Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun (42753 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by eroticecstasy: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
tyinfinity:
Since peter obi wants to be the president through the back door things has changed in this country.obi should be told to renounce cultism

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Brek: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=eroticecstasy post=121642506][/quote]
Can't sleep without IPOB? grin grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Yayi229: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/13-year-old-boy-shoots-girl-dead-in-ogun/

Try him as an adult and execute him the same way he killed that little girl...don't hang him he need to be shot

As for the gun owner, ten years without parole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Spandau: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

But if her papa and mama vote Apc and tinubu then am sorry no rest in peace

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

Nobody should quote me and insult me since Nigerians have decided to be sick and always step into the polling unit with tribalism and petty sentiments

Then let everyone be sick

You these obidients are suffering from a serious case of psychosis. Is something wrong with these people? There is something akin to mental imbalance worrying these people. Walahi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by sisisioge: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
jimyjames:

Nothing will be done to him , it was an innocent act , the adult who loaded the gun and kept it where children play is the one to blame

Dont be so sure. It might take all of 6yrs to decide his case and he will remain in custody while being decided. You need to do an excursion of naija prison.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Freo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

Nobody should quote me and insult me since Nigerians have decided to be sick and always step into the polling unit with tribalism and petty sentiments

This is absurdly the worst hypocrisy I've read today, how heartless can someone be to the point of judging a 3 year old that had just lost her life, because of some politics or her parents choices that she clearly doesn't know about.. People are really heartless out there.

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Horus(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
sisisioge:

He is not a toddler, he is 13yrs! Dude should have pointed it himself!

Due to lack of knowledge the 13yrs boy had no idea that the gun was loaded. The owner of the gun who carelessly left it in an open place at
the backyard of the house where children are playing is even more responsible. Careless gun owners should lose their right to own guns.
Gun owners are responsible for the use and misuse of guns in their possession and on their premises, and they should be prosecuted if their carelessness allows the guns to be misappropriated.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Lawalemi(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ogun State. No report of economic progress

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by francotunsco: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
southsouthking:
Where him see gun?

Read the story!
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Too bad
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by sharrp: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Keep scamming , you’ll post rubbish like this and then quote it . Your account was created on the 8th of March , 99% of your message is basically this . This sickness you used in scamming people will surely get to you
Lilbert:
"contributory negligence"
I just learned a new one tonight

Chai.. may God raise a king hearted person to assist you and may divine help locate you IJN. This is so heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Truthdeypain: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

Bro I understand your pain but let's not become like these evil racists we despise. You are a reasonable fellow and I expect more from you.

Please next time a simple condolence would be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Truthdeypain: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Spandau:

You these obidients are suffering from a serious case of psychosis. Is something wrong with these people? There is something akin to mental imbalance worrying these people. Walahi!

Can you quit the generalisation already. You seem to be the one suffering said psychosis, your attempt to equalise a singular opinion [on an isolated issue] with that of a group of people is either a sign that you are a very unintelligent being or you are just being intentionally mischievous.

You could have criticized him like a reasonable fellow, but I guess a typical urchin can never resist the opportunity to display their half baked education and full baked bigotry and stupidity.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by jimyjames(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2023
sisisioge:

Dont be so sure. It might take all of 6yrs to decide his case and he will remain in custody while being decided. You need to do an excursion of naija prison.
I didn't see anywhere that says the boy was taken into custody , rather the owner of the gun was arrested not the boy , lol 6 yrs ? People sentence to life imprisonment are usually released in Nigeria when the case is forgotten , no one stays in Nigerian prison forever

In 3 months even the owner of that gun will be set free
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by aikyg(m): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2023
13-year-old clearly knew what he was doing and he knew the gun was going to hurt the girl. He should be kept ina juvenile detention centre till he is 18.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Draslo(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

You're a certified mad bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by AFONJACOW(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Afonja and hooliganism
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Enemyofpeace: 1:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Vawulence everywhere

RIP Nelson Mandela anytime I listen to ur song I cry especially the 1 u sang with burna boy "reason with me"
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by occfx: 3:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

Yoruba Muslims just want to tinubu for the sake of tribe and religion but if you divide the country now to allow tinubu rule only them, they will reject him
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Spandau: 4:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Can you quit the generalisation already. You seem to be the one suffering said psychosis, your attempt to equalise a singular opinion [on an isolated issue] with that of a group of people is either a sign that you are a very unintelligent being or you are just being intentionally mischievous.

You could have criticized him like a reasonable fellow, but I guess a typical urchin can never resist the opportunity to display their half baked education and full baked bigotry and stupidity.
You just couldn't resist poking disproportionately distended nose into my affair. So much verbosity but little sense

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by EmekaBlue(m): 4:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Wicked boy. He knows gun but still pulled the trigger on and innocent girl
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by SavageResponse(m): 5:33am On Mar 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Where him see gun?

Please go back and read the story again
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Higgies(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2023
davidtemi:
Dis Ogun state PPRO Abimbola Oyeyemi don really trend in Ogun state sha
He should be one of the longest serving PPRO in Nigeria. Been Ogun Police PRO for like ten years now

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by membranus: 6:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Lilimax:
How can a Dane gun be licenced to a preproterous human being that cannot handle the gun with caution. ? Now an innocent life has been wasted due to share negligence embarassed

A dane gun needs no licence.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Lanretoye(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

that man that can decide to perish all your generation combined,if no one in your entire family can talk where the man is talking then it is your whole family that is sick.what is the essence of a family that exists and a sick man is rulling them.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Zeezenho: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Afonja are becoming too dangerous now.ay 13 tie guy is already into advanced skull harvesting.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Heavensent01(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

is your brain of human own? your imbecilic post make me to type this, even a fool won't type this
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by Medalb: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

You will never no peace if you don't rest on this presidential issue,obi na your bro,ok you people have another plan for us or what,no other plan than to break the country.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by basty: 7:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

You must be mad and sick.
What correlation is this in a case of murder? You are already a Yaba left candidate, please seek a mental medical help.
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by hslbroker2(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Negligence that has cost a life. Sad
Re: 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun by KosiGee(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace to her

You are insane, sick and foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone / Hoodlums Return Looted Items In Adamawa / Girl Hospitalised After Gang Rape By 4 Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.