Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine (39921 Views)

Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by musicwriter(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
CaveAdullam:

I agree with you.

But we must understand that the effect of religion, language, and education has sunk deep into our subconsciousness. It takes the individual that yearns for freedom from his shackles that can go down this rabbit hole.

We can still maneuver our way around these three just as we are doing. Trying to extirpate it from the general population seems more like a fruitless endeavor. However, if African traditions are encouraged rather than bewitched, with time, the traditions can level up. Despite this, I still see it as a burden that shouldn't bother us a lot. Because, in the real sense, we can't effectively correct it. It's a Sisyphus task.

The real problem, the hole we are "eternally caged": is the power the global north has in regards to science and technology.

If we declare a continental rév0luti0n today, we'll be set free. But do we have the scientific and intellectual manpower to sustain ourselves? This is where the problem lies.

At this moment, we eat West, breathe West and depend on the West for our existence. The West have done a good job of entangling our lives via its products and resources.

As Africans, it is only until we gain light in the tunnel of science and technology can we know freedom.
But guess what? Rather than Africans moving towards technological freedom, the West has created a niche to enslave us further - content creation. Now, we focus on the carrot money before us, while oblivious to the stick behind.

Africa is in bottomless mess.

Bro, if you read the said book, you'll understand the architecture of our continued control by the West. Indeed, chapter three of the book is: African school of grassroots science - Africa cannot develop without investment in grassroots science.

So, you're correct when you say that we must pursue scientific knowledge. Lack of scientific knowledge is the major reason we're poor in Africa. But our lack of scientific know-how is an effect NOT the cause of the problem. The real CAUSE from where all our problems begin are foreign language, education, and religion. They're like the foundation to build your house upon. Whatever anyone could ever create, it would be learned with language (words) knowledge (education) spirituality (religion).

So, if someone has already dug your foundation for you without your permission, you can never build the type of house you really want. That's why we can never be true to ourselves in a foreign language, education, religion.

All reality are created with WORDS. Again, more details in the said book. You cannot adopt those three from a foreigner and use it to build a functional society for yourself.

Scientific knowledge is best conceptualized in one's own language, not in a foreign language.

Let me have you answer the question for yourself.

Tell me: what are the most scientifically advanced countries in the world?

Let me have your answer. I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by DaveHarry(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na wetin man do man?
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by CaveAdullam: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
musicwriter:

Bro, if you read the said book, you'll understand the architecture of our continued control by the West. Indeed, chapter four of the book is: African school of grassroots science - Africa cannot develop without investment in grassroots science.

So, you're correct when you say that we must pursue scientific knowledge. Lack of scientific knowledge is the major reason we're poor in Africa. But our lack of scientific know-how is an effect NOT the cause of the problem. The real CAUSE from where all our problems begin are foreign language, education, and religion. They're like the foundation to build your house upon. Whatever anyone could ever create, it would be learned with language (words) knowledge (education) spirituality (religion).

So, if someone has already dug your foundation for you without your permission, you can never build the type of house you really want. That's why we can never be true to ourselves in a foreign language, education, religion.

All reality are created with WORDS. Again, more details in the said book. You cannot adopt those three from a foreigner and use it to build a functional society for yourself.

Scientific knowledge is best conceptualized in one's language, not in a foreign language.

Let me have you answer the question for yourself.

Tell me: what are the most scientifically advanced countries in the world?

Let me have your answer. I am waiting.

I agree with your points, sir.

Like I said earlier, if African traditions are handled well and allowed to run synchronously with what we have now, things may get lighter. The obstacle I see here is the uncertainty of such a task even though in the ideal state it's certain. The rot is a deeply complex web; one will still fall back to using western tools in one way or the other. I'm hopeful of the solutions you hold in your book anyways.

To the question, as far as I understand: China, U.S.A, Russia, Japan, Germany, Australia, Israel, India, etc.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by MusaChukwudi: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
God1000:
Will this war ever end?

