Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen (3677 Views)

Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG / The Threats To The Obi Mandate From Within The LP, Ireti Kingibe And Others. / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by OneCandleAway(f): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Creeper:
Wasn’t she FFK’s sloppy seconds?

The woman is probably horn.y and can’t think straight. Obi has zero chance in court.

And they can’t steal something you don’t own.

I'm sure no female in your family has achieved 1% of what bianca has achieved. If not you won't talk about a woman like that.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by Creeper: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm sure no female in your family has achieved 1% of what bianca has achieved. If not you won't talk about a woman like that.

No females in my family slang their pussy to become a social climber. They’re decent and highly educated career women who are faithful to their partners. And they’re also way more educated than this retard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by Alary: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Una no know Peter Obi. If you know Anambra politics before him you will know that he faced stronger men than thiefnubuu
Than Tinubu but not TINUBU
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by yabatown: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jostoman:
So my Advice for him now is to beef up his security set up.

Watch what you eat and drink outside..

Preserve your evidence very well and dont let your evidence be in only one person hand and same thing goes to atiku.

Aswear. Anything can happen in this country
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by yabatown: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Gbam.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by maruzia: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Obasanjo installed Ngige. Obasanjo had loyalist everywhere. Nobody has ever remove a governor through the courts before. Obi did it against all odds.

He will do it again
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by Taba21: 1:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Izuubest:
The widow of the late Ex-Biafran War Lord, Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu has narrated what happened the last time Peter Obi's mandate was stolen by the then governorship candidate of the PDP, Chris Ngige in Anambra.

According to a facebook post by her Special Assistant on New Media, Obi Barth Ifediora, she was quoted to have said;

[b]"When OBI’s mandate was stolen in his first attempt to be governor of Anambra in 2003 after he won the election but Chris Ngige was declared as the winner, we were seething with outrage and ready to take to the main streets of Awka.

"It was he, Obi, who convinced us, Apga faithful to calm down; that there would be no merit in mayhem.

"He opted to pursue Justice painstakingly through the courts and it took three sluggish years. I still remember that afternoon when the great news of the Supreme Court decision came in 2006. The Ikemba and myself got down on our knees and prayed fervently.. it was a moment of thanksgiving to God.

"We had chosen Psalm 34…reciting verses 4-6 over and over again….’This poor man cried and the Lord heard him….’ Okwute had pursued this struggle with patience, tolerance and stoicism….but most importantly, Peacefully. He was convinced beyond doubt that it would end in praise.

"This has always been his route, his fate, his destiny.

That man has not changed…"[/b] The post concluded.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid018YNCKdALsbPqDYCrNEAdHKYqJKUEHVB9LWhz2dkEds2aMzW2rcVucy23cPFTc65l&id=100064954866365&mibextid=Nif5oz

Federal government of Nigeria is beyond the Baal pagan power they are using in blood sucker demon of South East.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by Lanretoye(m): 2:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Himtulie247:
e go Shock you grin grin
they say he no go win,now he has won and they are still talking rubbish...nothing can ever shock that one again,na electrocute e go electrocute am.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by kingthreat(m): 4:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Dear Bianca, if your fantasies become true, then you will know. You need a military regime to steal the mandate from the Yorubas.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by kingthreat(m): 4:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Jostoman:
So my Advice for him now is to beef up his security set up.

Watch what you eat and drink outside..

Preserve your evidence very well and dont let your evidence be in only one person hand and same thing goes to atiku.

After shouting Obi will win everywhere, you're not fooling yourself that someone that came 3rd in elections will be declared winner? Chai, who do una this kind thing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by YorubaSamurai: 6:24am On Mar 12, 2023
This woman needs FFK dick in her pussy to make her comeback to her senses..cool
She has be saying rubbish for some days now..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by sukar886: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Izuubest:
The widow of the late Ex-Biafran War Lord, Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu has narrated what happened the last time Peter Obi's mandate was stolen by the then governorship candidate of the PDP, Chris Ngige in Anambra.

According to a facebook post by her Special Assistant on New Media, Obi Barth Ifediora, she was quoted to have said;

[b]"When OBI’s mandate was stolen in his first attempt to be governor of Anambra in 2003 after he won the election but Chris Ngige was declared as the winner, we were seething with outrage and ready to take to the main streets of Awka.

"It was he, Obi, who convinced us, Apga faithful to calm down; that there would be no merit in mayhem.

"He opted to pursue Justice painstakingly through the courts and it took three sluggish years. I still remember that afternoon when the great news of the Supreme Court decision came in 2006. The Ikemba and myself got down on our knees and prayed fervently.. it was a moment of thanksgiving to God.

"We had chosen Psalm 34…reciting verses 4-6 over and over again….’This poor man cried and the Lord heard him….’ Okwute had pursued this struggle with patience, tolerance and stoicism….but most importantly, Peacefully. He was convinced beyond doubt that it would end in praise.

"This has always been his route, his fate, his destiny.

That man has not changed…"[/b] The post concluded.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid018YNCKdALsbPqDYCrNEAdHKYqJKUEHVB9LWhz2dkEds2aMzW2rcVucy23cPFTc65l&id=100064954866365&mibextid=Nif5oz
It will repeat again, something is really telling me that tinubu can't be there, just mark today's date , your guys are free to insult me , but remember this date
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by moupe: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Una no know Peter Obi. If you know Anambra politics before him you will know that he faced stronger men than thiefnubuu

E go shock dem
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by PANDA2: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Obasanjo installed Ngige. Obasanjo had loyalist everywhere. Nobody has ever remove a governor through the courts before. Obi did it against all odds.
Dem never know the man

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen by candygist: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Massiveglory:

Good to note that you are following. Keep it up so you won't be suprised when it happens

After 4/8 years of Asiwaju. That's not even posible bcus power will go back to the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Is Crashing But Prices Of Goods Are Increasing / Extreme Poverty In Nigeria, Do Your Part To Help / Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.