Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes (894 Views)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Captain8:
thank you for exposing that neckpresser101 even without you telling it,,I already doubt him to be ikwere.....I am Ijaw,,I know ikwere people very well,,but this guy on nairaland is different....he is behaving like Ibo
Anyone against the hate campaign against Igbos is Igbo grin
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Captain8(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

The ONLY time Ibos voted for a Yoruba was when the choice was between two Yorubas (Obj vs Falae).

You voted Shagari over Awolowo
You voted Tofa over Abiola
And of course you voted MASSIVELY against Tinubu.

You're greedy. The Edos will find out the hard way. And they'll turn against you with so much venom. Mark this down.
I said I give the binis just 12 months, they will start crying out....Igbos can be good friends....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Captain8(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You said worse to Mr macaroni and pa Adebanjo and GRV

You are Disappointed cheesy your hate campaign is backfiring even Edos have seen through your crafty ploy of Making Igbos bad

Everyone who stands against your hate mongering and shallow cunning plan of Making Igbos look bad is either a bastard or igbo

Get ready for more disappointment Hakeem cheesy
my brother, you are a confirmed ibo boy from the yeast.... even our ikwere brother just exposed you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Captain8:
my brother, you are a confirmed ibo boy from the yeast.... even our ikwere brother just exposed you..

Who is your brother? angry

Hakeem shut up nobody is falling for your ''let us hate them '' campaign

He exposed himself as south wasterner by trying to bring class segregation amongst we ikweres
How dare he?! angry angry

Tinubu urchins grasping at straws NC are joining to see through your hate campaign
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Captain8(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Who is your brother? angry

Hakeem shut up nobody is falling for your ''let us hate them '' campaign

He exposed himself as south wasterner by trying to bring class segregation amongst we ikweres
How dare he?! angry angry

Tinubu urchins grasping at straws NC are joining to see through your hate campaign

ibo boy,,,no body like you people in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Nwaetche(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
My brother, Do not mind the ops; the guy is no where from Eli Iwhuruohna. He is an impostor!

SLAP44:

Aro are mixed into all Igbo sub tribes and states.
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Captain8:
ibo boy,,,no body like you people in this world.

Hahahaha see pain grin grin
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by allcomage: 6:12am On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:
So, Wike was right when he said he's Bini not Ibo. I hope the Ibos leave dem alone and stop forcing themselves on people who have nothing to do with them. Ibos should stop disgracing themselves up and down all over Nigeria. It is pathetic and weak.
Igbo are not forcing themselves on any ethnic groups. Ikwerre are members of Ohaneze, the apex Igbo organisation, infact Ikwerre man is the secretary of Ohaneze, former governor Chibuike Amaechi and alot of prominent Ikwerre people have said on TV and radio that they are Igbo. All the Ikwerre names, villages, towns, traditional rulers titles are Igbo, Ikwerre use 4 market calendar ,marriage and burial ceremonies. No oba,Nosa,Igbinedion, oshiomole etc Ikwerre is about 300,000 while the larger Igbo is about 45m, so who draw who. A bini person who has not lived in Ikwerre finds himself in Ikwerre markets will need interpreter to interact with the locals likewise an Ikwerre in bini. But an Igbo person doesn't need an interpreter to interact with Ikwerre locals and likewise an Ikwerre person in Igboland. How can a bini migrated people abandoned πŸ’― of their traditions and cultures and embraced πŸ’― of their host Igbo? It has never happened in the history of migrated people. Eg the olukumi, a Yoruba people who migrated into Igboland in Anaocha in Delta state over 2000 years ago still speak Yoruba today despite being less than 10% of Anaocha population.
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by ariesbull: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2023
But Benin said they have no history of one idiot called Akalaka ....

Akalaka isn't even a Benin name

No wonder Igbo call Ikwerre ...ihuruho meaning stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by ariesbull: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:
So, Wike was right when he said he's Bini not Ibo. I hope the Ibos leave dem alone and stop forcing themselves on people who have nothing to do with them. Ibos should stop disgracing themselves up and down all over Nigeria. It is pathetic and weak.
no Igbo is forcing themselves on Ikwerre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
ariesbull:
no Igbo is forcing themselves on Ikwerre

I hope so. Because people forget that Ibos are a gigantic nation. Why should a gigantic nation be begging a couple of LGAs for attachement? Its pathetic.
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
allcomage:

Igbo are not forcing themselves on any ethnic groups. Ikwerre are members of Ohaneze, the apex Igbo organisation, infact Ikwerre man is the secretary of Ohaneze, former governor Chibuike Amaechi and alot of prominent Ikwerre people have said on TV and radio that they are Igbo. All the Ikwerre names, villages, towns, traditional rulers titles are Igbo, Ikwerre use 4 market calendar ,marriage and burial ceremonies. No oba,Nosa,Igbinedion, oshiomole etc Ikwerre is about 300,000 while the larger Igbo is about 45m, so who draw who. A bini person who has not lived in Ikwerre finds himself in Ikwerre markets will need interpreter to interact with the locals likewise an Ikwerre in bini. But an Igbo person doesn't need an interpreter to interact with Ikwerre locals and likewise an Ikwerre person in Igboland. How can a bini migrated people abandoned πŸ’― of their traditions and cultures and embraced πŸ’― of their host Igbo? It has never happened in the history of migrated people. Eg the olukumi, a Yoruba people who migrated into Igboland in Anaocha in Delta state over 2000 years ago still speak Yoruba today despite being less than 10% of Anaocha population.

Fascinating. Thanks for the intelligent response. How do you then explain the DNA investigation showing that they have Bini DNA?
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by amuwo1980: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Yes, Lagos is the 5th richest economy in Africa. Edo is a village.
Whatever lagos is today is as a result of the focused attention to it by the government and people of Nigeria and have nothing to do with a broke ass poorly trained ,skill less two bit pen pusher like u , you not even involved in the scheme of things
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
amuwo1980:

Whatever lagos is today is as a result of the focused attention to it by the government and people of Nigeria and have nothing to do with a broke ass poorly trained ,skill less two bit pen pusher like u , you not even involved in the scheme of things

Is that all?

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by ariesbull: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2023
FisifunKododada:

I hope so. Because people forget that Ibos are a gigantic nation. Why should a gigantic nation be begging a couple of LGAs for attachement? Its pathetic.
No decent Igbo is forcing themselves on Ikwerre

It is many Ikwerre that I see on Facebook claiming Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 1983 Votes Is More By Over 3million To Tinubu's Vote Of 2023 / Poor Voter Turnout In My Area In Onitsha (pictures). / I See Angels Congratulating Tinubu Igbo Original Pastor PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.