Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine (39931 Views)

Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by MT: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

A gift for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Q-b2-60qM

Tucker Carlson, who was blasted by even the Republican for attempting to whitewash the insurrection at the capitol hill was the person you were quoting for me and referring to as a "gift" ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/03/07/tucker-carlson-jan-6-senate-republicans/
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Kalistus01: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
MT:

and this is what I asked - where do the mainstream media channels get there news from which you always get before them ?

My question is valid and I do not understand why you are spinning it

Don’t confuse yourself, if the mainstream media does not have journalists in the heart of the war in Ukraine, don’t you think they must be cooking fake news from the offices in Poland, Washington DC and London while sipping coffee?

CNN invited a General from Australia to comment on what is happening thousands of miles from them? Don’t you think something is fishy?

One of my sources below

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Kalistus01: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
MT:

Tucker Carlson, who was blasted by even the Republican for attempting to whitewash the insurrection at the capitol hill was the person you were quoting for me and referring to as a "gift" ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/03/07/tucker-carlson-jan-6-senate-republicans/

Lol, they freaked out because he was given a video that will expose their lies about the insurrection for wrongfully jailing people
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Kalistus01: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
MT:

Washington post is owned by an American oligarch named Jeff bazoz… it’s part of the mainstream stream media, stop quoting me by using mainstream media to prove your points.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by MT: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

Don’t confuse yourself, if the mainstream media does not have journalists in the heart of the war in Ukraine, don’t you think they must be cooking fake news from the offices in Poland, Washington DC and London while sipping coffee?

CNN invited a General from Australia to comment on what is happening thousands of miles from them? Don’t you think something is fishy?

One of my sources below

I am sorry I cant further this discourse with you. You keep contradicting yourself. Stick with your source that got news before CNN,BBC, Al Jazeera etc. According to you, CNN does not even have any journalist on ground.

I wish you luck
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by MT: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

Lol, they freaked out because he was given a video that will expose their lies about the insurrection for wrongfully jailing people

Even the Republicans freaked out?

Once again, I wish you luck
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by kozmokaz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
hustla:

cheesy

Dead body go surplus

Shey for Russia? grin
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by whitebeard(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia
They are fighting out of exhaustion
There’s a reason countries like Russia and China will never be word power. They are isolated with few friends and lack diversity and Liberty

And that’s why Liberty will always win. Everyone wants freedom, the western Allies promise liberty and they give diversity and inclusion

Death to Russia and China. May frustration ruin them, may isolation destroy them. May they self destruct

For those people supporting them, we know that US denied them visa, and they are pained
yet russia and china are both considered world super powers. You can add india to the mix too..if those 3 nations decide to unite and start a war. Nothing on this planet earth would be able to stand in their way.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Kalistus01: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
MT:

I am sorry I cant further this discourse with you. You keep contradicting yourself. Stick with your source that got news before CNN,BBC, Al Jazeera etc. According to you, CNN does not even have any journalist on ground.

I wish you luck

Lol, I know it’s too much knowledge for you, I understand. My point is they have been feeding you propaganda. They don’t have any journalist on ground, they get their news from independent sources then filter/twist and cherry pick it for you.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Great0ne1: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
MT:

Stop arguing what you dont know. All Missiles, I repeat is hypersonic in nature. It is only the hypersonic Glide vehicle (HGV) which makes them to change directions at will that is the game changer.

Even, Russia Kinzhal missile does not even have HGV - its main advantage is that it can be launched from MiG-31 fighter jets, giving it a longer range and the ability to attack from multiple directions. China and US are developing their own respective HGV. And US is already developing "direct system" to destroy any hypersonic missile in flight.
Not every missile is hypersonic bro. Hypersonic missiles are set of missiles that move above a certain speed threshold

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Kalistus01: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
MT:

Even the Republicans freaked out?

Once again, I wish you luck

Yes because they all have one agenda, but trump is an obstacle for them
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by dappydozzy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia
There’s a reason countries like Russia and China will never be word power. They are isolated with few friends and lack diversity and Liberty

And that’s why Liberty will always win. Everyone wants freedom, the western Allies promise liberty and they give diversity and inclusion

Death to Russia and China. May frustration ruin them, may isolation destroy them. May they self destruct

For those people supporting them, we know that US denied them visa, and they are pained

You dont need allies everywhere, to be a world power China and Russia are already world powers . If you dont understand the meaning of world power, let me define it for you. You call interference in affairs of other countries spreading of liberty, the United States is also guilty of what they are accusing Russia of. That is why the US and its allies dont get unanimous support in the UN security council and the United nations. Who told you China is isolated. You dont really understand global politics.. Right now, China is overtaking the US in the global tech space with giant advances, that is why the dying elephant is kicking, blacklisting chinese firms up and down. The world cannot go well without balance of equation. Oga China is already a major world power. The only thing that remains for China to rise as a superpower is the monetary and economic influence. the day the world drops the dollar as the world reserve currency, the US ceases to be a superpower, if you dont know the meaning of superpower, i will define it for you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Eagba(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
GENES11S:
Ukraine have to come up with a better plan. This defensive tactics will not work. Russia will cripple them.