It appears Putin won't stop attacking Ukraine and Ukrainians won't stop fighting as well.

I wonder what Mr Putin will tell his creator when he dies

IGNORANT PEOPLE, STOP EXPOSING YOUR FOOLISH IGNORANCE OF EVENTS!!

THIS IS ANOTHER REASON AFRICA IS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ESCAPE EXCRUCIATING POVERTY, IGNORANCE!!
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by godofuck231: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
LordEclipse:
This is a good example of "don't disrespect your elders"Ukraine getting beating blue black
use infant raped instead
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Adjovi: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, where did you study the political science??

My first degree
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Adjovi: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Karnice600:

studied political science and international relations so I know what's at play in this war and before now. NATO is the problem and has always been the

Cho cho cho cho...
Go return your certificate collect all your school fees back. School didn't go through you. You only walked through it.
No be only international relations na foreign exchange.
Person wey no know nawting, dey claim 'stuff'.
Yeye dey smell.

Well when you see someone that's brainless, you'll know easily. They have nothing to contribute only to rant and baby. I don't have the time to educate you, you're just a waste of my time. Shift
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by musicwriter(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
CaveAdullam:

I agree with your points, sir.

Like I said earlier, if African traditions are handled well and allowed to run synchronously with what we have now, things may get lighter. The obstacle I see here is the uncertainty of such a task even though in the ideal state it's certain. The rot is a deeply complex web; one will still fall back to using western tools in one way or the other. I'm hopeful of the solutions you hold in your book anyways.

To the question, as far as I understand: China, U.S.A, Russia, Japan, Germany, Australia, Israel, India, etc.

You're right, except India is not one of the most scientifically or technologically advanced countries in the world.

The most scientifically advanced countries are those countries speaking their own language and using it to acquire knowledge. They're also the most technologically advanced.

No, we cannot have foreign language, education, religion side by side with African tradition. You must choose African culture or Western culture.

Western and Arabic culture which we've adopted from the West and Arabs are the very root destroyers of African tradition because we've embraced them as if they're ours. What we're rather supposed to do if we must remain in our right state of mind is pick those things in their culture that is useful and discard the rest. That's what truly independent countries, such as Japan, China, Russia do. They don't take everything from them hook, line, sinker.

To make matters worse, we Africans are the first human race on earth, so we are nature's prototype. We're natures default setting, therefore, we're uneditable.

You may edit the consciousness of other peoples on other continents on planet earth but you see an African, if you try to edit an African, you'll create chaos within him/her because it would be like trying to install windows operating system (OS) on an Apple computer or Macintosh. You'll end up not having a proper windows system nor Mac.

That's the very reason we're in the situation we find ourselves today because we've adopted an alien perception of reality to our detriment. People outside of our culture have brought something to edit our African consciousness which is nature's default. Our acceptance of what they've given us is the reason we suffer.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by QQIA: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia
They are fighting out of exhaustion
There’s a reason countries like Russia and China will never be word power. They are isolated with few friends and lack diversity and Liberty

And that’s why Liberty will always win. Everyone wants freedom, the western Allies promise liberty and they give diversity and inclusion

Death to Russia and China. May frustration ruin them, may isolation destroy them. May they self destruct

For those people supporting them, we know that US denied them visa, and they are pained

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Positivepoint:

The problem is the same people of the east abolished the regional system you are clamoring for now.

We have our regional systems working for us but because of east people expansionist and colonial agenda they destroyed it.

They murdered regional governors and leaders of other region not only in dir regions but in dir houses with dir families while sparing regional leaders of the east.

There was mass and collective jubilation of the people of the east to the murder of other ethnic leaders that they even composed a song in tribute.

When the plan of colonization of the country by people of the east failed they decided to break up from the country forcing other tribes at the coast to go with them because the wanted to monopolies the natural resources of those tribe and have access to the sea while reducing those tribes to slaves.

