Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Whatsapp Was Banned - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Whatsapp Was Banned (2643 Views)

My Whatsapp Was Hacked, How Will I Restore It / My Whatsapp Was Banned, Is There Any Hope That It Would Be Unbanned / Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Was Banned by suprememoney(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good evening all. Trust you are fine?
Please anyone have idea on how to reactivate my whatsapp?

I opened my whatsapp this morning, only to be told that my number has been ban from using whatsapp. And to the best of my knowledge, i have not violated any rule. In fact, i used my whatsapp as of 11:12p.m yesterday.
I have tried reaching out to them, but all my efforts seems fruitless.

Please does anyone know what i can do to rectify this problem. See screenshot attached below.
Thanks

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by tayebest(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
delete it and download the latest version
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by suprememoney(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
tayebest:
delete it and download the latest version

Thank you bro.

Modified: i have downloaded the latest version, but it still the same thing.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2019
suprememoney:

Thank you bro.

Tell us what you did that caused the ban.
From there we will know the perfect solution to give
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by tayebest(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2019
suprememoney:

Thank you bro.

Hope you deleted it before you downloaded the new version?

Meanwhile, are you using the cloned WhatsApp.?
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by suprememoney(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Tell us what you did that caused the ban.
From there we will know the perfect solution to give

Bro, God is my witness. I'm not using my whatsapp for anything illegal activity. It's just my normal whatsapp account and I've been using it for years now. I'm not into any illegal activity. That's why i brought it here for help. Or Could it be that my account has been hacked?
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by suprememoney(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2019
tayebest:

Hope you deleted it before you downloaded the new version?

Meanwhile, are you using the cloned WhatsApp.?

Thank you for your timely response. I'm not using a clone whatsapp. It's normal whatsapp that I've been using for years now.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by tayebest(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2019
suprememoney:

Thank you for your timely response. I'm not using a clone whatsapp. It's normal whatsapp that I've been using for years now.

Well, I can't say much on this, maybe you should try the cloned app (GBwhatsapp) you might get covered.

They have the anti ban feature!

Goodluck! smiley
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by chigoziri2403(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Contact them via email, they will tell you
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by Captiveportal: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
suprememoney:

Thank you bro.

are you using GB what'sapp? Just send them an email explaining the situation and they'll unban it
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by suprememoney(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thank you all for your contributions. It has been rectified now. They responded to my mail on what to do. Although i was told that i used my account for illegal activities, which i personally did not.

Guess it was hack.
Thank you once again. I'm really grateful for your help

2 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by Aeman(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bro no mind those useless WhatsApp team they did that to me earlier and it took months I just downloaded again last week and I saw they've released it I and I lost all my groups but am glad its back sha it will only take time but they will release it.

1 Like

Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by pappybarry(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Did you by any means use GB WhatsApp? Cos that must have led to it
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by pappybarry(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
tayebest:

Well, I can't say much on this, maybe you should try the cloned app (GBwhatsapp) you might get covered.

They have the anti ban feature!

Goodluck! smiley
this must have led to him being banned
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by pappybarry(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
suprememoney:
Thank you all for your contributions. It has been rectified now. They responded to my mail on what to do. Although i was told that i used my account for illegal activities, which i personally did not.

Guess it was hack.
Thank you once again. I'm really grateful for your help
How did they know you used it for illegal activities? I thought messages were supposed to be encrypted?
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by bravesoul247(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
If you used gb WhatsApp then WhatsApp would ban you
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by suprememoney(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
pappybarry:
Did you by any means use GB WhatsApp? Cos that must have led to it

I know this fully well and I've never used any third party whatsapp because I'm always scared of unforseen circumstances. I've been using my normal whatsapp for some years now without any issue. I just woke up this morning, wanted to open my account only to be told that the number has been banned from using whatsapp.

It's either my account was hack, or the fault is from them (whatsapp). As for me, i know I've not done anything wrong to be banned.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
suprememoney:

Bro, God is my witness. I'm not using my whatsapp for anything illegal activity. It's just my normal whatsapp account and I've been using it for years now. I'm not into any illegal activity. That's why i brought it here for help. Or Could it be that my account has been hacked?
It was not hacked,
1. Have u used any type of modded whatsapp? e.g whtsapp+, Gbwhatsapp?
2. Also, it is possible many people have reported your number, mayne for annoying posts, hence the ban.
3. Or you bought a phone that the former user have been banned before.

SOLUTION:
By another phone and another number.
If you use whatsapp on that phone you will atill get banned.
Or
Contact whstsapp team and explain to them, they may unban you, it will take days tho.
Or
If you are techsavvy, change the imei, Android id, Advert id, bluetooth mac and serial number of the phone.
Then get another phone number.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by pappybarry(m): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2019
suprememoney:

I know this fully well and I've never used any third party whatsapp because I'm always scared of unforseen circumstances. I've been using my normal whatsapp for some years now without any issue. I just woke up this morning, wanted to open my account only to be told that the number has been banned from using whatsapp.

It's either my account was hack, or the fault is from them (whatsapp). As for me, i know I've not done anything wrong to be banned.
just contact them via email. I'm sure your issues should be resolved.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by AmadorSays: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2019
suprememoney:
Good evening all. Trust you are fine?
Please anyone have idea on how to reactivate my whatsapp?

I opened my whatsapp this morning, only to be told that my number has been ban from using whatsapp. And to the best of my knowledge, i have not violated any rule. In fact, i used my whatsapp as of 11:12p.m yesterday.
I have tried reaching out to them, but all my efforts seems fruitless.

Please does anyone know what i can do to rectify this problem. See screenshot attached below.
Thanks
i have experienced this on my tecno device before, you will have to use a new number to register, maybe you joined some groups that are illegal
Re: My Whatsapp Was Banned by Xavier0980: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
did you use any modified app like this YO WhatsApp Apk with the same numbers which you are already using in original WhatsApp...?

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? / To Hon-sule / Bravo 2 Bimbor,dragnet Nd Honsule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.