Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident (13765 Views)

Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident / Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Vows To Take Action Over Train Ticket Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by muhammaduyusufu: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by muhammaduyusufu: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
renderme:
When Pastor Adeboye dies, he would probably have a king-like state burial. *Just thinking out loud* He has so many powerful men as disciples.
One of the many reasons why GRV is a no for lagos. He disrespected the man of God while he is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Felikris89: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amen to your prayer Sir!

But I still checked carefully to know how much he donated to the victims' families.

Why is it that majority of 9ja Pastors hardly give shishi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by OkoAmarashy: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
I
Strafudeen:
Mr man shut up!

Selective empathy is worse than no empathy at all, you're a waste of space as far as Christian leadership is concerned.

Reserve your condolences for the multitude of Christians Muslim Muslim ticket may kill.

Nonsense

I know you are an Obidient. That is how you people insult everyone.

Insult, cry and insult some more. Na una way.

But there are some people you will insult that those insults deny you success and breakthrough in life. GRV can explain better.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by muhammaduyusufu: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:
Mr man shut up!

Selective empathy is worse than no empathy at all, you're a waste of space as far as Christian leadership is concerned.

Reserve your condolences for the multitude of Christians Muslim Muslim ticket may kill.

Nonsense
Obidients never disappoint.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Nazgul: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
renderme:
When Pastor Adeboye dies, he would probably have a king-like state burial. *Just thinking out loud* He has so many powerful men as disciples.
I'm worried about who would assume the mantle of leadership when he dies.

The church has grown and there are as lot of powerful pastors that if they breakout from RCCG, it's really going to affect the church. Eg apapa family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Marvfem: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
This man self. I Just hope heaven is for all. An elder that see injustice and keep quiet is same as a devil. A child that was advised of injustice and still involves in it, dies miserably.

Where do you belong Pa Adeboye in current Nigeria?
what is he doing that is injustice,so because he chooses to be quiet is injustice

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by bolademi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:
Some so called father of faith in Nigeria said its okay to sit on the fence while Christians are been killed & rape daily in Nigeria.
They want to be politically correct while the ideals of Christiandom & the Christians faith suffers annihilation.
Imagine prophet Isaiah sitting on the fence & doing nothing while all this atrocities against Christians.
Pls i didn't mention anyone ooo.

You no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by WhisperedNoise: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Commiserate with the disease families not governor Sanwo-Olu.
Governor didn't lost any member of his family.
Chief, it's deceased not diseased. Kindly correct before unwise people start making jest.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Bereaved family not disease family bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Strafudeen: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
OkoAmarashy:
I

I know you are an Obidient. That is how you people insult everyone.

Insult, cry and insult some more. Na una way.

But there are some people you will insult that those insults deny you success and breakthrough in life. GRV can explain better.

Shut up....adeboye is a tribalistic coward

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you pastor Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by OkoAmarashy: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Adeboye has never been tribalistic. Never

Compare the Pastors and Priests in the West to this bastard in cassock

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Strafudeen: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

Adeboye has never been tribalistic. Never

Compare the Pastors and Priests in the West to this bastard in cassock

This was a fight against Muslim Muslim ticket. Adeboye should have spoke against Muslim Muslim. Period. He failed and we will never forget.

I don't care about the results as much as I care about the failure of those whoncall themselves christian leaders

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Bubu4Sea: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

This was a fight against Muslim Muslim ticket. Adeboye should have spoke against Muslim Muslim. Period. He failed and we will never forget.

I don't care about the results as much as I care about the failure of those whoncall themselves christian leaders

Adeboye na fraud now.

divide9ja:
This same Adeboye that helped bring Satanic party to power

The same Buhari thats a Jihadhist

Adeboye is not for us angry
Well said, Adeboye is far from God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by OkoAmarashy: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

You're an Igbo tribal bigot hiding under religion.
Who cares if you forget or not? You are inconsequential.

Enenche from Kogi spoke against Tinubu. Oyedepo spoke against Tinubu his brother. Tinubu beat both of them in their polling units.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you our real senior father in the Lord including Dr DK Olukoya and Pastor Kumuyi.

I believe the church goer who tweeted that if our father didn't declare support for his bloda has come to collect who he claimed he donated to RCCG because many souls are waiting to replace him in the sanctuary of God.

God is not a man who can be deceived by hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Strafudeen: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

You're an Igbo tribal bigot hiding under religion.
Who cares if you forget or not? You are inconsequential.

Enenche from Kogi spoke against Tinubu. Oyedepo spoke against Tinubu his brother. Tinubu beat both of them in their polling units.

Unless inec allows a thorough inspection of bvas, given glimmers we're seeing of the monumental heist tinubu inflicted on our nation, tinubu will never be seen to have defeated anyone. He is just a common election thief, who stole a mandate with cocaine money
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Strafudeen: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Adeboye na fraud now.

Well said, Adeboye is far from God.

They don't want us to say the truth...thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Juanmike(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Deltafirstson:
I tire o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by APCNig: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:
Some so called father of faith in Nigeria said its okay to sit on the fence while Christians are been killed & rape daily in Nigeria.
They want to be politically correct while the ideals of Christiandom & the Christians faith suffers annihilation.
Imagine prophet Isaiah sitting on the fence & doing nothing while all this atrocities against Christians.
Pls i didn't mention anyone ooo.

Your father too is a Christian, tell him to carry his hunters guns and sword and go and fight Boko Haram nah, and also fight IPOB, ESN and UGM who have been killing Igbos like Christmas chickens

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by harmony75: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daddy thank you Sir.. Quick recovery for those injured.. May the souls of the dead rest in peace πŸ™
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by OkoAmarashy: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Unless inec allows a thorough inspection of bvas, given glimmers we're seeing of the monumental heist tinubu inflicted on our nation, tinubu will never be seen to have defeated anyone. He is just a common election thief, who stole a mandate with cocaine money

What you say about Tinubu is inconsequential.
Your view is inconsequential.
You people are not important in the scheme of things. 3 elections won in a row without you.
Please get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Menclothing: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
God bless you sir

Most prominent man of God in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Strafudeen: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

What you say about Tinubu is inconsequential.
Your view is inconsequential.
You people are not important in the scheme of things. 3 elections won in a row without you.
Please get lost.

And yet he can't sleep easy with his stolen mandate. Running to court like a wicked being chased by his own evil demons.

Tinubu will never be treated like president. His supporters are worse, they can't even celebrate the heist.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by BennyDGreat: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
renderme:

He has paid his dues....He was OBJ very close padi while OBJ was president...no be today
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by RexTramadol1: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Deltafirstson:

He’s the number 1 citizen.

Get some education.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by letitrainnow(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let's pray...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by sinero: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

You shut your mouth up. Have you no manners at all in your family lineage? You guys believe you are faceless when you come online and just decide to use your 10MB data bonus to insult everybody. Is Pa Adeboye your father's mate?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by TollinsN: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pityoobi:
OBI people won’t like this. They will attack Adegboye. Since they practice politics of religion and ethnicity, their religion is Christianity and any Christian leader relating with their political opponents na enemy.

Can you imagine what the mumu below and above me posted?
I have never seen any politician in modern day politics that made politics look like MUSLIMS is at war with Christians and IBO people is at war with YORUBA. So Peter Obi brought politics of hatred and political brigandage. So sad for him

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Josephkabila12: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amen πŸ™ sir. Bless you sir, the most Revered Eminent
Re: Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Josephkabila12: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amen πŸ™ sir. Bless you sir, the most Revered Eminent Pastor E.A Adeboye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Ranks Second On Global Terror List / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today! / Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.