Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas (1687 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / While Nigerians Are Wasting Ther Time Protesting,see What Mr President Is Doing / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Islandboi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
SkrewYou:

Bloody hypocrite!!! Just as you all ethnic bigots are attacking GRV because he's married to an Igbo woman, very s!lly of you to think you can point accusing fingers at Peter why yours is even worse.
Shut the Bleep up! Are you blind to see what GRV is doing to his people? I am Igbo but let’s say the truth for once. See the hateful tweets about his people on Twitter. That guy is dumb.
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by SkrewYou: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
chiefoga:

Have Tinubu’s grandchildren denied their heritage, have they hurled insults at their genealogy? If they haven’t then they have nothing to do with this conversation.

It’s the Osu blooded omoale that will have to answer to the Yoruba people about his treasonous offence during the election.
According to you, Tinubu's grandchildren are osu because their mother is from the same ethnicity as GRV's wife.
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by SkrewYou: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Islandboi:
Shut the Bleep up! Are you blind to see what GRV is doing to his people? I am Igbo but let’s say the truth for once. See the hateful tweets about his people on Twitter. That guy is dumb.
You're very stupid & s!lly. May blindness never depart from you. What wrong has GRV done to his people? You're just a senseless abobaku that cannot reason for itself but follow blindly any agenda set up by the jagabandit army.
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
SkrewYou:

According to you, Tinubu's grandchildren are osu because their mother is from the same ethnicity as GRV's wife.

No, according to me grin their actions would determine if they are osu or not
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Islandboi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
SkrewYou:

You're very stupid & s!lly. May blindness never depart from you. What wrong has GRV done to his people? You're just a senseless abobaku that cannot reason for itself but follow blindly any agenda set up by the jagabandit army.
You are a retarded fool. Trading words with you is just a waste of time. I’m sure you are still a kid who don’t know nothing. You have no functional brain at all to reason like a human being. Ewu!
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
He is coming back to his right senses.

Yiibos and right senses are not expressions that work together.

2 Likes

Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
chiefoga:

Igbos are too tribalistic joor, it’s shameful. You know GRV is not being attacked because he has that shameful osu blood in him. It is because he has uttered bigoted insults in the past against the Yoruba people. You know the truth, yet you choose to spew lies. This is why we hate you people, this is why GRV will never be governor in Lagos. He is an omoale, a betrayer, and a traitor of his own people.

The guy you're replying is yiibo. A working memory doesn't come with their manual.

1 Like

Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Zincfingers: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
The loser has changed his dp from Pandora to the bastard's own
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by SkrewYou: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Islandboi:
You are a retarded fool. Trading words with you is just a waste of time. I’m sure you are still a kid who don’t know nothing. You have no functional brain at all to reason like a human being. Ewu!
Anuofia born throway, my mama say I be Ibo. Unfortunate thing like you with no fatherly figure in it's life will come online to be throwing abuse anyhow. Brainless Abobaku that can't reason but follows the mob, thunder fire that your leprous cesspit you call a mouth
Re: What Mr P Said About Igbos And Yorubas by Islandboi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
SkrewYou:

Anuofia born throway, my mama say I be Ibo. Unfortunate thing like you with no fatherly figure in it's life will come online to be throwing abuse anyhow. Brainless Abobaku that can't reason but follows the mob, thunder fire that your leprous cesspit you call a mouth
What a low life person you are. Reasoning from your anus. I’m sure you are a Yoruba moslem with the way you letting the whole world know how frustrated and bitter you are. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia, Like The Rest Of The SE Is Landlocked / If You Love Your Life, Don't Go Out And Protest / Nigerians Dig Up Old Tweet Of An APC Supporter Allegedly Calling R. Dominic Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.