Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) (46676 Views)

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by haybhi1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Truthdeypain:

However for you to suggest people turn a blind eye on the evils of their country, coupled with the very hypocrisy of the fact that you are either a beneficiary of this evil to start with or you harbour ethnic sentiments, you are not in any way objective because if you were you will not celebrate evil, injustice and misgovernance

Just doing unnecessary finger exercise. This one is just dumb, like most Obi stooges.

The moment you start supporting Obi, you automatically have zero need of your cerebrum, except movement. I mean, see the way this one reason now, anyone who thinks objectively is automatically a benefactor of Buhari's government. Una just too dumb.

Obidients and Obi's lexicon have no space for evidence, fact and objectivity. Only filled with propaganda, lies, wrong stats, manipulation, bullying, mudslinging, hypocrisy, tribalism, bigotry, bitterness, hate, and abuse. All such things keeping our country backward!

Make una dey think small small na abeg, I'm begging you ahhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by haybhi1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeanX:
Give him ur mother let's see if he won't fück her. 😂😂😂

Why don't you give him your mother? I bet she would love to devour his deflated and wrinkled up balls as a welcoming presidential gift. cheesy shocked
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by enobong18: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
haybhi1:

You have no idea how much dumb you sound, regarding technicality.
SA population census in 2011 cost 1+ billion, for a population less than 52 million people.
US last population took place 2020, and it cost 14+ billion dollars. Quit revelling in ignorance.

Make una dey use una sense wella na abeg. I'm begging you. No be everything be emotion and attack or backlash-demanding.
Ok, what have you gained in disreputing and libeling your country now? Just likes and shares! Now to what end and use?
Which country on earth is perfect, WannaHowzit will never bring his country's flaws into the light for you, but quick to bring the beauty, an action I don't bemoan.

Please supporting Obi is not supposed to be an outright invitation to forget your use of brain na. Write in a paper and post on your wall, 'I will use my brain henceforth'. You may start observing changes in your thoughts, actions, and life consequently. Ire o.

Just doing unnecessary finger exercise. This one is just dumb, like most Obi stooges.

The moment you start supporting Obi, you automatically have zero need of your cerebrum, except movement. I mean, see the way this one reason now, anyone who thinks objectively is automatically a benefactor of Buhari's government. Una just too dumb.

Obidients and Obi's lexicon have no space for evidence, fact and objectivity. Only filled with propaganda, lies, wrong stats, manipulation, bullying, mudslinging, hypocrisy, tribalism, libel and slander, bigotry, bitterness, hate, and abuse. All such things keeping our country backward!

Una see the lie or you need to look again?

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Kobicove(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
What I'm wondering is how they will be keeping the water clean undecided

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Should: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Nobody ever called South Africa heaven but let's be honest,no country in Africa comes close...not by a long stretch.
Algeria and Tunisia would make you to reverse that, these places would beat major European cities. Algeria in particular shook my soul outta my body.

Nigeria and Lagos in particular, we all look up to as our biggest brother is so fvcked up.

My bro, if you travel out of this place, you’d give up on Nigeria.

My heart bleeds as I type this, you might not understand, but If you’re outside the country and see what’s happening in other countries and observe the one happening in our country Nigeria, you’d give up, the depth of rottenness this place has, my bro you’d not understand.
If you think about the unstable electricity alone, you’d know Nigeria doesn’t act as a country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by humberjade: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Just like the one at Sun City, South Africa, just that this is larger
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Truthdeypain: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
haybhi1:

Obidients and Obi's lexicon have no space for evidence, fact and objectivity. Only filled with propaganda, lies, wrong stats, manipulation, bullying, mudslinging, hypocrisy, tribalism, bigotry, bitterness, hate, and abuse. All such things keeping our country backward!

Have you had some algae today?
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Charlie2020(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Countries that respect the value of dollar. In Nigeria, that ,$512million will be jacked up to $5.12billion
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Charlie2020(f): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Countries that respect the value of dollar. In Nigeria, that ,$551million will be jacked up to $5.51billion
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Stargangz:
If not for xenophobic and gun violence, south africa would have been one of the best place to live in the world.
leave that abeg. It's still the best place to live

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
What a xenophobic beach!
and you be tribal bigot . What's the difference grin
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeanX:
Shut up, have you ever traveled to North Africa? I guess not, black south Africans don't travel because they re lazy and can't survive in other countries. 😂😂
shut up , no country in Africa can match south Africa..

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by BeanX(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
stillme231:
shut up , no country in Africa can match south Africa..
Ode go to North African countries and you will change your mind
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Investorozay:

the way SA places like Cape town dey hungry me ehnn
i see better oceanview wey dem dey sell just 3.5M$ for youtube i wan weep
that house for naija dem go dey call 5B
if you also follow recent devts in Egypt you go cry for naija
we had no business voting a clown like tinubu
I watched the review too of that house, it's cheap... 9ja real estate no sabi anything, pour concrete everywhere and overprice trash. If I have money, I will buy a property in S.a
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Super what?

