Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC (52305 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Villa12(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Westwood2580:
Oga Tinubu will not seat there na true i dey tell u so. When the music begin to play Buhari will have no option than to hand over power to an interim govt that will oversee the case pending either fresh election or declaration of Obi. Tinubu will be deal with cux is running helter skelter to ensure he becomes the president. Hes already working DSS chairman to arrest obi hmmm and if obi get arrested and put on detention. There will be chaos in the country, people will rise up and mass riots will start. Just watch out
Hahahahahahahaha😀😀😀
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Father254: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/we-will-occupy-your-offices-nationwide-lp-tells-inec/

Now you are talking.
Just be fast before men start traveling out of this country if na stupid people full this place.

Bat ! I can't just imagine.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by asanausana91: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

TINUBU will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years before Shettima or Elrufai take over from him

Take this to the bank
see mumu. I am not an Igbo man, Iam just telling you the feelings in the north. I am a northerner to the core. Even the El rufai you mentioned know that his time is up. APC don't have even one senator in Kaduna and by the grace of God the Muslim Muslim ticket of El rufai in Kaduna state will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Xion20: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
2016easy2017:
I read this from somewhere

Me I'm an Ibadan boy and not a Lagosian but I found this to be an interesting read....

ENOUGH OF INSULTS, LET'S GET THE HISTORY RIGHT.....

LAGOS MY STATE.: WHO OWNS LAGOS?

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.

In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville, both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition, trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

While I do not see all these achievements as a sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any other tribe, for I do not believe in racial superiority; I will not also tolerate any attempt by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through incitement and arrogant claims of superiority over others.

COPIED.......

How come the developers have their own land never developed.

They Only came to form SCUMS.

All they do is;

Kidnapp
Smuggle
Deal in drugs
Fake pharmaceutical drugs from Aba
Money laundry
Fake money printing
Baby factory.

All that were never heard of on our land till they came..

I wish they could be allowed to just go

Why not simply dive home your opinion, you muddled it up with your insults and tribalistic stance.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Villa12(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:

Wen sojay never blow Ur brains comot.. dem no fit kee me
you go just die like goat 😀
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Villa12(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
asanausana91:
see mumu. I am not an Igbo man, Iam just telling you the feelings in the north. I am a northerner to the core. Even the El rufai you mentioned know that his time is up. APC don't have even one senator in Kaduna and by the grace of God the Muslim Muslim ticket of El rufai in Kaduna state will never succeed.
Hahahahaha

Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by emerged01(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Counter protest go dey. At the end of the day some people will be arrested for violence.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by uchwar1: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin
Mylove55:
hahahaha, you believe those jokers of fake pastor's,
Did anybody arrest atiku for protesting,
If obi.diot like, let he sleeps inec office for one year
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Jeffy1206(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's about time!!! 😡
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by ivandrag0n: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Labour Party and Peter Obi should just give the OCCUPY INEC Order and I will personally use low bed to move Bulldozers and block nearby INEC Office.

In a country where rules of law is not obeyed by the Government and her agencies, it is illegal to be lawful. As a matter of fact, if Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri is allowed to be President, then I see no reason it is illegal for all of us to go into Drug and Narcotics business, after all our President is a drug dealer and our Vice President is a Terrorist.

Nigeria go sweet if we all add Pablo or Escabor to our names grin grin

No be your papa born you if you don’t immediately go to block or bulldoze INEC offices, as you threatened.

You people have allowed this madness of yours to go too far such that you now assume you’re the sole authority in Nigeria.

E no go better for all of you if you don’t start bulldozing INEC offices as from today. The Security Agencies will teach you such a lesson you’ll never forget in your lifetime. You will realise that even mad people still run when they see trouble.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by georgeakins: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
kk2027:

Handing over to Tinubu is just like handing power back to the North for free

Someone that was licking microphone may not even know he's the president and cannot sign papers

Tinubu was just working for another Northern presidency after Buhari

Yakubu is a genius

You're consoling yourself.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by lildush(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you can talk to mark essien on twitter . Everything will be fine . You hear ehn .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by francotunsco: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Its game on.. we need just a word to hit the streets..enough of D's charade called elections.. Since they no longer obey court orders from top to bottom.. den its ok we all descend to lawlessness .. Shikena

