Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike (1530 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by naijapips04: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
We all saw it play out live. Wike is a shameless liar. The same Wike that told Anambra delegates live on TV that they should vote for a serious contender? The same Wike that dismissed obi on live TV as an unserious candidate/?

The outcome of PDP zoning committee was for presidency to go to the SE. Wike disagreed. PDP couldn't have zoned it to SS because of Jonathan so Wike was of the opinion that they throw it open and not zone it. He then used his influence to muscle out all southern strong candidates, including Umahi and Obi. He felt he will be the biggest contender from the south and the party will choose him since he succeeded in giving the north all juicy party positions.

He was wrong. He got played by people smarter. Atiku came back to contest. Tambuwal supported Atiku last minute. He didn't see any of these coming. This is the reason he's been crying everyday like a jilted teenager.

Wike, accept that you have lost your relevance and move on. You are like a pariah. No party wants anything else to do with you. Accept your fate and shut up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Jostoman: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Coming from APC Urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Moh247: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Oya sope Otilo

E don go

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2023
An effeminate obi. Jumping from one party to another because of greed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by naijapips04: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Jostoman:
Coming from APC Urchin

Oga face front.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by MrSegunAdewole: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
angry
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by helinues: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike removed Secondus with the hope that the Southern Pdp would automatically get Pdp president ticket.

He was wrong cos North instead have both Party Chairman and Presidential candidate..

Atiku will soon return back to Dubai, If Modu Sheriff the trouble maker himself can be tamed by Wike, Ayu go pick race

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by helinues: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
just like your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for fun

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
just like your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for fun
Obi is a pathological liar. A Loser. He is deranged. He can never never be our president. May he continue to fail. May he continue to lose.
As for you, your parents did not give you proper training. I gues You were trained in the gutter. Your language is vulgar, dirty, foul and indecent. It shows your family background. You are a reflection of your family.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Totilopussylick(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2023
The way you carry the matter for head is like as if your life depends on it tongue
duro4chang:
Obi is a pathological liar. A Loser. He is deranged. He can never never be our president. May he continue to fail. May he continue to lose.
As for you, your parents did not give you proper training. I gues You were trained in the gutter. Your language is vulgar, dirty, foul and indecent. It shows your family background. You are a reflection of your family.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The way you carry the matter for head is like as if your life depends on it tongue
E pain you? Are you Obi's lap dog, attack dog, asslicker or what? As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. I know say you are in pain. Kikikikikiki!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Mindlog: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:

While your "masculine" self is on Nairaland, hoping around threads because of joblessness.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by MrSegunAdewole: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:
lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

While your "masculine" self is on Nairaland, hoping around threads because of joblessness.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Obi asslicker! E pain you? You are are all Losers constituting nuisance online.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:
We all saw it play out live. Wike is a shameless liar. The same Wike that told Anambra delegates live on TV that they should vote for a serious contender? The same Wike that dismissed obi on live TV as an unserious candidate/?

The outcome of PDP zoning committee was for presidency to go to the SE. Wike disagreed. PDP couldn't have zoned it to SS because of Jonathan so Wike was of the opinion that they throw it open and not zone it. He then used his influence to muscle out all southern strong candidates, including Umahi and Obi. He felt he will be the biggest contender from the south and the party will choose him since he succeeded in giving the north all juicy party positions.

He was wrong. He got played by people smarter. Atiku came back to contest. Tambuwal supported Atiku last minute. He didn't see any of these coming. This is the reason he's been crying everyday like a jilted teenager.

Wike, accept that you have lost your relevance and move on. You are like a pariah. No party wants anything else to do with you. Accept your fate and shut up.
is that all ? Meanwhile

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Mindlog: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi asslicker! E pain you? You are are all Losers constituting nuisance online.

Shey I lose my job whey I go dey pained? I still dey collect my assured pay, whichever direction Nigeria heads to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is the one hyperventilating, constituting nuisance online?.....It is one Ogbeni Duro4change, the man who is waiting for the conductor to give him change.🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Shey I lose my job whey I go dey pained? I still dey collect my assured pay, whichever direction Nigeria heads to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is the one hyperventilating, constituting nuisance online?.....It is one Ogbeni Duro4change, the man who is waiting for the conductor to give him change.🀣🀣🀣🀣
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Kikikikikiki! Losers. Obi the effeminate is a loser. A pathological liar.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Mindlog: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Kikikikikiki! Losers. Obi the effeminate is a loser. A pathological liar.

