Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,232 members, 7,825,893 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) (46460 Views)

Benin Boys, Old Women Wash "Peter Obi" Car With Their Clothes As He Shutdown Edo / The Young Boy That Stood In Front Of Obi Car Is A Minor- Photo / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
The love is massive

Give us out mandate EYE-NECK

1 Like

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Allisgud: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Abeg if obi retrieve his mandate back he should move aso rock to edo๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 Like

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Invest4growth: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Even King Charles 111 will not wish for that bigotry.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by shadrach77: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Failure kererenke! grin
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Tee2027: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oh heaven Edo youths are finished so is this what unecessary had reduced you all to?

Oh haven uf this had happened in Lago the next you will hear is Edo no be Lagos una see una lives as misrmerable as it is? Clean a politician I mean a Nigeria politician with your on clothes?

God these ones had been chained game over. Ay Mr boring comedian see wetin you reduced a whole Edo boys to and meanwhile you are an immigrant in Edo, see finishing. E be like say I dey dream because Edo of all people, Edo people I know very well descend this low? wallahi obi don get dis one's las las.

You called this stupidity and mental slavery pure love
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
The love is organic.

Person wey do the juju for Obi tried but he no catch someone like me and my people of northern origin. It could be due to gullibility. He should have a resit in 2027.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Alabamagrin: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoh any geh wey make you the yan this things no really try bruh,
This your epistle deep ohh jezz
jeromestarks:
Showing Obi love is good.
What is not good is you giving your love to a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man.

You will feed her.
You will clothe her.
You will protect her.
You will house her.
But still she will fvck her ex who has done nothing for her when you go out for work.
Don't marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her smelly fuggly overused pvssy.

A woman who has given her best to another man should not expect the best from you.
Never commit to a non virgin. Play the game with her. Fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men because she will still fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

Why will you allow a woman who opened her legs to other men for two eggs and indomie to make you pay bride price on her? Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. It is better to suffer to find a virgin woman and marry than to marry from the available girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage. Be wise.

Avoid single mothers at all cost. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay?
Do you want to use your head to carry curse?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
8stargeneral:
The love is massive

Give us out mandate EYE-NECK

Mandate is not someone who scored 16 over 37.

Tinubu APC has the mandate for scoring 30 over 37.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Chopcy29: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
If then never loot this man phone he wonโ€™t be careful

HE IS STILL MY PRESIDENT
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Mubiola360: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
strangest:
those who stole our mandate will die miserably....
what if your said mandate wasn't really stolen, what should happen to you for lying?
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Arda1000(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
jeromestarks:
What is not good is you giving your love to a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man.

You will feed her.
You will clothe her.
You will protect her.
You will house her.
But still she will fvck her ex who has done nothing for her when you go out for work.
Don't marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her smelly fuggly overused pvssy.

A woman who has given her best to another man should not expect the best from you.
Never commit to a non virgin. Play the game with her. Fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men because she will still fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

Why will you allow a woman who opened her legs to other men for two eggs and indomie to make you pay bride price on her? Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. It is better to suffer to find a virgin woman and marry than to marry from the available girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage. Be wise.

Avoid single mothers at all cost. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay?
Do you want to use your head to carry curse?
will u keep quiet
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by EgusiShankly: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
I beg, don't generalize. Edo North ain't party to this nonsense
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by BossGerald: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Darren95:
Igbo people not Edo people

Igbo man don fvck you b4?? Why so much hatred??
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by CSTRR: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
The jagaban of Southern Nigeria.

Your presidency can only be delayed but cannot be denied.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by SLAP44: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
God bless every Edo man out there. You will see my open support the day an Edo man wants to contest any big election in Nigeria.

You have earned my respect. ๐Ÿฆพ
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by uche393: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Edo no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by treatise: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Racoon:
This is Benin - Edo State where the bigots called IPOB phenomenon.
Do you know Edo is on the Nigerian map?
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Pinito: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Continue he canโ€™t never be president
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by treatise: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tee2027:
Oh heaven Edo youths are finished so is this what unecessary had reduced you all to?

Oh haven uf this had happened in Lago the next you will hear is Edo no be Lagos una see una lives as misrmerable as it is? Clean a politician I mean a Nigeria politician with your on clothes?

God these ones had been chained game over. Ay Mr boring comedian see wetin you reduced a whole Edo boys to and meanwhile you are an immigrant in Edo, see finishing. E be like say I dey dream because Edo of all people, Edo people I know very well descend this low? wallahi obi don get dis one's las las.

You called this stupidity and mental slavery pure love
This your submission is borne out of hallucinations and morbid imagination.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Edo People love Peter Obi differently.
This is the people's President, not the one announced by INEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgKgyO4obBM

Brainless youths clean Pit-ass Obituary car with their clothes
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kingnelson9:

Aunty, are you not among his followers?
My dear I am.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tareq1105:

Mandate is not someone who scored 16 over 37.

Tinubu APC has the mandate for scoring 30 over 37.
Go and sit down...don't come to my comment to quote nonsense please
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Angelicqueen(f): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why most of your comment no dey pass virgin this virgin that. Wetin dey worry you. You be virgin?

You will feed her.
You will clothe her.
You will protect her.
You will house her.

Do you want to use your head to carry curse?[/quote]
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Jsucre(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Una support Obaseki more than this. Fear Edo
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by riverbird: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pure organic love ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Fira09(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:

Rule 2 myn.d44 Se.un Nlfp.mod dom.inique Obi.noscopy

You will fall in my trap one day, keep modifying your post.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by freeborn02: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
These people don't just learn

They have learned and that's why you lost lagos shamelessly and had to rig heavily ro reduce the margin

That's why Desmond Eliot and Sanwoolu are now practically begging the electorates to vote for them.

The wickedness and jinx of your cursed party has failed over Nigerians
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by NEFT023: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
People are just shouting peter obi,peter obi,peter obi.Being a president is a different ball game,when he gets there he would not remember you guys again.Power intoxicate a man..I pity una way dey support am.

As for me,am not supporting anyone,but the best among the 3,is what I pray gets the position.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by correctguy101(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
These people don't just learn

Don't mind them. People who have abandoned the use of their brains.

Dem dey love politician reach dis extent?

Foolish yoots
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by harmonyglobal: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Slave mentality
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by SLAP44: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Brainless youths clean Pit-ass Obituary car with their clothes

Stop crying, it's not the end of the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Picture Of LP Branded Catfish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.