Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC (52164 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by olympianares: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise. Rule 2
I stand by my word you can go on screw yourself over

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Beosten(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dafresh:
Wonders will never end in Nigeria, see INEC disobying court order

But you once said we should return old notes to supreme court when the court said we should keep spending old notes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by ufotunang: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
With all of this foul play inec is doing now....then it's clear that the INEC chairman rig this election in favor of APC... what is he hidding.. concerning the election materials
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by TheBillyonaire: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fareke:

Calm down!! I feel your pain

Do not waste your time, I can not be distracted by a classless supporter of a drug dealer. This thread is not for tribalists, but for those who love Drug Business like our President Elect.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Ballmer: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Softly wail cos I have seen Obidafties make more foolish comment on this same NL

azpekuliar:

You have been on Nairaland since 2010 yet you still tweet like a 13-year-old child. Regurgitating the same nonsense from thread to thread. What a shame. That said, continue to champion lawlessness because it is in your favor now. One day you will also be at the receiving end of lawlessness and there will be no one to fight for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by LyfeJennings(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Labour Party and Peter Obi should just give the OCCUPY INEC Order and I will personally use low bed to move Bulldozers and block nearby INEC Office.

In a country where rules of law is not obeyed by the Government and her agencies, it is illegal to be lawful. As a matter of fact, if Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri is allowed to be President, then I see no reason it is illegal for all of us to go into Drug and Narcotics business, after all our President is a drug dealer and our Vice President is a Terrorist.

Nigeria go sweet if we all add Pablo or Escabor to our names grin grin

Internet warrior
lmao

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by haffaze777(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Ogun wey don dey already kill my papa na!

Rest in piece to him🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by haffaze777(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Ogun is not alive

Yimu
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by 2016easy2017: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
I read this from somewhere

Me I'm an Ibadan boy and not a Lagosian but I found this to be an interesting read....

ENOUGH OF INSULTS, LET'S GET THE HISTORY RIGHT.....

LAGOS MY STATE.: WHO OWNS LAGOS?

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.

In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville, both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition, trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

While I do not see all these achievements as a sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any other tribe, for I do not believe in racial superiority; I will not also tolerate any attempt by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through incitement and arrogant claims of superiority over others.

COPIED.......

How come the developers have their own land never developed.

They Only came to form SCUMS.

All they do is;

Kidnapp
Smuggle
Deal in drugs
Fake pharmaceutical drugs from Aba
Money laundry
Fake money printing
Baby factory.

All that were never heard of on our land till they came..

I wish they could be allowed to just go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Fareke: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Do not waste your time, I can not be distracted by a classless supporter of a drug dealer. This thread is not for tribalists, but for those who love Drug Business like our President Elect.
Sorry!! Go and bail your brother first before coming here to display your ignorance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by haffaze777(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Major77:
My MOUTH IS SMELLING

Go and brush🤣🤣🤣
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Truthdeypain: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
You are in pain right? As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Your sudden love for the country will soon disappear and you will begin to call the country all sorts of evil names. Kikikikikiki!

Na you wey love Nigeria. LOL

I am sure when asked the first thing you'll say [at least not now that you are being clever by half] is that you be correct omoluabi, and your tribe comes first before any loyalty to country, this would be your typical reply on a normal day.

You do not beleive in unity, you champion the cause of AFRORACISM and TRIBALISM, ETHNIC JINGOISM and BIGOTRY, TRIBAL SUPREMACY, SEGREGATION MARGINALIZATIO etc.. To you power belongs to your people and no one else, everyone else should lick you arse, the country can burn and perish, and be embezzled to the ground so far as your people are the ones in charge of the thieving.

Such a simpleton abi patriot Teuh!
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.
So, you still think its igbos that won Lagos for LP on the 25th Feb? grin. The result from Alimosho next week sat alone will make many of you guys faint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by luckyz4rea(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Until we the people fight to the finish to ensure the will of the people is prominent over a group’s interest, we will never know what true democracy is.

