Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,043 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert (463 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him? / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by FixxNigeria23: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
He sent me 7k and forwarded the receit to me via whatsapp, but for pass 3weeks I have not seen the alert, I don't know how I can politely tell or remind him.

Please help me fellow nairaland with a clue

Note: he is a prominent person..
Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by Machinegun91(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go straight and tell him you didn't receive the money, He's not God.

I sent 5k to someone through gtbank App and generated the receipt but the money was reversed to my account after 3 days.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by Wawelexy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tell him you are yet to see, he knows the current situation in the country with transfer issues, he won't see it otherwise... I understand you are trying not to make it look like an embarrassment, but you actually did not see it and you need to let him know that....
Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by ahnie: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
I haven't received alert of cash sent to me since Tuesday and e never even reflected in my balance
Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by nlreserve: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Here:

Good morning sir and happy Sunday. Trust everything is going well.
Daddy oo, please, that 7k you sent to me since three weeks, it's like the current bank transfer hitches have affected it oo. Till now, I'm yet to see the money. Hope the money is not hanging and may need reversal.

Thanking you sir.

7 Likes

Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by FixxNigeria23: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
nlreserve:
Here:

Good morning sir and happy Sunday. Trust everything is going well.
Daddy oo, please, that 7k you sent to me since three weeks, it's like the current bank transfer hitches have affected it oo. Till now, I'm yet to see the money. Hope the money is not hanging and may need reversal.

Thanking you sir.

Very nice clue!!

I think I will try this
Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by Flora2Sweet: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
The transfer no dey work ohhh.... made a transfer thrgh my Firstmoni app , n generated receipts since morning the person is yet to see it....
Re: He Sent Me 7k, How Can I Politely Tell Him After 3 Weeks Of No Alert by habsydiamond(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
It must be bank issue.. naija banks these days are slower that snail.. if u are sure he sent the money for him to believe you didn't receive the money its better u print ur statement of account cos money can cause anything oo

(1) (Reply)

Get Perfumes For As Low As 2500. Wholesale And Retail / Hire Skaters To Share Flyers, Leaflets, Handbills In Lekki-Ajah, Lagos / UAE Arrests Man Spending Money Lavishly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.