The people of the east have been trying so hard to change history but alas that history is written in stone. For we see them for who they are "Plain".

This your old propaganda is lame, this is 2023. It can't stand.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Positivepoint(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

This your old propaganda is lame, this is 2023. It can't stand.

This is history, u can never change it forever
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
franchasofficia:
Majority of those supporting Russia are Muslims just because of their hatred for great America.

And funny enough, in Nigeria, it is mostly the same set of people that are supporting Buhari, APC and now Bola Ahmed Tinubu that are also hailing and supporting Russia.

Sometimes I keep wondering why some people celebrate and support injustice and cheating against fellow humans

Every right thinking African should be supporting Russia against the evil West. Russia is a Christain country just like the US.
Are these pastors Muslims too?
Europeans have used religion to brainwashed and enslaved you that you have surrendered your reasonings to them.

Putin is God sent and is fighting for justice in the world.

1 Share

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
xandy84:
Really!!! You don't surrender to a bully cos such person will bully you for the rest of your life. Russia was able to start the war cos Ukraine did not fight when it annex Crimea in 2014 and assume Ukraine will collapse in matters of days but Putin though wrong. Both Ukraine and Russia are losing heavily and this war open Russia to lots ridicules cos Sweden and Norway will never dreamt about joining NATO before cos of fear of what Russia will do but they quickly apply for NATO and waiting on Turkey to support their bids and will be NATO member. This war has made Russia lose her dear factors.

Why would Ukraine fight over Crimea, does it belongs to ethnic Ukrainians?

This war is a proxy war between NATO and Russia and Ukraine is just the battle ground.

If Sweden and Norway really want to join NATO so why are they provoking Turkey to stop them from joining NATO by burning the Quran?
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Eagba(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2023
GENES11S:

That's true but this defensive tactics will not work.
It will only frustrate Russian but will not prevent them from achieving their plans.

Even of they can't achieve plan A, they will achieve B or C because they are the only one throwing the punches.
UKRAINE options are too limited. They can try partisans blowing up ship yard, ammunition dump, plane hangers and rail track in Russia.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Positivepoint:

This is history, u can never change it forever

When the time comes, we will know who's lying about history, glad judgement day is coming to Nigeria in few weeks
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2023
viodemus:
After all that, six dead.

Efulefu weapons. Ukraine defenses and offensive weapons will be increased with the excuse of this action. The west will learn more about this weapons, and make adjustments for Ukraine.

You have to understand that they have been giving Ukraine 4th and 5th tier weapons grade, because what if all these in the early stages was a way that Russia is using to assess and access western weapons and technologies, what if Ukraine was still working for Russia, already javelin and other weapons are finding their way to Russia. So, you can't just flood them with weapons in the early stages and not assess the whole situation. So, the assistance has been incremental, they are still understanding and getting more intimate with Ukraine. They have been making adjustments on the fly. The west are also serious minded people that are learning from both sides. Learning live from the skies, from the ground, from the sea, from space, and outside the battle arenas. They are definitely learning with pen and paper and electronics.

Russia will soon have weird scenarios occurring all over their country for the next two weeks.

Ukraine just keeps gaining my respect. Undeterred. Russia will be bogged down as long as this war goes on. Ukraine will not be overtaken. It is not easy to just setup temporary offensive and defensive installations in and around Ukraine in a few days or months. It's not like Russia will say let me hold on for you guys to set up and get stronger to fight me. The West have their infrastructure and are building more as they adjust to the realities in the field.

May God bless Ukraine
May God bless America and her allies.

God bless Britain and France
God punish West and Central Africa ethnic groups.