Best to look at Russia oil lines and start destroying them. Any line that pass through Ukraine should be destroyed.
Since Russia wan cripple them, better they start looking for ways to do same.
Most of Russian oil goes the other way towards India and china. It will be to damn risky to hit those lines and ships, because of the fear of escalation. Blow back in terms of rise in oil price in the west.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Karnice600: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Adjovi:

I'm a Yoruba, and I'm obidient and Putin and Russia has my support 200%. I've never applied for usa visa and I never will.

I studied political science and international relations so I know what's at play in this war and before now. NATO is the problem and has always been the problem

studied political science and international relations so I know what's at play in this war and before now. NATO is the problem and has always been the

Cho cho cho cho...
Go return your certificate collect all your school fees back. School didn't go through you. You only walked through it.
No be only international relations na foreign exchange.
Person wey no know nawting, dey claim 'stuff'.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Eagba(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
GENES11S:
Ukraine have to come up with a better plan. This defensive tactics will not work. Russia will cripple them.

Best to look at Russia oil lines and start destroying them. Any line that pass through Ukraine should be destroyed.
Since Russia wan cripple them, better they start looking for ways to do same.
Most of Russian oil goes the other way towards India and china. It will be to damn risky to hit those lines and ships, because of the fear of escalation. Blow back in terms of rise in oil price in the west.
Their only hope is to defend nicely repeat more vulhagar and hope US prevent china from getting involve
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by MT: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Great0ne1:

Not every missile is hypersonic bro. Hypersonic missiles are set of missiles that move above a certain speed threshold

I have one question for you, just one question please.

Cite a website or any scholarly journals that support your claim that every missile is NOT hypersonic. Just one please.

I will be very interested to read it.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Karnice600: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
musicwriter:

On the contrary, Western imperialists enslaved you, colonized you, and still colonizing you right now to the point that you side with your enemy.

Why not check history to discover how Western imperialists enslaved you and how Russia has tried to set you free for centuries? You can begin from the article below.

European crimes in Africa. European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa https://www.africason.com/2022/04/european-crimes-in-africa-during.html

Read it and let me know who's your friend between the West and Russia.

Why not check history to discover how Western imperialists enslaved you and how Russia has tried to set you free for centuries? You can begin from the article bel

Disuan head don knock.
People who think they know history but learn nothing than prejudice and hate from it. The West left you but you're stuck in their culture, technology and entertainment Hubble.
Nelson Mandela didn't school in Russia. Fela did not. No doubt Western education helped your sanity a bit. Now you just open your mouth dey scatter everywhere with stench.

Confused and bladablu.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by shegzhkn: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Adjovi:

I'm a Yoruba, and I'm obidient and Putin and Russia has my support 200%. I've never applied for usa visa and I never will.

I studied political science and international relations so I know what's at play in this war and before now. NATO is the problem and has always been the problem
Lol, where did you study the political science??
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by CaveAdullam: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
musicwriter:

On the contrary, Western imperialists enslaved you, colonized you, and still colonizing you right now to the point that you side with your enemy.

Why not check history to discover how Western imperialists enslaved you and how Russia has tried to set you free for centuries? You can begin with the article below.

European crimes in Africa. European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa https://www.africason.com/2022/04/european-crimes-in-africa-during.html

Read it and let me know who's your friend between the West and Russia.

How do we get out of this mess?

I ponder on this question daily. To be more realistic, I don't see any escape route. The more I begin to understand western imperi*****, the more I get depressed. Africa is in a deeper cesspool inside a cesspool.

I just watch a video of this whole show. The w*stern lecturer was elucidating why Africans must remain poor. Because if Africa manages to grow, it means chaos for the global north.
That means, as we are drafting our escape route, they on the other end are devising complex strategic means to make our feet and neck chains tighter, limiting us to slavery forever.