Eyah, even my psychiatric client keep telling me that I am envious of him, that he sees what I don't see....so I understand you clearly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by ibechris(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

This is brilliant and nothing but the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Eyah, even my psychiatric client keep telling me that I am envious of him, that he sees what I don't see....so I understand you clearly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Loser, take it easy. For the next four years na so you go wail. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by naijapips04: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballmer:
Why do you foolish Igbos reason like lunatic
The presidency as always been btw the North n South not NW NWE NC SW SE SE.

It is left for Southerner or northerner to seek support of their zone which foolish igbos keep failing at. Even Obi could hardly defeat Tinubu in the South yet you keep wailing he is a serious candidate.

Serious candidate coming distant third.

Shut up. Presidency is rotated mostly rotated between Igbo, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Mindlog: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Loser, take it easy. For the next four years na so you go wail. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

My 9 to 5 job is working with people whey no well, mentally ........so I have been trained to take it easy.

Vibing to Timaya's Sweet us. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

My 9 to 5 job is working with people whey no well, mentally ........so I have been trained to take it easy.

Vibing to Timaya's Sweet us. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See how I dey use you to catch cruise. Your blood don hot. Don't worry we will take care of you. Things will soon be alright. Tinubu will take care of you. No cry again Biko.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Ogbuefi2020: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wike is a kindergarten politician. Rivers oil money is what makes him think highly of himself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Ogbuefi2020: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
See how I dey use you to catch cruise. Your blood don hot. Don't worry we will take care of you. Things will soon be alright. Tinubu will take care of you. No cry again Biko.
Get a life urchin
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
You must be daft, show me a reputable publication reporting the outcome of the so called zonal congress and it's decision to zone it's ticket to the SE. Atiku, The South easterners god was the first person to buy the presidential form even before the outcome of the zoning committee report headed by ortom, your god obi even attended his declaration in Abuja. We were here, in 2021 when Raymond dokpesi asked the south easterners to support Atiku for a single term of 4 years, Atiku openly boasted on camera when he was quizzed by journalist saying 'have I ever failed to get the ticket '. Many of you are stupid, your god obi is a normal corrupt politician trying to appear sanctimonious now, he has been beneficiary of rigging in APGA and PDP. He simply left because he knew he stood no chance, so because obi lost, the world should end? Is obi not a politician like the other guys? Can he swear that he didn't get richer after his stint as governor? You better focus on your life, obi has brainwashed a lot of you, you're now zombies and mobs..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by Mindlog: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:

My clients daily use me to catch cruise.......so it is allowed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by duro4chang(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Get a life urchin
Loser,you still dey cry?
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by naijapips04: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You must be daft, show me a reputable publication reporting the outcome of the so called zonal congress and it's decision to zone it's ticket to the SE. Atiku, The South easterners god was the first person to buy the presidential form even before the outcome of the zoning committee report headed by ortom, your god obi even attended his declaration in Abuja. We were here, in 2021 when Raymond dokpesi asked the south easterners to support Atiku for a single term of 4 years, Atiku openly boasted on camera when he was quizzed by journalist saying 'have I ever failed to get the ticket '. Many of you are stupid, your god obi is a normal corrupt politician trying to appear sanctimonious now, he has been beneficiary of rigging in APGA and PDP. He simply left because he knew he stood no chance, so because obi lost, the world should end? Is obi not a politician like the other guys? Can he swear that he didn't get richer after his stint as governor? You better focus on your life, obi has brainwashed a lot of you, you're now zombies and mobs..

No be everything dey appear for news oga. Everyone in PDP knew. Atiku even challenged them because Wike was influencing Orton not to zone it to SE.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-ill-step-down-if-pdp-zones-presidency-to-southeast-atiku/
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

No be everything dey appear for news oga. Everyone in PDP knew. Atiku even challenged them because Wike was influencing Orton not to zone it to SE.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-ill-step-down-if-pdp-zones-presidency-to-southeast-atiku/
I've seen that fake link before that has been debunked by the cable a reputable news media House. I'm not a zombie like the other obidients that you can deceive with fake news

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-atiku-say-hell-withdraw-from-presidential-race-if-pdp-zones-ticket-to-south-east/amp
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike by hedonido: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:

Yet all the males in your ancestry including your miserable self, and dating back to the 13 century haven't been able to achieve 1/10th of what this "effeminate Obi" has achieved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Electoral Materials Hijacked / Uberfacts: Yoruba Twitter User Threatens To Ban Uber / Why FG Should Not Increase Minimum Wage For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.