Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes (893 Views)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by chrisxxx(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
[right][/right]
https://www.academia.edu/resource/work/41501414
Comparison of Paul’s Index across the Ikwerre, Bini and Igbo Ethnic
Groups of Southern Nigeria: An Ancestral Investigation John Nwolim Paul1, Chizindu Akubudike Aliko2*, Chinyere O. Ndu-Akinla3, Chikwuogwo W Paul1
1Department of Human Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria 2Department of Internal Medicine, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
Department of Family Medicine, Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
Background: This study was aimed at comparing the Paul‟s Index across the Ikwerre, Bini and Igbo ethnic groups of Southern Nigeria. The study was an observational, analytical and cross-sectional design with volunteers‟ age ranging from 18-60 years. For the purpose of this study, an individual was considered to be a Nigerian of a particular ethnic group if the parents and four grandparents were of the same ethnic group. Materials and Methods: Cluster sampling method was used for the study. The selection and collection of required parameters relied on the informed consent of volunteer subjects. This was done by giving them a copy of the informed consent letter which was signed and dated. A total of 1,200 subjects (Bini 400, Ikwerre 400 and Ibos 400) subjects were recruited for the study. The fingerprints were obtained using print scanner (Hp G3110 Photo scanner). Results and Discussion: The value of PI in the males across the three ethnic groups showed that the Ikwerre people had an index value of 117 bilaterally; the Bini people had 121 on the left and 122 on the right hand; while the Ibos had 121 bilaterally. The value of PI in the females across the three ethnic groups showed that the Ikwerre people had an index value of 117 on the left and 116 on the right hand, the Bini people had 118 bilaterally; while the Ibos had 122 on the left hand and 121 on the right hand. The value of PI in the total population across the three ethnic groups showed that the Ikwerre people had an index value of 117 bilaterally; the Bini people had 120 bilaterally; while the Ibos had 122 on the left hand and 121 on the right hand.
Conclusion: The result of this study concludes that the Ikwerre people are likely from the Bini stock as suggested by oral history as depicted by the proximity in the Paul‟s Index value (Ikwerre 117, Bini 120) between the Ikwerre and Bini people. Keywords: Ikwerre, Bini, Ibo, Paul‟s Index, Nigeria.
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by SLAP44: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
And now, the binis are more related to the Igbos grin

Your divide and rule tactics suffered a fractured spine this year grin

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Emmanuella00(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wow
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
So, Wike was right when he said he's Bini not Ibo. I hope the Ibos leave dem alone and stop forcing themselves on people who have nothing to do with them. Ibos should stop disgracing themselves up and down all over Nigeria. It is pathetic and weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by SLAP44: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:
So, Wike was right when he said he's Bini not Ibo. I hope the Ibos leave dem alone and stop forcing themselves on people who have nothing to do with them. Ibos should stop disgracing themselves up and down all over Nigeria. It is pathetic and weak.

By the time wike runs to Benin, he will see that the binis have forged a great political alliance with the Igbos grin

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

All these tinubu urchins Una dey try

All these because tinubu lost Rivers state?

I'm an ikwere guy if I tell you my name you'd identify me as someone from SE

Igbos are our blood

We literally speak an igbo dialect

See Hakeem All your divide and rule won't work grin grin

I love Edo people but we are more related to Igbos than any other people

If I speak an igbo understand ikwere which is a dialect of igbo more than anyone from the south

Make Una dey fool Una sef grin grin cheesy

Igbos are our brothers Hakeem go and die grin

7 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fulani herdsmen don't know if you are ikwere or igbo when killing starts in the north. Foolish write up

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Goodmarlian: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Both igbos and binis are the same blood of igodomigodo so nothing new here make una leave ikwerre alone.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Shut the FVCK up I'm from omoku in Rivers state

We ikwere are more related to Igbos than anyone

If I tell you my name without telling you where I am from you'll call me igbo than call me Benin

We love Binis but we are more related to Igbos than them

No body is joining you barbaric skull miners on your hate campaign against Igbos

Even Binis are aligning with US I will trust Igbos to a tribe that survives on slandering a progressive Igbos

Thunder go fire you stvpid Tinubu supporter!!🤡🤡🤡

How dare you tell us who are our brothers or not !!