However, I'm cocksure that a day in the future, a time along the path of eternity, Africa will rise again. But to be sincere, I don't see that happening in the next 500-1,000 years. The global north are more serious about enslaving us than we fighting for our freedom.

Notwithstanding, lets us give a trial of liberation and redemption rather than lament with folded hands to our poorly constructed w*stern graves.

You got a good blog. You are good too.

Thanks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by samfrancis1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia

so it’s us granting you freedom and liberty?
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by LastProphet: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia

Or they are Muslims because imams preach hatred of the west as first and last sermon
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Eagba(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Have youa sked yourself why US keep having military bases everywhere, they have over 750 bases. Russia has about 20 and China has 8, but you will say Russia is the aggressor. The same US expanding its NATO-controlled alliance close to Russia is also not an aggressive act?

You will pity Ukrainians, if you have access to the truth emanating from that country, the barrage of havoc Russia is causing them. Forget the media propaganda, there are few daily online videos of a true reflection of the war (they have become targeted without ads or profit for sharing those videos). My GEC is Ukrainian, he was the first to share those links with me, and says, the west is just hyping the morals of their soldiers and romancing the ego of Zelensky to the detriment of their servicemen and country. You will pity them, some of those videos are horrific, seeing what the Ukrainians are fighting with against the Russians that are more equipped and more in numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQsTcULVyxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91kQOFiDlVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW38cLZ-tOc

Watch those videos, follow them and come back to say the same thing -

In the past 1 week, the life expectancy of Ukrainian soldiers is 4 hrs.
I pray the west stops at using Ukraine as a guinea pig, to save more lives, Bakhmut is the epicenter of the devastation.

Russian soldiers that have been touchless are planning another mobilization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by GENES11S: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Eagba:

Their only hope is to defend nicely repeat more vulhagar and hope US prevent china from getting involve

That's true but this defensive tactics will not work.
It will only frustrate Russian but will not prevent them from achieving their plans.

Even of they can't achieve plan A, they will achieve B or C because they are the only one throwing the punches.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by musicwriter(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
CaveAdullam:

How do we get out of this mess?

I ponder on this question daily. To be more realistic, I don't see any escape route. The more I begin to understand western imperi*****, the more I get depressed. Africa is in a deeper cesspool inside a cesspool.

I just watch a video of this whole show. The w*stern lecturer was elucidating why Africans must remain poor. Because if Africa manages to grow, it means chaos for the global north.
That means, as we are drafting our escape route, they on the other end are devising complex strategic means to make our feet and neck chains tighter, limiting us to slavery forever.

However, I'm cocksure that a day in the future, a time along the path of eternity, Africa will rise again. But to be sincere, I don't see that happening in the next 500-1,000 years. The global north are more serious about enslaving us than we fighting for our freedom.

Notwithstanding, lets us give a trial of liberation and redemption rather than lament with folded hands to our poorly constructed w*stern graves.

You got a good blog. You are good too.

Thanks.

Thanks for reading my brother. I can feel your concern. And that shows you're alive to our situation.

If I am to explain it from the depth of reality and not just the surface, the reason it's so difficult for us to unentangle ourselves from the West is because our enslavement was constructed with language, education, religion. Those are culture's first layer of reality and they're not supposed to be given to anybody by a foreigner. They're nature's precedent setters and whatever is built upon them is built on solid rock.

Indeed, that's why once an imperialist conquered people at any location in ancient time, they'll change the language, education, and religion of the conquered. Once changed, whatever the conquered people do would be directly or indirectly serving the interest of the enslaver without the enslaved realizing it. Because when you assume someone's language, education, religion (as we've done in Africa) it means that our first layer of reality has been pealed off and replaced with that of the oppressor!! So, we're evolving with what our ancestors did not create. The result is submission to the oppressor, chaos, disorientation, being controlled, and exploited, etc by the enslaver.

What the US professor said is true. We're still serving the interest of the West and still in slavery but in another name and format. We'll never be free unless we FIRST free ourselves from their language, education, religion. Once we do that, our eyes will open wide. Then, Western nations would begin a real decline because they're feeding fat on us and their other former colonies around the world.

I explained everything in details in the link on my signature: intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. If reading, read the PDF version, ONLY. It's free.

Our control, though, didn't begin from slavery, rather it began from the distortion of the Adam and Eve story in the bible. Ever since, there has been a mischievous and strategic plan by the West since 332 BC to destroy black civilization and maintain us in servitude forever. The whole purpose of education and religion is to make sure that black people don't understand this ancient mischief against us. I'll explain that in my upcoming book: what is Satan? The biggest secret in the world. The prelude to the book, you can also find on my blog www.africason.com

By the way, please share the video lecture you saw if you still have it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by engrchykae(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
No body be strong man again for this twenty first century

Na Ukraine Russia nor fit fall since then
so you ain't seeing USA and NATO in the show?

