Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) (46462 Views)

Benin Boys, Old Women Wash "Peter Obi" Car With Their Clothes As He Shutdown Edo / The Young Boy That Stood In Front Of Obi Car Is A Minor- Photo / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by willibounce1(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Lol, edo people hardly use their brain. They can hardly think for themselves and that's why they have remained backward for a long time. Always making senseless decisions. Na so so yahoo and olo.sho full their brain.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by redcliff: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2023
mach7:
People who say this, don't really have anything to SAY.

lmao! its better to not waste energy/pointless educating you because we have already seen that you are lost and there is no redemption on your case. When you hear someone say go and verify, they are, with all confidence telling you to go to the Gemba and see things for yourself, go and hear from the real people that were imparted rather than blab around. We also know you are not serious, you are just on a journey of hate and calumny. So if you hear go and verify, they want you to spend your money and resources to pay for the information that you are ignorant of. and you may say, I could have used the last 5 lines to explain to you rather than go off on you. Even if you are explained to, you will not take our word for it so its better for you to go and verify!
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2023
touchalex25:
what makes virgins so special? You do know that there is a possibility that she could cheat on you despite you being the one who deflowered her? People cheat for various reasons
Good question.

Read this for your answer
https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by touchalex25: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Good question.

Read this for your answer
https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Apart from spiritual implications what you’re saying is jargons(sorry to say). That your analogy is medically flawed please don’t misinform people on what isn’t your field.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by mach7(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
redcliff:

lmao! its better to not waste energy/pointless educating you because we have already seen that you are lost and there is no redemption on your case. When you hear someone say go and verify, they are, with all confidence telling you to go to the Gemba and see things for yourself, go and hear from the real people that were imparted rather than blab around. We also know you are not serious, you are just on a journey of hate and calumny. So if you hear go and verify, they want you to spend your money and resources to pay for the information that you are ignorant of. and you may say, I could have used the last 5 lines to explain to you rather than go off on you. Even if you are explained to, you will not take our word for it so its better for you to go and verify!
Cock and Bull story. Abeg go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by Flame77: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dreal1247:
The love is organic.

And not synthetic or induced grin grin
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by benjsniper33: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
madjune:

Don't worry.

A slave can only free himself,mentally.

I can't free you from worshipping or suffering under Tinubu.
Your choice.

Yes you can't free me ..I'm Tinubu's slave thanks..

At least na Yoruba man dey slave me ..I no dey another man land dey slave. If e pain you carry your bag dey go ya village ..

*Twerking* grin
Re: Youths In Edo Clean Peter Obi's Car With Their Clothes (Video) by redcliff: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2023
mach7:
Cock and Bull story. Abeg go and sit down somewhere.

Typical behavior of someone who is empty upstairs. Now, I have something to say, they are all lies? you exhibited the exact same behavior i described you as in my last mention to you. You do not have a problem invalidating my standpoint, so when i tell you, go and verify, these are the exact same things, I was trying to avoid. You will never use that phrase again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of LP Branded Catfish. / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.