Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do (990 Views)

Amazing Output From My Yam-in-sack Farming (pictures) / Sack Farming In Limited Yard Space... (yam, Palm, Vegetables) / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Now is the ideal time for yam-in-sack farming. No one make investment without expecting good return. Have you find out why you are not getting the desired result. Its not enough to get your soil and timing right without getting this factor, your output result will not be good.
Do you know that the size of the sack affect the yield in the yam-in-sack farming?
Just watch the video below, subscribe to the channel to learn more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Results based on the size of the sack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-KGAmjh9c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Goodson15: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Comfirm,i advise people to venture into this yam sac farming, i did it last year i got small output,but i will use Floor big bag this time,this one wey soil don cost for lagos

4 Likes

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Goodson15: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please Do the size of yam cultivated contribute to the output ?
Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Goodson15:
Please Do the size of yam cultivated contribute to the output ?

Yes, the size of the seed yam is another factor

3 Likes

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Soil fertility is a major factor as well

2 Likes

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2023
This is the ideal time for yam farming

1 Like

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Goodson15: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok can you explain more
ytdivine:

Yes, the size of the seed yam is another factor
Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Goodson15:
Ok can you explain more
A lot of energy is stored in the yam seed. This energy is required for the growth and root development. It varies depending on the size of the seed yam. A healthy and bigger size of the yam seed will grow and develop better than and unhealthy and smaller size of the seed yam.

2 Likes

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by sylve11: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodson15:
Comfirm,i advise people to venture into this yam sac farming, i did it last year i got small output,but i will use Floor big bag this time,this one wey soil don cost for lagos

Them dey sell soil now? shocked cool
Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Hatesin: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
ytdivine:

A lot of energy is stored in the yam seed. This energy is required for the growth and root development. It varies depending on the size of the seed yam. A healthy and bigger size of the yam seed will grow and develop better than and unhealthy and smaller size of the seed yam.

But the yarn will later decay irrespective of the size
Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hatesin:

But the yarn will later decay irrespective of the size

Yes, off course, after it has fully exhausted it's potential.

1 Like

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by ytdivine(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Start production. Invest in yam farming
Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Konquest: 8:20pm On Jan 11
ytdivine:
Now is the ideal time for yam-in-sack farming. No one make investment without expecting good return. Have you find out why you are not getting the desired result. Its not enough to get your soil and timing right without getting this factor, your output result will not be good.
Do you know that the size of the sack affect the yield in the yam-in-sack farming?
Just watch the video below, subscribe to the channel to learn more

1 Like

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Konquest: 8:21pm On Jan 11
ytdivine:
Results based on the size of the sack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-KGAmjh9c
Very insightful thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do by Konquest: 8:22pm On Jan 11
ytdivine:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture: Harvest Booster: 100% All Natural Organic Fertilizer. / Are You An Agriprenuer? Let's Talk. / Meat Processing Under Agricultural Is The Way Forward In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.