Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child (1689 Views)

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Please I need the service of Lawyer in this Forum I got married legally both church and Registry at Ikoyi Registry Lagos. An issue happened till today I have not seen my child nor know the name of the child. Please help a brother in pain I need your assistance I don't know what to do because I'm helpless
Thanks in anticipation of your mature advices
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2023
What did you do?

2 Likes

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by zumbigbo(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
What did you do?

Ni55er mentality

Engage the services of a competent family lawyer.
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2023
zumbigbo:

Ni55er mentality
undecided
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2023
I have been having disappointment anytime I proposed to a lady telling her about my relationship and having a child though not legally married to the woman. Three times I told them that will be end of that relationship but this I kept it from because I'm not getting younger anymore. Somehow she got to know and since then things have been lopsided I have apologize severally sent pastors but they refused to yield please what can I do
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2023
I can advise you only if you can tell me what happened.
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I can advise you only if you can tell me what happened.
I have been having disappointment anytime I proposed to a lady telling her about my relationship and having a child though not legally married to the woman. Three times I told them that will be end of that relationship but this I kept it from because I'm not getting younger anymore. Somehow she got to know and since then things have been lopsided I have apologize severally sent pastors but they refused to yield please what can I do
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by ibechris(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:
Please I need the service of Lawyer in this Forum I got married legally both church and Registry at Ikoyi Registry Lagos. An issue happened till today I have not seen my child nor know the name of the child. Please help a brother in pain I need your assistance I don't know what to do because I'm helpless

Tell us the whole story...an issue can't just happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2023
ibechris:

Tell us the whole story...an issue can't just happen.

I posted what happened here
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by opera1(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:

The story is incomplete. Where were you during the naming ceremony?
Where is the mother?
what happened to her?
and did you play your responsibility as a father?

Lot of things must have been wrong and the solution is with you IF you want to see your child or not.

2 Likes

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2023
I don't get it, are you seeing two women at the same time?

If you are, which one is depriving you from seeing your child? Because your statement is kinda confusing.
phidipe:

3 Likes

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Papichulostunne(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:

Me trying to underatand what i read without short circuiting my brain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:

Sir, she is in Lagos I'm in Akure Ondo State I did not know when she put to bed neither when the baby was christen I just saw the picture posted on the Facebook tagged my grand-daughter. That was when I knew she has delivered of a baby girl, they kept everything away from me. Is not that I don't have what it takes to take care of her all the expenses but they decided to acted that way please I need your help for the past four months now I don't know the fate of the baby. Both mother and daughters including my wife changed their numbers blocked me on all social media everyone I sent to help me out will later turned against me. I have made several effort to apologize but they turn a blind eyes on me please Lawyer in the house I need your help
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Foodqueen(f): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin angry grin

Summary.....

He had a child with an ex.

He met 3 ladies, they all refuse to marry him cos he have a baby mama.

He met another lady, didn't tell her he has a child before cos he doesn't want her to leave( he said, he was growing old and seriously searching).

He married her legally.

She later found out about the child outside.

Now she's gone and isn't coming back.

He has sent pastors, all in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Foodqueen:
grin angry grin

Summary.....

He had a child with an ex.

He met 3 ladies, they all refuse to marry him cos he have a baby mama.

He met another lady, didn't tell her he has a child before cos he doesn't want her to leave( he said, he was growing old and seriously searching).

He married her legally.

She later found out about the child outside.

Now she's gone and isn't coming back.

He has sent pastors, all in vain.
Please that is the summary I need help I want help this is getting out of hand I cannot call them because they have blocked me in all communicable channels. I don't know the name of the baby please help me out
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Both mother and the daughter have been sharing the pictures online with everyone who cares to listen to them. I paid her bride price I did not impregnate her out of wedlock I have not filed for divorce what can I do please
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Mindlog: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:
Both mother and the daughter have been sharing the pictures online with everyone who cares to listen to them. I paid her bride price I did not impregnate her out of wedlock I have not filed for divorce what can I do please

I certainly know that there is more to it than what you have shared but I would suggest you go to one of the welfare offices in Lagos and lay your issues, I believe they would get in touch with her and get her to come to their office with the child.

2 Likes

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

I certainly know that there is more to it than what you have shared but I would suggest you go to one of the welfare offices in Lagos and lay your issues, I believe they would get in touch with her and get her to come to their office with the child.
Can i reach you via phone or chat, please can i DM you
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
opera1:

The story is incomplete. Where were you during the naming ceremony?
Where is the mother?
what happened to her?
and did you play your responsibility as a father?

