Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here (313 Views)

Websites To Download All Types Of PC Softwares - Mobile APK Apps / Please, Where Can I Download Cracked Softwares / How To Get Almost All Premium Membership For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here by JakesCreativity: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Seeing how some people are pushed to pay exorbitant amount to get premium softwares, plugins and even web scripts, we have decided to make your purchase of premium tools and files easy and relatively cheap.

Here, you can get a premium file as low as #1,000; be it an:
Investment script,
Bank script
E-commerce script
Wordpress premium plugins
Wordpress premium Themes
PC Premium Software

follow the link in the image below to get started.

Here at Jakes Request, we are keen to make things easier for you.

Re: All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here by woginid967: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2023
JakesCreativity:
Seeing how some people are pushed to pay exorbitant amount to get premium softwares, plugins and even web scripts, we have decided to make your purchase of premium tools and files easy and relatively cheap.

Here, you can get a premium file as low as #1,000; be it an:
Investment script,
Bank script
E-commerce script
Wordpress premium plugins
Wordpress premium Themes
PC Premium Software

follow the link in the image below to get started.

Here at Jakes Request, we are keen to make things easier for you.

Oh you're the guy that owns the expensive online radio station
Re: All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here by JakesCreativity: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2023
woginid967:

Oh you're the guy that owns the expensive online radio station
it's not just a radio station where you schedule already recorded programs sir. It entails extra services. I need to give you a premium software for recording live from your pc, I'll need to tutor you on different things, like how to receive calls while having a live broadcast. The offline job is even more than the website itself. If you're interested, give me a chat. We can haggle it down.
Besides, I didnt even put a price on it. I just had several people who chat me and most of them promise to get a buyer for me while they get commission. I'm even yet to post it on nairaland, I guess a guy who is serious about getting commission from selling it posted it here. It's actually on twitter for now.
Re: All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here by woginid967: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
JakesCreativity:
it's not just a radio station where you schedule already recorded programs sir. It entails extra services. I need to give you a premium software for recording live from your pc, I'll need to tutor you on different things, like how to receive calls while having a live broadcast. The offline job is even more than the website itself. If you're interested, give me a chat. We can haggle it down.
Besides, I didnt even put a price on it. I just had several people who chat me and most of them promise to get a buyer for me while they get commission. I'm even yet to post it on nairaland, I guess a guy who is serious about getting commission from selling it posted it here. It's actually on twitter for now.

So whats the price range
Re: All Premium Pc Softwares, Wordpress Plugins, Themes PHP Script Here by JakesCreativity: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
woginid967:

So whats the price range
by saying price range, tick the parts you need me to include
1. Hosting (vps is preferable for this)
2. Domain
3. Website development (mandatory)
4. Live broadcast software
5. Full guide on usage.

List the numbers you'd like me to include in the fee and we can have a discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 640 G1 - Core I5, 8gb Ram, 500gb Hdd, Intel / Review Of The GPD Win Max 2(most Powerful Portable Gaming Laptop) / Laptop Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.