The power belongs to the electorates and not a group of selfish people appointed to foster theirs and the interests of those that appointed them!
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by TalkingBird: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
In 2015 the hope was so high and the celebration was something else, but some said it will only get harder and it did.

This is 2023 going forward.

It will get harder and may become slower though depending on the outcome of the current contest.

But one thing is clear, the clay can not mix with iron, so the expectation is controversy and influence of the clay component as it is seen in all parts of the world and may be NIGERIA is about having her own share.

The Huge image feet is about to be crushed because it is so clear that human government has failed everywhere in the world, the seeming success in some places is not the much that is desired.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Rinoxy: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Batman01:
Ha Elupii make una be calming down cheesy
Calm down like how? The corrupt people calm down? Abeg shift!
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Laggafin: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mylove55:
what will you do if giving order by obi.diot,
Will you go inec offices to start fighting inec staff,
Idiotic pigs don't have work,
You're now a terrorist, as obi.diot could not create job for you in anambra
One illiterate Urchin is trying hard to be relevant with my mentions.. ( What will u do *if giving order* ) English language in Balablu Bulaba mud. Olurun will never allow BAT. tin happen to Nigeria in any guise embarassed
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Rinoxy: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.
We send it back to sender.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Pacyrus(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm ready to sacrifice my life for the good of my children. We're hitting the street now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Mccullum: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bunch of losers that's trying to force them selves on the reasonable Nigerians..

Protest in a civilized way, that's my suggestion to their fellow confusionists.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Goodconcept78: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Rapuru14:

Yaribastard urchin the Igbos you love to hate are farrr better and ahead of you. You corndemned to Owomida from Igbos. We're generous. As for Obi, his victory is here! Deal with it.
grin
his VICTORY is only in your head and in your fellow IPOB members head cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Rinoxy: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mccullum:
Bunch of losers that's trying to force them selves on the reasonable Nigerians..

Protest in a civilized way, that's my suggestion to their fellow confusionists.
What makes a Nigerian who sees corruption as norm reasonable? SMH.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by dinachi(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/we-will-occupy-your-offices-nationwide-lp-tells-inec/
This is what should have been done before results were declared but you were busy playing games.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Truthdeypain: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
haffaze777:

Rest in piece to him🤣🤣🤣

Your fake stickers cannot cover for the poverty wey don already waste your papa, before Ogun come finally finish work. It don't matter if you change my words, you can't change the ugly reality you wake up to everyday. My sincerest condolences.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by HellVictorinho7: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Its game on.. we need just a word to hit the streets..enough of D's charade called elections.. Since they no longer obey court orders from top to bottom.. den its ok we all descend to lawlessness .. Shikena
but u support being against court ruling on cashless crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Truthdeypain: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
his VICTORY is only in your head and in your fellow IPOB members head cheesy

You and all those folks you murdered in OWO for Tinubu and blamed it on innocent Fulani have been cursed forever, you'll never get away with it.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Rinoxy: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Rapuru14:

Yaribastard urchin the Igbos you love to hate are farrr better and ahead of you. You corndemned to Owomida from Igbos. We're generous. As for Obi, his victory is here! Deal with it.
grin
My brother, no bother yourself dey answer am. Most of we the obidients in the north are full Yoruba men and women.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Kccheechy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
azpekuliar:

You have been on Nairaland since 2010 yet you still tweet like a 13-year-old child. Regurgitating the same nonsense from thread to thread. What a shame. That said, continue to champion lawlessness because it is in your favor now. One day you will also be at the receiving end of lawlessness and there will be no one to fight for you.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Fareke: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
All your IPOB protest must be restricted to BIAFRA LAND ALONE.
Do not bring your campaign of calumny coupled with tribalism and Religion intolerance protest to the North and SouthWest. BE WARNED!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Laggafin: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
but u support being against court ruling on cashless crap
Oga don't sound like you know me.. if u are quoting someone..back it up with proofs or forever remain kwayet
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Goodconcept78: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You and all those folks you murdered in OWO for Tinubu and blamed it on innocent Fulani have been cursed forever, you'll never get away with it.
lol let's talk about the one your principal Obi did here below

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.