Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! (7729 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by ltechniger(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2011
My new Glo line is not browsing, Please Helppppp!!!!!!

I have tried everything in the book and out of the book, I have even subscribed to their daily N100 internet, they removed the money and I cant still browse.

I Have tried the line on different phones and its still not browsing.

I have also called glo customer care and I can get to speak to them as they kept dropping my calls

Please someone should help me.
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by omoboy08(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
i ve similar prob, glo get wahala 4 der line activatn. Since u ve subscribd just wait 4 24 to 48hrs for dem to provisn dline. Or cal 171 for quick response bt wit 20naira.
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by Valto(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2011
ltechniger:

My new Glo line is not browsing, Please Helppppp!!!!!!

I have tried everything in the book and out of the book, I have even subscribed to their daily N100 internet, they removed the money and I cant still browse.

I Have tried the line on different phones and its still not browsing.

I have also called glo customer care and I can get to speak to them as they kept dropping my calls

Please someone should help me.
delete all network grps settings on ur phone(all access point), then restart ur phone. Send a message in this format phone type and model to 927, eg NOKIAN96 to 927 . When recieve the settings save it and restart. Then use glo direct access point. If u subscribed use gloflat access point. note. Send CANCEL to 127 . If u dont want to be subscribed to another 10mb after expiration.
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by Mozzyb1(m): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2011
gprs is yet to activated on ur new sim, call 121 and request for gprs activation . Simple.
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by honsule(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2011
@poster,Recharge with #500 bucks subscribe for their package and use gloflat as APN. username and password shd be flat
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by Funkymallam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
@honsule. Mine was browsing b4 i lost my fon, but since i retrieved it, i can only browse wit d fon browser and cant use my opera,bolt n oda apps. Pls wot do i do?
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by Funkymallam(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2011
Pls guys, we need answers to the above question. Also how do one subscribe to the N100 daily plan for glo?
Re: My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! by sheriffman(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2011
From my experience with glo lines i ve since found out that not all of them are compatible for data even though they may be new or even belong to the new number series,that is no guarantee that it will browse,u may ve to get another one or visit their office for direct assistance.calling them is crap

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Recharge Error ! / MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help / Bryte Ipx8 Octa Core 2.4ghz | 3g, 2gb, 32gb Hdd | 8 Inch Android Gold Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.