Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Timber Supply To The North: Need Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Timber Supply To The North: Need Partners (213 Views)

I Need Partners For This Project / Debt: FG May Cut Power Supply To Benin, Niger And Togo. / Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timber Supply To The North: Need Partners by 3rockets(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,

Many people do not know that logging is a very quiet gold mine. I am not referring to the ones that pile up woods in the shade for end users, rather the ones that actually get directly from the forest, especially if the forest is legally allocated by the government.

I reside in Kaduna and I have been looking for suppliers to the north from the major areas of production such as Cross River or Ondo.
I have buyers lined up here, calling here and there because my initial contact disappointed me.
I can tell you this for free that this is an opportunity where you can make upto 1m in a supply and just from one buyer. If however, we are capable and able to supply 2-3 trucks, we can be smiling home with over 3 million naira.

I am looking for people who have access to these areas I mentioned above and or are willing to join me to look for a way to supply to the north, this include Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and Zamfara. Or anyone with contact of companies that harvest. Currently, I have lots of buyers line up at very good prices and are going to pay cash on delivery but no access to the product or partners.

Please contact me on WhatsApp zero eight one zero, six three two six nine four two or email me at salaugroup@gmail.com or leave your contact too and I will contact you

Let's help each other to reach out dreams

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips That Can Help Smes Manage Cash Crunch In Nigeria / How Much Do You 10,000 Naira In Your Area ? / Partnership Between Ambrey Intl And Ambrey Nig On The Verge Of Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.