account must be a 10yr old with a phone honestly
Funny thing iz that people are affirming to his ignorance with likes 🤦
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by wite111(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zico5:
May you feel comfortable in your house or family if corruption or injustice is metted on you. May you never move front and back to correct it. In that case may you live forever in your house with injustice. Can you say Amen to the prayers?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by madridguy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
You are more than senseless attention seeker but notice me.

Truthdeypain:

Attention seeker. Sorry in advance to everyone who would want to engage your senseless post.

They have no idea the postorgasms you get from all the back and forth quoting and mentioning.

AfonjaRacist!

Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Benjamin4388(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

We give our leaders too much leeway to continue in deliberate mediocrity!

Look at this election for example, people supporting INEC are doing it solely because the announced results favor their candidates!

Why can't we all unanimously call out this national and international EMBARRASSMENT!

Will it ever kill us to call a spade a spade regardless of how unaffected we are about the state of affairs...! Haba!
With time you will come to the understanding that not all brain actually work...our leaders are just the reflections of an average nigeria
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by kabanayol9(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make Pdp let us hear word i beg, if you guys have done well in the past, you will not be in this position.
All of them fighting hard to get the position, not that they love our dear country like that only fighting for their pocket.
No let anyone dey cry like small pikin so we pity him, naso one person cry the other day, look at the end result now.
Since 1999, the only president that has has done well is late president Umaru Musa Yar'adua of blessed memory, my opinion though.

Please do not come attacking me or quoting me, i am not supporting any one of them, it is not as if you yourself knows thems well and sees their hearts, don't come and fighting me because you have been brainwashed to see it like fight between tribes.

Youths aspire to make it in this one life we came, face your life, their children are schooling abroad, after that they will come to replace their position, it is happening already.

Youths be wise, use your brain.
Re: INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP by Shikini: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.