Fvcking clown go and save your Kwara that was taken by Fulani better mind yourself and continue with your skull mining trade

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by chrisxxx(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

All these tinubu urchins Una dey try

All these because tinubu lost Rivers state?

I'm an ikwere guy if I tell you my name you'd identify me as someone from SE

Igbos are our blood

We literally speak an igbo dialect

See Hakeem All your divide and rule won't work grin grin

I love Edo people but we are more related to Igbos than any other people

If I speak an igbo understand ikwere which is a dialect of igbo more than anyone from the south

Make Una dey fool Una sef grin grin cheesy

Igbos are our brothers Hakeem go and die grin

I personally challenge you that you are not Ikwerre. And if you from Ikwerre you are like of the Arrun like we call them (Aros) stock of either Isiokpo, Aluu or Elele. Refute this.
The Aruns came to Ikwerre land and with the fall of the long juju in the early 20th century some of them had no home to return to. The communities they settled absorbed them although still treat them as outcast till date. These are the classes of Ikwerres who come online that they are Ikwerres and that Ikwerres are igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
chrisxxx:

I personally challenge you that you are not Ikwerre. And if you from Ikwerre you are like of the Arrun like we call them (Aros) stock of either Isiokpo, Aluu or Elele. Refute this.
The Aruns came to Ikwerre land and with the fall of the long juju in the early 20th century some of them had no home to return to. The communities they settled absorbed them although still treat them as outcast till date. These are the classes of Ikwerres who come online that they are Ikwerres and that Ikwerres are igbos.
how dare you bring class amongst ikweres?!!

Wtf is wrong with you Hakeem!

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by SLAP44: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
chrisxxx:

Stop pushing those old lines of 2022, Peter Obi tsunami swept all your useless logic into the ocean grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by chrisxxx(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
how dare you bring class amongst ikweres?!!

Wtf is wrong with you Hakeem!

I just told you. Go to Isiokpo the class segregation is still there.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Shut the FVCK up I'm from omoku in Rivers stateWe ikwere are more related to Igbos than anyoneIf I tell you my name without telling you where I am from you'll call me igbo than call me BeninWe love Binis but we are more related to Igbos than themNo body is joining you barbaric skull miners on your hate campaign against IgbosEven Binis are aligning with US I will trust Igbos to a tribe that survives on slandering a progressive IgbosThunder go fire you stvpid Tinubu supporter!!🤡🤡🤡How dare you tell us who are our brothers or not !!Fvcking clown go and save your Kwara that was taken by Fulani better mind yourself and continue with your skull mining trade

Ikwerres don't talk with this much hate, you're from Abia stop lying.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:

By the time wike runs to Benin, he will see that the binis have forged a great political alliance with the Igbos grin

Edos political alliance with Ibos will end in tears. Okoros are greedy and the Edos will find out the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Nwaetche(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Stop peddling this old and worn out lies.

There is no place we do not have the Aros in both the South South and South East Ethnicities.

Using that criteria to distinguish who is a real Ikwerre and non diali is a false logic.

Go get a job you bigot!

chrisxxx:

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
chrisxxx:

Nice try Hakeem there's no class segregation amongst we ikweres

We are one United people. And again Hakeem, no one is joining you on your hate campaign against Igbos

Stvpif Tinubu supporter
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by chrisxxx(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwaetche:

There is no place we do not have the Aros in both the South South and South East Ethnicities.

Using that criteria to distinguish who is a real Ikwerre and non diali is a false logic.

Go get a job you bigot!

Have you got any for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by amuwo1980: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Trash
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by SLAP44: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Edos political alliance with Ibos will end in tears. Okoros are greedy and the Edos will find out the hard way.

That's assuming the Edo people just landed 8n Nigeria this month? grin
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by amuwo1980: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Edo no be lagos
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by SLAP44: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwaetche:

Go get a job you bigot!

Aro are mixed into all Igbo sub tribes and states.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

SW has ruled Igbos voted obj massively

SS has ruled Igbos voted him massively

Time for SE you bigoted,back stabbing, hate monging, skull miners refused to respect your elders Advice to vote SE despite knowing it's truly their turn

The only greedy people are you hypocrites
Everything you accuse Igbos of you do worse!

