Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? (549 Views)

A Rising Star In The World Of Art / Ritual Prank - Must Watch!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by udofia234(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pls friends I need your honest advice!!! What do I need to start my own comedy.
Do I need to buy a camera or use my android phone, which I have done a kind of trial video, it was OK but the audio is very bad, how do they include those funny comedy sounds in their videos! Pls enlighten me pls.
Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Before I judge harshly, what type of pranks do you want to go into?
Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by Milesbillions(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seriously, it is like the oil boom in the entertainment Industry now. Everyone is going Into it. Just try get a good phone like iphone, a good camera and sometimes all this small chipset microphone. Wishing u success. I have dreams of becoming a prank star too but money to start na the issue
Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by udofia234(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Milesbillions:
Seriously, it is like the oil boom in the entertainment Industry now. Everyone is going Into it. Just try get a good phone like iphone, a good camera and sometimes all this small chipset microphone. Wishing u success. I have dreams of becoming a prank star too but money to start na the issue

Is it only iPhone that one can actually use for this prank star business? I think there a some other phones with good video quality!
Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by udofia234(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Olasyke:
Before I judge harshly, what type of pranks do you want to go into?

I want to go into ghost pranks, mad man prank and probably cucumber prank
Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by Anticrime77: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Open a Youtube channel, twitter and facebook account.. Follow other prankstars.. Whenever u make ur skit ensure u tag most of them.... U only need one fantastic skit that will make u hit.. U might hv done many b4 u get known.. U just hv to be very prolific and d real message

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by udofia234(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Anticrime77:
Open a Youtube channel, twitter and facebook account.. Follow other prankstars.. Whenever u make ur skit ensure u tag most of them.... U only need one fantastic skit that will make u hit.. U might hv done many b4 u get known.. U just hv to be very prolific and d real message

Thanks boss!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by Milesbillions(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
udofia234:

Is it only iPhone that one can actually use for this prank star business? I think there a some other phones with good video quality!
The likes of samsung
Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2023
udofia234:
Pls friends I need your honest advice!!! What do I need to start my own comedy.
Do I need to buy a camera or use my android phone, which I have done a kind of trial video, it was OK but the audio is very bad, how do they include those funny comedy sounds in their videos! Pls enlighten me pls.
Just find a phone that has good camera and find someone who knows how to use cameras. Might be techno phone or Infinix or Samsung or even iPhone. Also, don't do crazy pranks like putting cardboard on people's head and the rest. Make it enjoyable and not condescending. Good luck. And remember, content creation is like intimacy, if your content is good, people would keep coming for more, subscribing and the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? by udofia234(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Olasyke:

Just find a phone that has good camera and find someone who knows how to use cameras. Might be techno phone or Infinix or Samsung or even iPhone. Also, don't do crazy pranks like putting cardboard on people's head and the rest. Make it enjoyable and not condescending. Good luck. And remember, content creation is like intimacy, if your content is good, people would keep coming for more, subscribing and the rest.

Thanks boss!

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting Paid Me Today / Photo: Meet the 10 Nigerians Startups That Benefitted From Google $4m Fund / If You Have A Verified Binance Wallet, You Can Get Free USDT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.