Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned (1441 Views)

My Whatsapp Was Hacked, How Will I Restore It / My Whatsapp Was Banned / Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Selfless1: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
My WhatsApp was banned this evening, is there any hope that it would be unbanned?

PROBLEM SOLVED

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by budaatum: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Probably not. They must stop you spamming somehow. Or did you not spam?

3 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Babakolanut(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Are you sure no phonographic content is shared with you?
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Selfless1: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Babakolanut:
Are you sure no phonographic content is shared with you?

No
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Taunt: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why would you be using mass massage sender on your personal accounts?
Serves you right.
I can help you recover it.
Indicate if you're interested
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Mercury12(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
You must be part of the persons indiscriminately adding people to groups or sending unknown people unsolicited messages.
You deserve the ban.
WhatsApp is not nairaland or Facebook. Nobody wants madness in their WhatsApp undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by pussyeater(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:
Probably not. They must stop you spamming somehow. Or did you not spam?
The fool is an Ediot and that absolutely server him right and his like. Hope he learnt his lesson. yeye boy

1 Like

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Selfless1: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
pussyeater:

The fool is an Ediot and that absolutely server him right and his like. Hope he learnt his lesson. yeye boy

You are an idiot.

This was what happened. There's this new thread on NDLEA Recruitment on NairaLand. Somebody suggested on the thread that we create a Whatsapp group. I volunteered to create the group. After creating the group, I copied the numbers of people that dropped their numbers on the thread, requesting to be added to the group. I sent them the link to join the group, and in few hours my WhatsApp is gone. I only wanted to help.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by Jovar(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
All whatsapp ban are automatically unbaned after 3 months but request a review & write to them explaining & let them know you're ready to rectify any mistake. They will respond. Are you using whatsapp mods or normal official whatsapp?
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by prosperouz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Just uninstall and reinstall

4 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by ojotobiloba1: 5:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Taunt:
Why would you be using mass massage sender on your personal accounts?
Serves you right.
I can help you recover it.
Indicate if you're interested
Can you recover a Twitter account with two step verification wahala.. I ddnt save the backup code as I just change a new device. Now to log in is impossible
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned by tundepy(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Send an email to whatsapp, before 24 hours, you will be able to use your number.. Kept experiencing this with my Nigeria number few days ago, was told their system flag me. Didn't do anything wrong tho,..

(1) (Reply)

Get More From Your Phone - Get Mobymap - Maps On Your Phone. / How Do I Unlock My T-mobile Htc Pro Touch 2 Phone / How Can I Root My Etisalat Gaga Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.