Thunder fire you cursed idiot who supports injustice!

Greedy people grin
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Ikwerres don't talk with this much hate, you're from Abia stop lying.
🗑️ Get out of my mention 🐷

Only you tinubu urchins see truths as hate
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
🗑️ Get out of my mention 🐷Only you tinubu urchins see truths as hate

Exactly what an Abia Osu will say. You're a liar. You're not Ikwerre. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
SW has ruled Igbos voted obj massively
SS has ruled Igbos voted him massivelyTime for SE you bigoted,back stabbing, hate monging, skull miners refused to respect your elders Advice to vote SE despite knowing it's truly their turn The only greedy people are you hypocrites Everything you accuse Igbos of you do worse!Thunder fire you cursed idiot who supports injustice! Greedy people grin

The ONLY time Ibos voted for a Yoruba was when the choice was between two Yorubas (Obj vs Falae).

You voted Shagari over Awolowo
You voted Tofa over Abiola
And of course you voted MASSIVELY against Tinubu.

You're greedy. The Edos will find out the hard way. And they'll turn against you with so much venom. Mark this down.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
amuwo1980:
Edo no be lagos

Yes, Lagos is the 5th richest economy in Africa. Edo is a village.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by FisifunKododada: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:

That's assuming the Edo people just landed 8n Nigeria this month? grin

Shebi we're watching,...no be okoros again, I sabi dem pass anything...

okoro ideology: what is mine is mine but what is yours is ours.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
FisifunKododada:

The ONLY time Ibos voted for a Yoruba was when the choice was between two Yorubas (Obj vs Falae).

You voted Shagari over Awolowo
You voted Tofa over Abiola
And of course you voted MASSIVELY against Tinubu.

You're greedy. The Edos will find out the hard way. And they'll turn against you with so much venom. Mark this down.

How many times have you greedy snakes voted Igbos ??

you admitted now that they voted obj

You're a kid Igbos voted Abiola too Abiola Won Anambra State very well

We SS will never buy in into your hate campaign Hakeem grin

Cry from now till tomorrow we know the real enemies of the south

We'll never align with your hatred angry

I'm so glad Edos are standing tall for what is right even

North Central are aligning too cool
Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Captain8(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
I
Neckpresser101:

Shut the FVCK up I'm from omoku in Rivers state

We ikwere are more related to Igbos than anyone

If I tell you my name without telling you where I am from you'll call me igbo than call me Benin

We love Binis but we are more related to Igbos than them

No body is joining you barbaric skull miners on your hate campaign against Igbos

Even Binis are aligning with US I will trust Igbos to a tribe that survives on slandering a progressive Igbos

Thunder go fire you stvpid Tinubu supporter!!🤡🤡🤡

How dare you tell us who are our brothers or not !!

Fvcking clown go and save your Kwara that was taken by Fulani better mind yourself and continue with your skull mining trade
I doubt you are from ikwere... ikweres I know have nothing to do with ibos,,,but I believe you are from ibo claiming good people of ikwere.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Captain8(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
chrisxxx:

thank you for exposing that neckpresser101 even without you telling it,,I already doubt him to be ikwere.....I am Ijaw,,I know ikwere people very well,,but this guy on nairaland is different....he is behaving like Ibo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Are Related To The Bini, A Scientific Experiment Concludes by Neckpresser101: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Captain8:
II doubt you are from ikwere... ikweres I know have nothing to do with ibos,,,but I believe you are from ibo claiming good people of ikwere.

You said worse to Mr macaroni and pa Adebanjo and GRV

You are Disappointed cheesy your hate campaign is backfiring even Edos have seen through your crafty ploy of Making Igbos bad

Everyone who stands against your hate mongering and shallow cunning plan of Making Igbos look bad is either a bastard or igbo

Get ready for more disappointment Hakeem cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Voter Turnout In My Area In Onitsha (pictures). / So APC Won In Ebonyi And They Are Forcing LP On Us In Lagos? / When Will FFK And Co Call For Kwankwanso's Arrest By DSS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.