Lot of things must have been wrong and the solution is with you IF you want to see your child or not.
How please guide me, they were threatening me with police and all this i don't have anybody what can i do when they said they don't want to see me
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Beremx(f): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Having a child before marriage isn't a valid reason for your lawfully wedded wife to leave her marriage. You must have done something wrong for her and her family to do whatever they did. You're not saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:

Sir, she is in Lagos I'm in Akure Ondo State I did not know when she put to bed neither when the baby was christen I just saw the picture posted on the Facebook tagged my grand-daughter. That was when I knew she has delivered of a baby girl, they kept everything away from me. Is not that I don't have what it takes to take care of her all the expenses but they decided to acted that way please I need your help for the past four months now I don't know the fate of the baby. Both mother and daughters including my wife changed their numbers blocked me on all social media everyone I sent to help me out will later turned against me. I have made several effort to apologize but they turn a blind eyes on me please Lawyer in the house I need your help

Honestly you must have done something wrong to warrant this nonsense

Since they blocked you from calling them and changing their lines, what about their place of residence, is there a Dog there preventing you from going there see things

You are yet to tell us what happened from toasting her, getting married and antenatal to delivery

Assuming you don't have any blame, what about your family, are they aware of this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
frozen70:

Honestly you must have done something wrong to warrant this nonsense

Since they blocked you from calling them and changing their lines, what about hrie place of residence, is there a Dog there preventing you from going there

You are yet to tell us what happened from toasting her, getting married and antenatal to delivery

Assuming you don't have any blame, what about your family, are they aware of this nonsense

As i m typing this i m crying bitterly because there is nobody to help, even during the wedding nobody offers any assistance the major issue there is what i have said up here, i have told them i m so sorry but they insisted that they don't want to see me, i told them if they want to take their daughter is okay but they should let me see my daughter, please house i need your help please
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by 4reala(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na only you waka go marry her? What about your family? What are dey doing about it?

1 Like

Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
4reala:
Na only you waka go marry her? What about your family? What are dey doing about it?

i have consulted almost everybody now i know that im on my own, what can i do now please
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:
1. You had a the child outside of your marriage? undecided
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:
■ Sir, she is in Lagos I'm in Akure Ondo State I did not know when she put to bed neither when the baby was christen I just saw the picture posted on the Facebook tagged my grand-daughter. That was when I knew she has delivered of a baby girl, they kept everything away from me. Is not that I don't have what it takes to take care of her all the expenses but they decided to acted that way please I need your help for the past four months now I don't know the fate of the baby. Both mother and daughters including my wife changed their numbers blocked me on all social media everyone I sent to help me out will later turned against me. I have made several effort to apologize but they turn a blind eyes on me please Lawyer in the house I need your help
1. So, you were married to the woman in question and then something happened causing her to jettison her marriage to you then? Or was the child born out of wedlock, which one is it? undecided

And you seem already looking to remarry --- you claim you already proposed to 3 women only to be turned down by them? undecided
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you were married to the woman in question and then something happened causing her to jettison her marriage to you then? Or was the child born out of wedlock, which one is it? undecided

And you seem already looking to remarry --- you claim you already proposed to 3 women only to be turned down by them? undecided

The woman that had baby for me i never married her, in fact i discover later that she was married to a man in Lagos before we met though she told me she had a baby but she said it happened when she finished from secondary school. Later i knew she actually married the man, but she left one her own when i lost my job and things gone sour but after i gained my strength back that was when i met this lady, this is the real problem what an i do now please
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Previously i have proposed to three women all of them turn me down whenever i told them that i have a baby that was the reason i it kept from this woman though i have intention of telling her later but i never knew it will come out earlier
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:
■ The woman that had baby for me i never married her, in fact i discover later that she was married to a man in Lagos before we met though she told me she had a baby but she said it happened when she finished from secondary school. Later i knew she actually married the man, but she left one her own when i lost my job and things gone sour but after i gained my strength back that was when i met this lady, this is the real problem what an i do now please
1. So, you were never married to the mother of the child and you are not even certain certain child belongs to you? undecided
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:

Previously i have proposed to three women all of them turn me down whenever i told them that i have a baby that was the reason i it kept from this woman though i have intention of telling her later but i never knew it will come out earlier
You found out your ex-gal friend had a baby on Facebook. You have never seen the baby nor confirmed that the baby is even yours to begin with. But you proposed to 3 different women after the discovery, telling all 3 of them that you have a baby, and they all turned you down? undecided
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by frozen70(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
phidipe:

As i m typing this i m crying bitterly because there is nobody to help, even during the wedding nobody offers any assistance the major issue there is what i have said up here, i have told them i m so sorry but they insisted that they don't want to see me, i told them if they want to take their daughter is okay but they should let me see my daughter, please house i need your help please

Is your family aware of this trauma or you are keeping it away from them

You don't have to give yourself more tension than the one on ground

Just be calm, you have a daughter and they already know

Just move on if you can, time will sort all these tension out
Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by phidipe(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You found out your ex-gal friend had a baby on Facebook. You have never seen the baby nor confirmed that the baby is even yours to begin with. But you proposed to 3 different women after the discovery, telling all 3 of them that you have a baby, and they all turned you down? undecided

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary / Today's Youths' Attitude Towards Reading / Mother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.