Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? (920 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by mightyhaze: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Igbo amaka grin

The most talked about tribe in Nigeria.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Zincfingers: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laff wan tear belle
Osus are the butt of joke.
Let the osus be sent to Sambisa where their baby factory business would be complemented by the drug fuelled sexual appetite of the bandits.
It's a win win
The bandits would be happy while the osus can continue giving birth to their bastards like GRV grin grin
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by BOLATINUBU01: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
totit:

Really? This is new. Let's have the names of those billionaires. I am here to learn.
ibo people call them silent billionaire grin,I don't know how someone can be a billionaire in this country and people don't know them, only the ibo people know then themselves grin
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ogbuefi2020: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Captain8:
but I still prefer ibos go stay with fulanis so that fulanis can teach them lessons.....if ibos stay with kanuris and fulanis for just three years then come back to south here,, believe me they will be behaving like normal human beings....but here we over pampered them,,so they are doing like bush animals
Fulani that ESN chased away like chicken. These cowardly tribe sef

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Yaribanzaonic: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Ekpetit the useless Agbado miscreant urchin that claims to be from Akwa Ibom.

The worst tribe on Earth comprises of people that steal identities to perpetuate crimes. You are a resounding failure and a deadbeat agbado zombie from Oshogbo in OSUN cheesy

Ikpaitid:
Yes I come from Akwa Ibom State, I have travelled out of my state several times but I always come back here because my state has everything I need. What I hate most is seeing IPOB criminals in my state,I always wonder- Why can't you just develop your own region and live there?
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Ekpetit the useless Agbado miscreant urchin that claims to be from Akwa Ibom.

The worst tribe on Earth comprises of people that steal identities to perpetuate crimes. You are a resounding failure and a deadbeat agbado zombie from Oshogbo in OSUN cheesy

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Yaribanzaonic: 12:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Why educate the Agbado BEASTs? Let them believe that them and Fulani are 1. They need the ego boost, till the same FULANi strike and these same Agbado Idiats will be shouting Southern unity NONSENSE

Ogbuefi2020:

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Yaribanzaonic: 12:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogun ma kpa awon gbogbo ile iya ati baba e. Onikure omoale alakorin oshi.

[quote author=Ikpaitid post=121668013][/quote]
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2023
The resounding failure is a tribe that is unable to develop their zone and live there but instead go to other zones to live like refugees, I would be very ashamed to come from such a useless tribe of criminals. IPOB zone is such a shithole that IPOB people don't mind running to the most remote part of Nigeria like Sambisa forest just to sell bread and pure water to survive. Tufiakwa.
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Yeeebos need a place to live and Sambisa would suit Yeeeeeebos because no other tribe wants to be their neighbours. See how they're all running away from the South East like refugees?
We must send them all to Sambisa forest. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Yaribanzaonic: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Mbok...

Shut up and call them IGBO...what has IPOB got to do with this. Generational cowards..that even on a platform like this , will rather use identity theft to masquerade their demonic Enterprise..spits.

I love IGBOs, because they see MILES ahead, whereas miscreants and fuuls like you are wired to hate them. They are people worthy of emulation and I am proud to be associated with them.

They said Buhari was a failure...correct!
They said the want their own country...you are crying
They say the want to be president ...you are abusing

Is it not generational madness that will make you , hold on to who you hate? This shows you are parasites that will rather die than see BIAFRA. The good news is that BIAFRA has come and you will be alive and see it prosper, before you are massacred by FULANi Herdsmen and your body thrown into Lagos Lagoon Useless Oshogbo Agbado BEASTs..spits

Ikpaitid:
The resounding failure is a tribe that is unable to develop their zone and live there but instead go to other zones to live like refugees, I would be very ashamed to come from such a useless tribe of criminals. IPOB zone is such a shithole that IPOB people don't mind running to the most remote part of Nigeria like Sambisa forest just to sell bread and pure water to survive. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Yaribanzaonic: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2023
@ikpaitid

The useless Agbado BEAST. Why you jakpa na...shey una feel say una Sabi incite and talk down against other tribes. This is the only thing you have to offer..

