Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor (1667 Views)

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Son of the Soil’ — Iyabo Ojo endorses GRV ahead of Lagos polls.

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Moh247: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Failure

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Smellos the APC dirty boxers and fucktards can wipe their head on cement

#sorrynovex

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Massiveglory: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Moh247:
Failure
U no call am ibo again? grin
That line don cut abi?

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Moh247:
Failure

If e pain you scream

Corn 🐷

#sorrynovex

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Who she for endorse before now that she is getting lashes in the arse by an Okechukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Moh247: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:

That line don cut abi?

Are you equating Political failure to a tribe because I didn't mention any tribe

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Who she for endorse before now that she is getting lashes in the arse by an Okechukwu grin

Ehen

And where is your mother getting her lashes from?

If e pain you scream well

#sorrynovex

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
IPOB wan carry rubbish come Lagos.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by 40Bullets: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lol
Though, I don't like her in person, I agree with her and respect her stance against MC Oluomo.

Her argument is topnotch.

I love people who fearlessly stand for the truth. That's why I love OBIdients

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Moh247: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

If e pain you scream

Corn 🐷

#sorrynovex

Even pikin wey na agidi and pap him mama use raise am go come online come abuse Corn because of BAT

Akpu munching goriilas
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Ehen

And where is your mother getting her lashes from?

If e pain you scream well

#sorrynovex
Your president for the next 8 years. Learn to cope. You would be alright las las grin

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by khalling2008: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
She supported Peter's Obituary, but she failed
She will fail too with Chukwudi Ogbonna Gbadebo

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Your president for the next 8 years. Learn to cope. grin

Smellos go and wash your dirty boxers

1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Smellos go and wash your dirty boxers
Nice picture grin

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:
She supported Peter's Obituary, but she failed
She will fail too with Chukwudi Ogbonna Gbadebo
100%.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by haffaze777(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
She endorsed obi and we all know how it end

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Moh247:

Even pikin wey na agidi and pap him mama use raise am go come online come abuse Corn because of BAT

Akpu munching goriilas

Agidi and pap is different from Agbo and cigarettes
Smellos

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Nice picture grin

You like farting in the bus with your dirty boxers?

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:

That line don cut abi?
You say what. You mean shinedu

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by muhammaduyusufu: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

You like farting in the bus with your dirty boxers?

#sorrynovex
grin

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
haffaze777:
She endorsed obi and we all know how it end

Everybody is afraid to endorse your papa to hold Nepa money

Smellos .
#sorrynovex

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
His tweets are very inciteful, not good for someone who has political ambition

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Majesty7: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol
Though, I don't like her in person, I agree with her and respect her stance against MC Oluomo.

Her argument is topnotch.

I love people who fearlessly stand for the truth. That's why I love OBIdients

Nothing. Just someone hustling for political relevance. She has enjoyed from the magnanimously from the APC government. Tide change and she knows she is a goner. Just trying her luck. Unfortunately, if she loses out which of course will be, she will have to leave Lagos. Just take it from me.

She bites the fingers that once fed her. Iyabo was a very low class lady but she tushed up by the likes of Oluomo.

What you people should understand is that there is no permanent enemies in politics. Today, if Obi sees Tinubu, he will smile and respect him likewise Atiku. It is foolish followers like her that follows the dead to the grave. Obi won't help her when destroys all bridges. You people should learn and try to be friendly with all.

It will surprise you that Obi might start lobbying for juicy contract soon but fools like her would have spoilt her relationship. You people should know that no Nigerian politician is worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Esoresor:
His tweets are very inciteful, not good for someone who has political ambition

Smellos

Show us your own tweets

#sorrynovex

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Smellos

Show us your own tweets

#sorrynovex
I only stated the truth. Your picture made me laugh.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Sorrynovex: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Majesty7:

Nothing. Just someone hustling for political relevance. She has enjoyed from the magnanimously from the APC government. Tide change and she knows she is a goner. Just trying her luck. Unfortunately, if she loses out which of course will be, she will have to leave Lagos. Just take it from me.

She bites the fingers that once fed her. Iyabo was a very low class lady but she tushed up by the likes of Oluomo.

What you people should understand is that there is no permanent enemies in politics. Today, if Obi sees Tinubu, he will smile and respect him likewise Atiku. It is foolish followers like her that follows the dead to the grave. Obi won't help her when destroys all bridges. You people should learn and try to be friendly with all.

It will surprise you that Obi might start lobbying for juicy contract soon but fools like her would have spoilt her relationship. You people should know that no Nigerian politician is worth dying for

Shatap

Is your dudu Osun finished?

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by fartkay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
The presidential candidate wey she endorse wetin b d end result
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by 40Bullets: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
I quickly skimmed through what you wrote. To be honest, you're either naive or you don't know Peter Obi.

As per Iyabo,she's always been controversial BUT in this matter she's right.
All she said is,
Vote who you like and allow me make my choice.
What's the bigdeal about that?
Majesty7:

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by FisifunKododada: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Even if Sango himself endorses GRV, we no go vote for am. IPOB cannot be Lagos governor.

Go and mark it down.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Son of the Soil’ — Iyabo Ojo endorses GRV ahead of Lagos polls.
Obidient child grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidient Movement May Push Nigeria Into Crisis, By Fredrick Nwabufo / David Hundeyin: The Plane Carrying The Minister Of Power Is Operating Illegally / Criminal Presidents: Past, Present And Maybe Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.