Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor (1669 Views)

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by Doyou2019: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol
Though, I don't like her in person, I agree with her and respect her stance against MC Oluomo.

Her argument is topnotch.

I love people who fearlessly stand for the truth. That's why I love OBIdients

I like her. She's brave - braver than all her unconscionable colleagues put together, who have sworn by their support of darkness that this country no go ever see the light again.
But iro lo pa. Nigeria will be great again in our life-time.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by fartkay(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Who will endorse you to distribute free condoms?

#sorrynovex

Until then, no rush
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor by tyboy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iyabo ojo of all people, that one na runs girl. though she get right to support who ever she want. But I know one thing Lagos go tire this girl to stay after the election o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If East Tries To Go, We Will Create More States: Yakub Gowan / Tinubu's Visit To Benin Republic, Check The Strong Yoruba Culture In Display / If You Love Your Life, Don't Go Out And Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.