Brainless rants
Vile Propaganda
Stupid and fake Statistics
Senile responses
Shallow reasoning.

All AGBADO IDIATS have FOOLISHNESS ENGRAVED on their Coneheads...spits

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
@ikpaitid

The useless Agbado BEAST. Why you jakpa na...shey una feel say una Sabi incite and talk down against other tribes. This is the only thing you have to offer..

Brainless rants
Vile Propaganda
Senile responses
Shallow reasoning.

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2023
I can bet that you're typing on your phone from either Lagos,Kano,Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Uyo or Calabar .
You're not in the South East because you're a refugee in another part of Nigeria grin
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 2:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
@ikpaitid

Brainless rants
Vile Propaganda
Senile responses
Shallow reasoning.

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2023
What is this Osu talking about?
Who jakpa?
I dey my state de chop APC money and you're there in Maidugri selling spare parts and talking nonsense. Be care or I will tell the Fulanis to deal with you.
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Yaribanzaonic: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Agbado dey steal identity.come on shatap mugu. Other zombies have left that senile mode of reasoning...but you are still stuck in the past, as a dull and shallow minded idiat. Akwa Ibom keee you dia.

Ikpaitid:
What is this Osu talking about?
Who jakpa?
I dey my state de chop APC money and you're there in Maidugri selling spare parts and talking nonsense. Be care or I will tell the Fulanis to deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Zandena(f): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2023
It should go to Ibos since they've been looking for no man's land in Lagos!
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by ysth(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
APCHaram:
The contested areas of Sambisa forest in Bornu is roughly the size of Lagos and is bordering 3 international borders (Niger, Chad and Cameroon).

I am making a case for the heebo to have sambisa once we drive the batshit lunatics of BH out since it is perfectly situated to cater for their international business trading.

We can even rename it to "Ike Sambisa" and declare it a FTZ of the Sahel .

Its a win-win scenario. We ship them all to Sambisa (far away as possible from the south) and convert their evil forest region to a catchment lake in event of Cameroon opening their dam on us we can use the area as a large inland lake. Igbos finally get to be northerners and their lame attempts at empire building at our expense (SS) is resolved since they will have both the Kanuri and Fulani to check them.

What you guys think?
after selling the land to the Igbos and they build and transform the place with thriving businesses and estates, fools like you will still claim they landgrabbed it and ask them to leave. But same fools like you cant make anything tangible out of the land.
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Captain8(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

ibos cannot fight fulanis.
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by undisputedKOC: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Fulani bandits can take Sambisa. Igbo terrorists tribe belong in hell, Sambisa is too good for such a criminal vagabond tribe undecided
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by NoFucksToGive: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCHaram:

In Wyclef and The Rock's voice : IT Doesn't matter!

OSU materialistic pig

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Cantonese: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCHaram:
The contested areas of Sambisa forest in Bornu is roughly the size of Lagos and is bordering 3 international borders (Niger, Chad and Cameroon).

I am making a case for the heebo to have sambisa once we drive the batshit lunatics of BH out since it is perfectly situated to cater for their international business trading.

We can even rename it to "Ike Sambisa" and declare it a FTZ of the Sahel .

Its a win-win scenario. We ship them all to Sambisa (far away as possible from the south) and convert their evil forest region to a catchment lake in event of Cameroon opening their dam on us we can use the area as a large inland lake. Igbos finally get to be northerners and their lame attempts at empire building at our expense (SS) is resolved since they will have both the Kanuri and Fulani to check them.

What you guys think?

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope and your people that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. Relocating to Sambisa to meet with your mates, will serve you better on all fronts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? / Breaking: Wike Arrested 3 Lawyers Filing Cases For Drug Daddy / Why Peter Obi Will Fail Woefully In Court - Bishop Ayodele (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.