That's the way to put it
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia
There’s a reason countries like Russia and China will never be word power. They are isolated with few friends and lack diversity and Liberty

And that’s why Liberty will always win. Everyone wants freedom, the western Allies promise liberty and they give diversity and inclusion

Death to Russia and China. May frustration ruin them, may isolation destroy them. May they self destruct

For those people supporting them, we know that US denied them visa, and they are pained

Your response sweet my soul. I wonder how a right thinking man would want the saddist Russians and Chinese to take over the world. It will speak doom for Nations

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Death to Nazis!
Death to Western Imperialists!!
Long live the Motherland!!!

They will rather see your end. Keep crying saddist supporters of Putin. The death you wish them comes back to u
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Nicolo360:
Pen this down, Tinubu will negotiate the end of this war between Russia and Ukraine.

Something China, Israel, Germany, France and other world leaders couldn't do? You believed Tinubu is the Messiah? watch as Nigeria will scatter if things are not put in place. Fvck rigged elections.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 12:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Karnice600:

Fighting the West ? Lol
Them dey fight West yet no single NATO plane don fly enter Ukraine or Russia?

You really sabi wetin you dey talk abi you just dey follow them say weytin dem say

But NATO have spent nearly $120b in the war. Their support have limits ass they can't cross Russia's red-line
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Charly68:
Deep lessons to learn from this war: please pray that any power that is out to tamper with your liberty should sink forever in Jesus name . Ukrain needs more prayer than ever .

Actually, it's Russia that needs your prayer most. Say no to globalisation

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by viodemus: 1:42am On Mar 12, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

God bless Britain and France
God punish West and Central Africa ethnic groups.

That's the way to put it

bro, maybe you meant some west Africa groups. Many groups in Ghana, togo, Liberia, and sprinkles of here and there are fair and humane. But you are right, we need to focus South - from Cameroon to SA on the continent, and also relate with many good countries outside the continent.

If you meant many from the tribalist islamic west of Nigeria, and the terror ingrained islamic core north, then am with you. I pray Amadioha, strike infliction on them as they wish us evil.

May God continue to bless America, Israel, UK, france, and Germany. And all humane countries. Including from the east of Nigeria to the good parts of SA.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Great0ne1: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2023
MT:

I have one question for you, just one question please.

Cite a website or any scholarly journals that support your claim that every missile is NOT hypersonic. Just one please.

I will be very interested to read it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersonic_weapon
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2023
viodemus:

bro, maybe you meant some west Africa groups. Many groups in Ghana, togo, Liberia, and sprinkles of here and there are fair and humane. But you are right, we need to focus South - from Cameroon to SA on the continent, and also relate with many good countries outside the continent.

If you meant many from the tribalist islamic west of Nigeria, and the terror ingrained islamic core north, then am with you. I pray Amadioha, strike infliction on them as they wish us evil.

May God continue to bless America, Israel, UK, france, and Germany. And all humane countries. Including from the east of Nigeria to the good parts of SA.

Like I said before, God bless our slave masters like UK and France,
God punish the slaves like Anglophone and francophone Africans.

That's your pray.
You can't change the fact that UK is pro Islamic North than South

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by CaveAdullam: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2023
musicwriter:

You're right, except India is not one of the most scientifically or technologically advanced countries in the world.

The most scientifically advanced countries are those countries speaking their own language and using it to acquire knowledge. They're also the most technologically advanced.

No, we cannot have foreign language, education, religion side by side with African tradition. You must choose African culture or Western culture.

Western and Arabic culture which we've adopted from the West and Arabs are the very root destroyers of African tradition because we've embraced them as if they're ours. What we're rather supposed to do if we must remain in our right state of mind is pick those things in their culture that is useful and discard the rest. That's what truly independent countries, such as Japan, China, Russia do. They don't take everything from them hook, line, sinker.

To make matters worse, we Africans are the first human race on earth, so we are nature's prototype. We're natures default setting, therefore, we're uneditable.

You may edit the consciousness of other peoples on other continents on planet earth but you see an African, if you try to edit an African, you'll create chaos within him/her because it would be like trying to install windows operating system (OS) on an Apple computer or Macintosh. You'll end up not having a proper windows system nor Mac.