It's simply a stagnant water. If it's not the Atlantic ocean it's not a beach
I love am like that.. na same tin dey Dubai
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Teenwolf(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nigeria dey learn from south africa abeg, forget the fact that we are Giant of Africa...
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Shithole xenophobic country
shittholeee tribalistic country wey u dey

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
grandstar:

The South Africa he is praising has one of the highest rates of structural unemployment in the world. They suffer from power cuts and probably the highest crime rate in Africa. It could also be the country with the worst income distribution in the world
what of your Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Which country in North Africa?
none of them reach south Africa
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
blowjohn:
Over here I Nigeria, especially In abuja people are fighting to building the biggest supermarket or Plaza.

Plazas have already constituted an eyesore in abuja.

Everywhere u go people are using hu dress of millions to build plazas.

No one is investing in poultry, science, industries etc
lmao

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeanX:
That's because you don't travel out of the slum that you are in, majority of you don't travel out that's why there's too much laziness, robbery and crimes in ur country. 😂😂

Btw, look at ur shameless and hórny president looking at a expired, wrinkled and stretch mark ass. 😂😂😂
which country in Africa can match south Africa u wey be ajala traveller
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
ozo13:
it is obvious he is frustrated.it is written all over his write-up
u re d one frustrated
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Should:

Algeria and Tunisia would make you to reverse that, these places would beat major European cities. Algeria in particular shook my soul outta my body.

Nigeria and Lagos in particular, we all look up to as our biggest brother is so fvcked up.

My bro, if you travel out of this place, you’d give up on Nigeria.

My heart bleeds as I type this, you might not understand, but If you’re outside the country and see what’s happening in other countries and observe the one happening in our country Nigeria, you’d give up, the depth of rottenness this place has, my bro you’d not understand.
If you think about the unstable electricity alone, you’d know Nigeria doesn’t act as a country.

Algeria And Tunisia is dope but s.a is ahead ... Of cos 9ja no be country.. make we dey celebrate mediocrity as tribalism no let am better. Lagos is a mega slum compared to those countries u mentioned o
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by hadex90(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Brainmytool:
This cost South Africa a total of 555 million dollars.

And,

Someone in Nigeria said he needs 1.3 billion dollars to conduct WHAT HE CALLED CENSUS.
A Census dat will not create any Job Opportunity. Someone just voted their replica in the person of Tinubu. Shame on Nigerians. They will embezzle ur donated and borrowed 1.3 billion USD nothing will happen. Because u are hate filled, Tribalistic and Cornfused.
Shame on Voters of APC and PDP.
Shame on Tribal Bigots.
Shame on Educated Young fools.
Shame on Roadside beegers.
Shame on Every Nigerian.

SHAME SHAME SHAME....... SHAME!!!
Shame on me, shame on you. Shame on Yoruba, Shame on Ibo, shame on Hausa, Shame on our founding fathers, shame on our ancestors
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by stillme231: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeanX:
Ode go to North African countries and you will change your mind
southy is ahead trust me....north dey try.. I even love Namibia.. 9ja na slum make we no lie

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Fearyourcreator: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
haybhi1:

You have no idea how much dumb you sound, regarding technicality.
SA population census in 2011 cost 1+ billion, for a population less than 52 million people.
US last population took place 2020, and it cost 14+ billion dollars. Quit revelling in ignorance.

Make una dey use una sense wella na abeg. I'm begging you. No be everything be emotion and attack or backlash-demanding.
Ok, what have you gained in disreputing and libeling your country now? Just likes and shares! Now to what end and use?
Which country on earth is perfect, WannaHowzit will never bring his country's flaws into the light for you, but quick to bring the beauty, an action I don't bemoan.

Please supporting Obi is not supposed to be an outright invitation to forget your use of brain na. Write in a paper and post on your wall, 'I will use my brain henceforth'. You may start observing changes in your thoughts, actions, and life consequently. Ire o.

Obidients and Obi's lexicon have no space for evidence, fact and objectivity. Only filled with propaganda, lies, wrong stats, manipulation, bullying, mudslinging, hypocrisy, tribalism, libel and slander, bigotry, bitterness, hate, and abuse. All such things keeping our country backward!

Most of them dont really know how much this developed country use to drive their economy ... They will just open mouth anyhow.. Simple research they can't do

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by misano(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Super what?

It's simply a stagnant water. If it's not the Atlantic ocean it's not a beach

Which one ur country do?
Re: Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS) by Believeintruth: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
johnjose68:

Obi.fo.ol and ipo.b, Oya go and create your own in your erosion-laden region!!!! grin grin grin

You don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa / Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / Finally, My Experience Flying For The Very First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.