Hit the streets and the rest will be the argument of figures.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Realdon1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
We OBIdients are just waiting for the last order from above. We know how to converge. We know how to shutdown every corner. We are just silent for now. Action speaks louder. I'm forever OBIdient.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by adekolaelect(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
azpekuliar:

You have been on Nairaland since 2010 yet you still tweet like a 13-year-old child. Regurgitating the same nonsense from thread to thread. What a shame. That said, continue to champion lawlessness because it is in your favor now. One day you will also be at the receiving end of lawlessness and there will be no one to fight for you.
why are you crying over someone opinion like this? Oga you are not here to tell one what to do in life . If you like doing this ,Go to church, Mosques or primary school to do that. You cannot vent your hanger on him bcs he was not the one that directed you to follow failure.

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by asanausana91: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
nothing concerned me with Obi, my candidate is Atiku Abubbakar. As it stand now we are going to work together with the obidients to make sure that INEC do the right thing.
We gave Mahmoud 300 billion thinking he will conduct a credible election but he use our money to conduct trash. We move!
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by goody2019: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sizwezi:

Go to court , we have gone. Obey court order, they are refusing. This protest, I'll be in the forefront of it. Yakubu the thief

You are only deceiving people to their death. You will hide in the comfort of your inner room typing on your keyboard and listening to how many killed so far.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by TheBillyonaire: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
ivandrag0n:

No be your papa born you if you don’t immediately go to block or bulldoze INEC offices, as you threatened.

You people have allowed this madness of yours to go too far such that you now assume you’re the sole authority in Nigeria.

E no go better for all of you if you don’t start bulldozing INEC offices as from today. The Security Agencies will teach you such a lesson you’ll never forget in your lifetime. You will realise that even mad people still run when they see trouble.

You are delusional. Very idiotic disciple of a Drug Lord, according to Reno Omokri.

INEC disobeyed a Court Order, and as Obidients, we will teach them a lesson. We will ensure that INEC Obeys court orders. The military is OBIDIENT and will be there to protect us to bring INEC down for not obeying court order.

As for you, I will beat the hell out of you and have my police boys castrate you since you have refused to ask your masters to obey court order.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by goody2019: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Realdon1:
We OBIdients are just waiting for the last order from above. We know how to converge. We know how to shutdown every corner. We are just silent for now. Action speaks louder. I'm forever OBIdient.

Will their children be there with you?
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Donchyke007(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
cheesy cheesy
TheBillyonaire:
Labour Party and Peter Obi should just give the OCCUPY INEC Order and I will personally use low bed to move Bulldozers and block nearby INEC Office.

In a country where rules of law is not obeyed by the Government and her agencies, it is illegal to be lawful. As a matter of fact, if Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri is allowed to be President, then I see no reason it is illegal for all of us to go into Drug and Narcotics business, after all our President is a drug dealer and our Vice President is a Terrorist.

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by SenatePresdo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Says by a sore loser. After spending four years you will change the narrative quickly. You are a loser. Obi will never never be our president. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. As for you continue to lick your wound.
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.

When the protest will start, fall out as pro APC.

Your mother won't recognize your corpse.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Ayodeoba: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

your head will be very good target for shooting practice
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by princeamehjosep: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
No try that nonsense Here ooo

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by penearth(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
The worst worst worstest election in Nigeria history. A very BIG SHAME to iNEC CHAIRMAN. It now stinking
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Shikena(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ellule Pi
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by muzzafar(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.
Before nko? Is niggerarea not a zoo? Una dey follow law ? Nizzoom
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by TheBillyonaire: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ayodeoba:
your head will be very good target for shooting practice

You are a disciple of a known drug lord. The Military and Police are Obidient have I know you have seen them singing the popular Bala Blu single released by a known drug lord.

He will be arrested soon or Shettima will serve him tea.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Larryndelaw: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Before the election you people raised OBI hope more than necessary, that's why he thinks he won the election. Just wait for the sheriff to be sworn in , by then all these OBi nonsense will be cut to position
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Larryndelaw: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
penearth:
The worst worst worstest election in Nigeria history. A very BIG SHAME to iNEC CHAIRMAN. It now stinking
Continue wailing instead of you to do better things for yourself. Dec is around the corner. Before you know it you won't achieve anything for the year if you are still waiting for obi the Liar to be sworn in
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Ikpaitid: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.