That's the very reason we're in the situation we find ourselves in today because we've adopted an alien perception of reality to our detriment. People outside of our culture have brought something to edit our African consciousness which is nature's default. Our acceptance of what they've given us is the reason we suffer.

This is true. But it's the possibility of overturning the table that is the major constraint. From all indications, except otherwise, it looks impossible.

Religion can easily be taken care of because a good number of young folks are now realizing the shams of religious leaders via religion.

(Nothing wrong with religion from a metaphysical point of view: if we come to understand the lessons behind the allegories and metaphors instead of taking them literally).

But you see that language and education, will be extremely difficult. Let's see as it goes.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by musicwriter(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2023
CaveAdullam:

This is true. But it's the possibility of overturning the table that is the major constraint. From all indications, except otherwise, it looks impossible.

Religion can easily be taken care of because a good number of young folks are now realizing the shams of religious leaders via religion.

(Nothing wrong with religion from a metaphysical point of view: if we come to understand the lessons behind the allegories and metaphors instead of taking them literally).

But you see that language and education, will be extremely difficult. Let's see as it goes.

Thanks.

Once you understand why other Africans believe that Christianity and Islam are indispensable, you'll understand why you an educated African believe that their language and education are indispensable.

Religion is for spiritual control.
Language and education are for intellectual control.

Japan studied in English for 10 years and abandoned it and went back to their native Japanese.

Vietnam studied in French and abandoned it and went back to their native Vietnamese.

So, we have precedents of people returning to be themselves. The only reason we can't here is because the intellect has been severely subdued. We cannot see any other reality outside of what white people have presented to us as the way things should be viewed. That's the problem.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by viodemus: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Like I said before, God bless our slave masters like UK and France,
God punish the slaves like Anglophone and francophone Africans.

That's your pray.
You can't change the fact that UK is pro Islamic North than South

they are managing the situation. Their kindness will not be their downfall. They were infiltrated by the hidden agenda islamics like
the tribalist yoruba muslims and the arabs, who did not go to the middle east but to a place of hope like Britain.

if you are igbo, am a little disappointed in you for holding grudges when we are in a position to turn the tables now or in the nearest future, because Britain can make amends and pick the right side to support if sh*t hit the fan.

The British used to be mean like the islamics back in the day, and handled everyone with violence. The British supported the Confederates during the American civil war, then apologized and even paid the USA, and since then they have been close partners. They have done alot wrong, but also righted a lot wrong.

As for africans, we are mostly our own worst enemies. We bask in corruption, and then run to Britain to shout for rights. When in Nigeria, is nothing but backward tribalist everywhere. Islamics want the arab sayings on our currency, they want to wear hijab in class, they want sharia law over national law; if they have their way, they will turn the calendar back to year 123. That is the type of backwardness we are dealing with. They study nothing but that demonic book from medina and mecca. Those are the people God should punish.

As for the British, I love them I love the Israelis, I love the Americans; and I know many igbos do too. The only one thing I like about the Russians and Chinese, is that they don't tolerate islam even a little bit, I read a translated chinese paper one time that said if that fraudulent terrorist from medina was alive he would have been arrested and dealt with.

if you are igbo manage your emotions, point your weapon at the real enemy don't make ew powerful ones.
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by pedrilo: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Frustrated Russia

The west promised liberty right?
Just the way France and USA attacked lybia and Gaddafi plus the way France is holding francophone nations to ransome
Clap for urself
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by Positivepoint(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

When the time comes, we will know who's lying about history, glad judgement day is coming to Nigeria in few weeks

U said the same in 1967
Re: Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine by AnyanwuSilas: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Positivepoint:

U said the same in 1967

I didn't say the same in 1967,

Nigeria or the world in 1967 is not same Nigeria or world 2023.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President / US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.