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by M40crips: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
We just dey stress ourselves for this country Nigeria is not yet better we dey argue Russia and western influence 😂😂 abeg if na Western influence naija go use better no yawa if no be am or on our own no problem too
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Tycyborg(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
No body be strong man again for this twenty first century

Na Ukraine Russia nor fit fall since then

Russia is fighting a lot of countries without you all knowing despite the sanctions... I think Russia is a very strong country to still fight on and withstand it all... Fighting lots of country is not easy either proxy war or direct.

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Tycyborg(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Eagba:
Russian soldiers that have been touchless are planning another mobilization

In that first YouTube video I read all Russia comments with translator... Honestly Russian citizens are happy with Putin... They are praising him... And I think ukrains are really dying from that video but the west kept it and spread propaganda
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by CaveAdullam: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
musicwriter:

Thanks for reading my brother. I can feel your concern. And that shows you're alive to our situation.

If I am to explain it from the depth of reality and not just the surface, the reason it's so difficult for us to unentangle ourselves from the West is because our enslavement was constructed with language, education, religion. Those are culture's first layer of reality and they're not supposed to be given to anybody by a foreigner. They're nature's precedent setters and whatever is built upon them is built on solid rock.

Indeed, that's why once an imperialist conquered people at any location in ancient time, they'll change the language, education, and religion of the conquered. Once changed, whatever the conquered people do would be directly or indirectly serving the interest of the enslaver without the enslaved realizing it. Because when you assume someone's language, education, religion (as we've done in Africa) it means that our first layer of reality has been pealed off and replaced with that of the oppressor!! So, we're evolving with what our ancestors did not create. The result is submission to the oppressor, chaos, disorientation, being controlled, and exploited, etc by the enslaver.

What the US professor said is true. We're still serving the interest of the West and still in slavery but in another name and format. We'll never be free unless we FIRST free ourselves from their language, education, religion. Once we do that, our eyes will open wide. Then, Western nations would begin a real decline because they're feeding fat on us and their other former colonies around the world.

I explained everything in details in the link on my signature: intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. If reading, read the PDF version, ONLY. It's free.

Our control, though, didn't begin from slavery, rather it began from the distortion of the Adam and Eve story in the bible. Ever since, there has been a mischievous and strategic plan by the West since 332 BC to destroy black civilization and maintain us in servitude forever. The whole purpose of education and religion is to make sure that black people don't understand this ancient mischief against us. I'll explain that in my upcoming book: what is Satan? The biggest secret in the world. The prelude to the book, you can also find on my blog www.africason.com

By the way, please share the video lecture you saw if you still have it.

I agree with you.

But we must understand that the effect of religion, language, and education has sunk deep into our subconsciousness. It takes the individual that yearns for freedom from his shackles that can go down this rabbit hole.

We can still maneuver our way around these three just as we are doing. Trying to extirpate it from the general population seems more like a fruitless endeavor. However, if African traditions are encouraged rather than bewitched, with time, the traditions can level up. Despite this, I still see it as a burden that shouldn't bother us a lot. Because, in the real sense, we can't effectively correct it. It's a Sisyphus task.

The real problem, the hole we are "eternally caged": is the power the global north has in regards to science and technology.

If we declare a continental rév0luti0n today, we'll be set free. But do we have the scientific and intellectual manpower to sustain ourselves? This is where the problem lies.

At this moment, we eat West, breathe West and depend on the West for our existence. The West have done a good job of entangling our lives via its products and resources.

As Africans, it is only until we gain light in the tunnel of science and technology can we know freedom.
But guess what? Rather than Africans moving towards technological freedom, the West has created a niche to enslave us further - content creation. Now, we focus on the carrot money before us, while oblivious to the stick behind.

Africa is in bottomless mess.

The video: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1632388441223692290?t=kagfTf_tNx1udmVVG3ThSQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Tycyborg(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
stano2:
War is war tho. They should find ways and make peace. They are both losing
[code][/code]

Ukrain as loosing a lot to an extent they are not taking orders from superior and are running...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW38cLZ-tOc

Even ukrain soldiers on war front said we are bleeped... We are all bleeped that Russians are so many and over whelming... I watched this video and understand that the west are spreading lies
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Kay25(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Putin will die of this war...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / 20 Countries That Owe US Money / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.