Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Much Do You 10,000 Naira In Your Area ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You 10,000 Naira In Your Area ? (213 Views)

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You 10,000 Naira In Your Area ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
How much Do You 10,000 Naira in Your Area ?

Over Here in YAKURR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BIASE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA and Many Regions Around Here;

We Must Pay 3,000 Naira To Receive 10,000 Naira.

We Actually Just Receive 70,000 Naira for Every 100,000 Naira.

How is The Condition of The Naira Circulation in Your Area ?

State Your Precise Local Government Area; And State The Price that You Buy Every 10,000 Naira in Your Area.

Speak Out.

Let's Solve This Societal Problem Together in The Most Simplest Ways Possible for Jobs Creation.
Re: How Much Do You 10,000 Naira In Your Area ? by Iamgrey5(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
As an Obidient who supported this policy before the election and supported Emeifele.

Banks give me 10k with the account balance of just 2k.

They add 8k to my account

New Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You 10,000 Naira In Your Area ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
For About 2 Weeks Now; I've been trying to buying Palm Oil in Bulk.

However; The Situation of Things in The Grassroot Regions of Cross-River State is That Alot of The Palm Oil Farmers do not have bank accounts.

So, they do not accept bank transfers.

And since there is just Only One First Bank in The Entire Region of:

1) YAKURR LGA,

2) ABI LGA,

3) BIASE LGA,

There Exist A Very Big Issue of People Getting Their Cash from The Bank To Run Their Businesses as usual in these regions.

When You Go To The ONLY First Bank Serving Over 100 villages and Thousands of People in The Region; You'll See The Obvious Reason Millions of Adults are yet to have a bank account.

There is an urgent need for setting up Banks in These Local Government Areas.

The Lack of Banks Here is Making All The POS Attendants To Sell PHYSICAL CASH for BANK TRANSFERS.

People Practically Buy 7,000 Naira for 10,000 Naira.

FIXED.

No Discount.

Nobody Dey Fear You.

But This Shouldn't Be So.

And I believe This is The Same Problem Many People are Faced with in Other Grassroot Regions of Nigeria.

The People Living in The City May Not Be Facing This Problem Yet; However - It is Only A Matter of Time That They Begin To FEEL THE HEAT By The Time The PRICE OF FOODSTUFFS Begin To Hike Up.

So, Let Us Know:

How Much Do You Receive When You Withdraw 10,000 Naira from POS Agents in Yorh Area?

Please Also State Your Location so that We can easily get things straightened up.

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason / Reap The Benefits Of A Leading Vacuum Leak Testing Instrument / How I Make $200 Weekly Without Investing A Dime With My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.